• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Forged in FIre

#201 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 10 June 2021 - 08:51 PM

Getting caught up on some of the episodes I have backlogged. Watched one from a few back and the final challenge was a pair of Ginunting swords.

Ha! "Ginunting"! Sounds like an ancient Scandinavian mating ritual, but it's origins are in the Philippines.

#202 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 05 August 2021 - 03:12 AM

huh, with this three week "Armed Forces Tournament" I see they have Ben Abbott back. Glad to see that, because I thought he was not on the show anymore, like Wil. Maybe this armed forces tournament was tapped prior to the season proper? So Ben could still be gone? dunno. I hope not. I like Ben, and we need Ben. As much as I respect J. (the best and most knowledgeable blacksmith on the show btw) and how he goes absolutely HAM during the weapons challenge, I need a break from his assholery (which I respect also) once in awhile.

#203 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 02 October 2021 - 12:11 AM

Any of you molten metal maniacs know when this will start up again? I'm kinda jones'n for my hammer on liquid metal fix. I sure hope they bring back Wil when it does come back. Although I read he's starting a young family and so that is his priority.

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users