#21 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:28 PM

Fener, on 30 June 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 30 June 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

View PostFener, on 30 June 2015 - 04:12 PM, said:

double post, disregard

Just a quick note - it's best practice never to edit a post, even if it's to delete a double-post. If something like that happens, whoever is running the PS alt can delete one of the posts if you ask.

ah ook, wasn't aware of this policy. Just out of curisoity why doesnt this forum as a whole have a self delete post option as this isn't the first time i've done it.

Path-Shaper, on 30 June 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

Fener, on 30 June 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 30 June 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

View PostFener, on 30 June 2015 - 04:12 PM, said:

double post, disregard

Just a quick note - it's best practice never to edit a post, even if it's to delete a double-post. If something like that happens, whoever is running the PS alt can delete one of the posts if you ask.

ah ook, wasn't aware of this policy. Just out of curisoity why doesnt this forum as a whole have a self delete post option as this isn't the first time i've done it.

I think it does, just not from the game alts because we're not supposed to delete posts in game. Not sure though. I do know that the game alts have different permissions than most accounts.

Fener, on 30 June 2015 - 10:03 PM, said:

what is the forum time in gmt and cani change it to local time? I have to leave for a few hours.

Path-Shaper, on 30 June 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

Not sure what the forum time is, but you can change your alt's time to your time zone in the user settings.

Fener, on 01 July 2015 - 01:26 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 30 June 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

Not sure what the forum time is, but you can change your alt's time to your time zone in the user settings.

thanks for that. So day1 is nearing its end. The night cycle is soon to come. During the night cycle there are those who can take actions and im assuming thats when they give you the commands.

The following morning, what are you allowed to tell us about the previous evening? (or is that something we need to guess at)

Fener, on 01 July 2015 - 01:27 AM, said:

also are we allowed to pm other players?

Path-Shaper, on 01 July 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

No, absolutely not! All game MUST be had on thread unless told otherwise by Path-Shaper.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:29 PM

Fener, on 01 July 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

No, absolutely not! All game MUST be had on thread unless told otherwise by Path-Shaper.

ok i might have sent a youtube quote to poor bubba in a pm. My bad won't happen again.

Is a day 1 lynch an odd occurence? getting conflicting statements on the thread thus far.

Path-Shaper, on 01 July 2015 - 05:30 PM, said:

ok i might have sent a youtube quote to poor bubba in a pm. My bad won't happen again.

Is a day 1 lynch an odd occurence? getting conflicting statements on the thread thus far.

No worries about PMing other players in non-game related ways from your regular accounts, just no talking about Mafia offthread and no offthread communications from your game alt. You should also refrain from repping someone from a game alt as it can be viewed as a possible way of communications.

It's always a maybe, maybe not thing when it comes to Day 1 lynches. You should always try for a lynch on Day 1, but around here we tend to not get enough support to get a lynch on Day 1 more often than not.

Fener, on 01 July 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

No worries about PMing other players in non-game related ways from your regular accounts, just no talking about Mafia offthread and no offthread communications from your game alt. You should also refrain from repping someone from a game alt as it can be viewed as a possible way of communications.

It's always a maybe, maybe not thing when it comes to Day 1 lynches. You should always try for a lynch on Day 1, but around here we tend to not get enough support to get a lynch on Day 1 more often than not.

ok another question. Is there a precedent where in the past there was a mafia with 0 RIs?

Path-Shaper, on 02 July 2015 - 03:33 PM, said:

ok another question. Is there a precedent where in the past there was a mafia with 0 RIs?

Yep, we've had all kinds of games here.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:29 PM

Fener, on 03 July 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 02 July 2015 - 03:33 PM, said:

Yep, we've had all kinds of games here.

interesting..., well eloth suicided so it completely tore my suspicious to shred, glad i didn't have to pull that reasoning card out

I notice that we can also vote for night as well as a lynch. Is this a mechanic that exists to speed up the game if no one is talking on the thread? cant imagine another scenario where the town would benefit from a night cycle

Path-Shaper, on 03 July 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

interesting..., well eloth suicided so it completely tore my suspicious to shred, glad i didn't have to pull that reasoning card out

I notice that we can also vote for night as well as a lynch. Is this a mechanic that exists to speed up the game if no one is talking on the thread? cant imagine another scenario where the town would benefit from a night cycle

There are certain VERY specific situations where voting for Night would be beneficial for town. Otherwise, as a general rule, it's never a very townie thing, voting for night.

Fener, on 05 July 2015 - 11:52 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 03 July 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

There are certain VERY specific situations where voting for Night would be beneficial for town. Otherwise, as a general rule, it's never a very townie thing, voting for night.

weekend break? what?

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

Bek Okhan:

Bek Okhan, on 02 July 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

View PostKarosis, on 02 July 2015 - 02:50 PM, said:

View PostBek Okhan, on 02 July 2015 - 02:47 PM, said:

Karosis became a jester maybe?

Even if that it the case I cannot stand this type of posting.

Vote karosis

Lets get this done quickly and we can get back to a relatively normal game.

You think that is going to happen. You think that lynching me is going to make me stop or make "This type of posting stop" Fucktard. You obviously haven't played mafia for long. This used to be half of our games. Now sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Me and Dickwack are trying to have a conversation. Perhaps if you closed your twat and payed attention you might learn something.

I would report this post to have it removed by the admins if this was not a mafia game. Can you possibly ask whoever is controlling that alt to knock it off?

Ultama:

Ultama, on 30 June 2015 - 09:59 PM, said:

Infect Karosis

Ultama, on 30 June 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

Actually, if you can, please change that to

Infect Olar Ethil

Ultama, on 03 July 2015 - 01:14 AM, said:

FM jump to Fener

#25 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:31 PM

Gah! Venge, stop moving my topics while I'm posting! :ermm:

#26 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:32 PM

Demelain:

Demelain, on 30 June 2015 - 03:35 AM, said:

Town role next game after I was a killer in ny last one. This is after a huge streak of games as RI. Well, during that streak I made it to end game most times, which is the best time for a guard, so maybe thisll all work out.

Demelain, on 30 June 2015 - 02:27 PM, said:

Guard Eloth

if lynched

Guard Fener

Demelain, on 30 June 2015 - 02:40 PM, said:

Change that to

Guard Eloth

if lynched

Guard Bek Okahn

Demelain, on 02 July 2015 - 02:43 AM, said:

Guard Hanas

if lynched

Guard Karosis

Demelain, on 03 July 2015 - 10:46 PM, said:

Guard Karosis

if lynched

Guard Bek Okhan

I think Fener is a symp. Aranatha is something, but what I don't know. Too much engagement day 1 to disappear since.

Demelain, on 07 July 2015 - 02:59 PM, said:

Guard Karosis

if lynched

Guard Fener

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:32 PM

Hanas:

Hanas, on 30 June 2015 - 11:19 PM, said:

Heal BO

Hanas, on 03 July 2015 - 03:38 AM, said:

Heal Karosis

Hanas, on 06 July 2015 - 01:40 AM, said:

Heal Demelain

Hanas, on 06 July 2015 - 02:20 AM, said:

Hanas, on 06 July 2015 - 01:40 AM, said:

Heal Demelain

changed my mind.

Heal Karosis

Hanas, on 07 July 2015 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostGnaw, on 24 June 2015 - 10:36 PM, said:

1. Gnaw
2. Shinrei
3. Ashes
4. Inane Babble
5. Messremb
6. Tattersail
7. Khellendros
8. Andorion
9. Vengeance
10. The Unfound
11. BalrogLord
12. Bubba
13. Brujah wishes to be modkilled on day two for non-participation.
14. A Demon Llama!

Hanas == Gnaw
Skintick == Shin or Andorion
Karosis == Venge

Liosan == Brujah

Hanas, on 07 July 2015 - 07:16 PM, said:

Heal Demelain

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:34 PM

Karosis:

Karosis, on 29 June 2015 - 03:35 PM, said:

Sweet. I haven't been a symp in ages.

Goes and shakes off rust.

Karosis, on 30 June 2015 - 05:13 PM, said:

The one thing is that is always worry some is day 1 -3 being nked by your scum killers because you come off as thinking things through and so becomes a later threat. I dislike signaling as then it can be used to find your killers. I would rather just stay in the shadows and help to build cases onto other people.

Karosis, on 30 June 2015 - 08:22 PM, said:

Now day 1 is the time to start to set people up for scum lynches down the line. Both Bek and Eloth are now in as possible lynch targets while both of my Scum masters are hidden. Which is what I want for day 1. Denul has put himself into his spot. That is 3 suspects. If I play it right 3 lynches and 3 night kills take us to 8 players. Or D day for scum. Hopefully by then I will have helped to point the finger at a 4th target and then the night kill will put us in a voting majority.

Assuming that I nor my scum masters are recruited and that there aren't other kills and that they don't kill me. Haho lets go.

Karosis, on 01 July 2015 - 12:30 PM, said:

Can I just say that I have no idea why Bubba was lynched? Honestly. A lynch on Bek or Eloth would have been more beneficial to town. The lynch on Denul was based off of nothing at all. I am sorry bubba. I would have defended you but I am not town and you are not scum. :ermm:

Karosis, on 02 July 2015 - 01:52 PM, said:

Honestly self voting is complete bullshit. I think that I am going to pull an Eloth and sign out for the weekend. I mean why bother playing if people are just going to throw a fit and self vote and everyone is going to stop pressuring them. WTF.. I don't have to play either. If this is a play by Eloth then fuck him. If he is gone. Try to replace him with someone who isn't a fucktard.

Karosis, on 02 July 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

I know I have lost it. But honestly I managed to hold my shit in for so many games. Fuck it. I am going to let the fucker go. You might want to think about modkilling me eventually if I don't get myself lynched.

;) a little sad as I was actually excited about being a symp.

Oh well. Once an asshole always a raging asshole.

sorry ashes

Karosis, on 02 July 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

Ahh thank god for Damalin. I needed to blow off steam. I am sure that nobody else on thread has any fucking clue as to what we were doing. Also hopefully that takes some pressure off of Anathana

Karosis, on 02 July 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

If I am lynched and Anatha skates then it was worth it. Obviously I would like to not be lynched. But hey that isn't the game that I was playing.

Karosis, on 02 July 2015 - 03:55 PM, said:

So who do you think hasn't alted me yet? Lets see Messem try to be me now!

Karosis, on 02 July 2015 - 06:15 PM, said:

I might have gone a little over board. But honestly fuck em. Bubba should take a lesson. He has to have a lot of pent up anger over the fucking lynching thing.

Karosis, on 02 July 2015 - 07:16 PM, said:

Welp looks like I broke the game. Or at least shut it down!

Karosis, on 04 July 2015 - 02:37 AM, said:

Oh how they know me do well. While it wasn't totally calculated I felt that it was nessasary to remove the line of thought that would have gone back to my masters.

When it comes to mafia there is no bounds!

Karosis, on 07 July 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

Please let Skin and Aranatha come on and vote for Liosan.... Bam it is the game.

Karosis, on 08 July 2015 - 03:31 PM, said:

Holly fucking bullshit batman. My killers have to be the dummest fucking retarded monkey half breeds to ever walk upright. Liosan is fucking sitting at l-1 all it takes is a fucking vote and bam the game is over scum wins... For fucks sake... I am a lynch canadit let me live fucking kill Gnaw/hanas or Fener and fucking finish the fucking game.....

Fucking Morons. Do I have to do everything for you guys...

Karosis, on 08 July 2015 - 04:56 PM, said:

Fuck you Skin and Anaratha..... Fucking lynch Liosan

Karosis, on 08 July 2015 - 05:08 PM, said:

Lets see if the fucking idiots pick up on that message.

I basically spelled out that it is D fucking day and that scum just needs a lynch. Come on you fucking idiots. Pay the fuck attention... Oh my god I miss Dibs and Mental.

Karosis, on 08 July 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

Fuck you fucking moronic fucking retarded fucking jackasses!!!! Doubling up on fucking Hanas! Don't you fucking realize that he is the one that you use to vote on another town. You fucking retarded fucking idiots. You should have fucking lynched Fucking LIOSAN!!! Fucking Morons. ARRRGGG fucking inbreed cocksucking dumb fucking twits. I have kept the fucking spot light on myself instead of letting it flash onto the dark and dumb fucking corners that you idiots reside in.

Even if I follow with a vote on Hanas I doubt that we can get another party to join. Fucking tards anyway.

#29 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:35 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 09 July 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

Gah! Venge, stop moving my topics while I'm posting! :ermm:

Hahaha... Hope your feeling better.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:37 PM

Killer conversation:

Aranatha, on 29 June 2015 - 04:10 PM, said:

This should be fun

Skintick, on 29 June 2015 - 05:47 PM, said:

Hullo.

1 kill per head per night? Is that our role?

Aranatha, on 29 June 2015 - 05:50 PM, said:

Just one kill between the two of us per night.

Oh and the usual, I agree with whomever Skintick decides to kill in my absence.

I guess I didn't make it clear in your Role PM - sorry, I set this up really quickly this morning.

Aranatha is correct - you guys share 1 kill per night.

Skintick, on 29 June 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

Nice Skintick pic. Haven't seen that before.

And I agree with whomever Aranatha kills when I am not here

Aranatha, on 30 June 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

Something to note, I am usually pretty useless at finding symps.

Aranatha, on 30 June 2015 - 03:17 PM, said:

Any opinions on who to kill? Seems like an open field to me. Nobody too dangerous so far.

Skintick, on 30 June 2015 - 06:49 PM, said:

Nobody springs to mind. Olar Ethil maybe?

Aranatha, on 30 June 2015 - 07:10 PM, said:

Good enough for me.

Skintick, on 30 June 2015 - 07:13 PM, said:

Right, around 9 hours left, right? I will be leaving soon, will be back around 6 hours later. You can submit the kill or I can do it later if anything new comes up

Aranatha, on 30 June 2015 - 07:23 PM, said:

I will keep an eye out for the next 4 or 5 hours and submit if needed

Aranatha, on 30 June 2015 - 09:53 PM, said:

Kill Olar Ethil

Aranatha, on 01 July 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

I keep forgetting. This is The Unfound. Whom do I have the pleasure of murdering with?

Skintick, on 01 July 2015 - 04:25 PM, said:

Poor Bubba.

We killed Khell!

Andorion here!

Aranatha, on 01 July 2015 - 04:29 PM, said:

Skintick, on 01 July 2015 - 04:25 PM, said:

Poor Bubba.

We killed Khell!

Andorion here!

Yeah Im kind of starting to feel for the guy. Though I still laugh my ass off every time I see his name pop up first. And thank god for getting Khell out of the game early. That bastard can talk people in circles.

Hopefully we can keep them pointed at Bek and Eloth for this lynch. That might be nice. Though Bek could possibly be a symp if you look at that first vote as a signal. Best not to worry too much about it though.

Skintick, on 01 July 2015 - 04:57 PM, said:

The way I see it we roll with the Lynch as long as it isn't directed against either of us. We need to figure out who to strike.

Detecting the Cult leader now maybe difficult.

What is worthy of note is we have two relative amateurs in this game Ashes and Balroglord. They will probably be low posting and keeping their heads down. So we avoid low posters as keeping these guys alive helps us. They won't represent too much of a danger. (This entire line of reason is based on the fact that they are not veterans who have not mentioned the fact)

So we go after the high or medium posters. Getting Khell was a blessing. That guy was scary smart.

Who does that leave as potential ringleader who can detect and marshal a lynch against us? Messremb? Venge? Tattersail?

Aranatha, on 01 July 2015 - 05:08 PM, said:

Dont forget Gnaw and Shin. Gnaw is usually really good at figuring the game out. All of those people are dangerous. We really need to get rid of roled town. If there is a guard out there things can get hot for us really fast.

Skintick, on 01 July 2015 - 05:30 PM, said:

I just did a post count:

Bek Okhan 9 Demelain 19 Eloth 8 Fener 8 Hanas 2 Karosis 8 Liosan 13 Omtose 4 Togg 5 Ultuma 4 Aranatha 14 Skintick 4

Demealin's level of participation is scary.

Strangely Eloth Demeain and Liosan started a heavy participation together. I am willing to bet 2 or all of them are veterans and at least 1 is roled. Can we kill one of them?

Also I am 99% sure there is a guard.

Aranatha, on 01 July 2015 - 05:34 PM, said:

Yeah Dem is definitely coming on strong. That leads me to think he is probably RI. He isnt afraid of pushing anything or acting a little rashly, like dropping a case then leaving. Hopefully people will be looking into Eloth after the Bek case yesterday. Liosan has surprised me. His name got mentioned and he started posting a lot. I would suggest we kill him. But lets wait and see how things progress for the day.

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:39 PM

Skintick, on 01 July 2015 - 06:23 PM, said:

IB was a killer last game, and he high posted that game into oblivion at least towards the beginning.

Aranatha, on 01 July 2015 - 07:20 PM, said:

Yeah him and Tatts used to be pretty easily identified and confused. Both were typically very high posters thought Tatts has since changed his MO.

Aranatha, on 01 July 2015 - 08:14 PM, said:

I think Fener and Eloth might be our two new players. Feners posts are just way too weird to be a vet.

Aranatha, on 01 July 2015 - 08:18 PM, said:

And with that I would put Veng as Karosis. We might want to take him out.

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:37 AM, said:

Uh what does Eloth think he is doing? yes, he may be the new guy. What I am worried about is the Omtose Karosis cooperation? And yes that might be Venge.

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 11:23 AM, said:

Shit I was worried that comment by Bek might come back to bite me in the ass.

I have no idea what Eloth is doing. Only thing I can figure is its a new guy that cant take the heat. He might actually think people are being serious when they attack him. I dont know.

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 11:29 AM, said:

Maybe this will get turned around on Karosis. I hope so. I am just going to stay quiet for a while to see what develops.

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 01:27 PM, said:

Why did Karosis implode?

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 01:27 PM, said:

Why did Karosis implode?

If its Veng, and I really think it is at this point. Then because its Veng. And because of the miserable play that has been happening lately I would assume. Hopefully between him and Eloth I will be forgotten.

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 01:37 PM, said:

I guess this keep your heads down time.

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 01:37 PM, said:

I guess this keep your heads down time.

Thats going to be the play for a bit anyway. Problem is there arent any other votes down right now for people to choose from and time is getting short. Might help if you showed up after a bit and found someone else to go after with a half decent case. But lets let it play out for a little while.

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 02:18 PM, said:

Shit Shit, that reveal from Eloth is a modkill.

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

And we keep Karosis as our kill right?

Might as well post it now. Who knows when PS is going to show up

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:30 PM, said:

ON second thought we may want to hold off onthe Karosis kill. I have heard of blowing your top, but this is ridiculous. Nothing really happened. I have seen more irritating stuff before

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 02:31 PM, said:

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

And we keep Karosis as our kill right?

Might as well post it now. Who knows when PS is going to show up

I dont know. Im leaning towards Omtose. Karosis/Veng looks like he is having a full on meltdown and will either be Modkilled or lynched. Besides he doesnt seem to be willing to vote for me. He can be a good distraction on thread for now. Omtose on the other hand is making me nervous. If Bek is not the symp he is making a good case on a bad premise, if he is the symp then Bek made a really bad move for being so damn blatant, which I will point out on thread when the time comes. The result is the same though and now with the distraction of Eloth gone people might be more willing to test it out.

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 02:33 PM, said:

And holy shit Im trying not to fall out of my chair laughing my ass off in the middle of the office while reading Vengy's posts.

#32 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:46 PM

You know why you thought that Bek's was your symp... Because I started saying it day 1. Not because he was actually doing anything sympish. But because I kept saying that he was.

#33 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:48 PM

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

Yes, Omtose was somebody I was looking at as well. Mess? Tattersail? Anyway he will probably be a good kill option, but I am not posting on the thread now. There is lava flying around in there.

I miss Grief. I partnered with him once. He could have talked things down.

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 02:33 PM, said:

And holy shit Im trying not to fall out of my chair laughing my ass off in the middle of the office while reading Vengy's posts.

I know.

like watching a toddler try to fuck a tricycle

You can't buy this stuff. He is like a one man artillery barage

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 02:39 PM, said:

Yes, Omtose was somebody I was looking at as well. Mess? Tattersail? Anyway he will probably be a good kill option, but I am not posting on the thread now. There is lava flying around in there.

Thing is I dont want to talk things down. The more shit is flying around everyone else, the less is flying in our direction.

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:40 PM, said:

Thing is I dont want to talk things down. The more shit is flying around everyone else, the less is flying in our direction.

Point. After this there will have to be a lynch, probably.

Poor Ashes though.

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 02:47 PM, said:

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:40 PM, said:

Point. After this there will have to be a lynch, probably.

Poor Ashes though.

Yeah I feel bad for the guy. The last few games have been really tame so I think this might have been a bit of a shocker for him. Probably doesnt really understand that the attacks arent personal. Things have calmed down alot in the last 6 months or so. When I started playing last year these all out attacks on someone were pretty common. I might have even given a diatribe or two.

Skintick, on 02 July 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

I... haven't seen anything quite like this seen Tattersail recruited me for the Korra game - the entire elength of which I spent paralysed with fear as D'rek my partner who was supposed to babysit the newbie was lynched first.

The nearest I can think of is the Dresden game where Tennes and another chap started spamming in the third person. But that was more irritating than shocking.

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

I... haven't seen anything quite like this seen Tattersail recruited me for the Korra game - the entire elength of which I spent paralysed with fear as D'rek my partner who was supposed to babysit the newbie was lynched first.

The nearest I can think of is the Dresden game where Tennes and another chap started spamming in the third person. But that was more irritating than shocking.

I was one of a pair of killers who didnt know his partner in one of my first couple of games. I killed my partner first night lol. Gusty got me through to the end with some brilliant sympage though. I felt like a horrible failure at the game. Too bad we didnt win

Now its looking like Karo could possibly be the symp. If so that is some masterful fucking work by turning heads the other way. I always speculate on who the symp is but done worry about it overmuch. I still say we kill Omtose as Karo doesnt look like he is going to be a problem just yet.

Skintick, on 03 July 2015 - 01:33 AM, said:

Not much time left. Putting in the kill.

Kill Omtose

Aranatha, on 03 July 2015 - 03:31 AM, said:

Shit good for you. Sorry pregnant wife got moody tonight. Didnt have any time to get on

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:49 PM

Skintick, on 03 July 2015 - 08:11 AM, said:

No probs. So we got Tattersail.

Three veteran players Khell, Mess, Tatt gone plus Ashes and Bubba. Good for us. Leaves seven. This is all very good news but I don't think we got the cultmaster. Also would the Guard or the Healer CF as such?

Next target as things stand now: Liosan?.

Skintick, on 03 July 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

Uh do we support a Karosis lynch or Bek? Will either one serve? My danger list is Liosan and Ultuma

Uh do we support a Karosis lynch or Bek? Will either one serve? My danger list is Liosan and Ultuma

Aranatha, on 07 July 2015 - 01:08 AM, said:

Honestly it doesnt really matter who gets lynched as long its not one of us. I would like a Bek lynch more than a Karo lynch though as even if its inadvertant, and Im not convinced it is at the moment, he is doing a hell of a job symping. I am going to wait until PS resolves before I make and comments on thread.

I think we are more likely to hit roled if we take out Lio or Ultama, but Dem is going to have to go soon to. Thinking about it I like Ultama for the kill right now I think.

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 02:18 AM, said:

Can we submit a kill now?

Aranatha, on 07 July 2015 - 11:30 AM, said:

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 02:18 AM, said:

Can we submit a kill now?

We can try. He might still take it.

Kill Ultama

Just in case

I'll accept it given the circumstances.

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

So was Bek the Symp or Ri? Would he CF as RI if he was the symp?

Given the vote train, I can feel a lynch attemp coming at me, with Dem and Karosis in the lead,....sigh...

Aranatha, on 07 July 2015 - 01:33 PM, said:

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

So was Bek the Symp or Ri? Would he CF as RI if he was the symp?

Given the vote train, I can feel a lynch attemp coming at me, with Dem and Karosis in the lead,....sigh...

No matter what he would CF as RI. Yeah. Im trying to think of a way to derail that. Im going to try posting a fair amount today. Hopefully things go our way

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

Lioasan should be modkilled, Hanas can have a case against him for driveby stuff, Karosis and Dem for apparently being at each others throats but cooperating quietly.....

There are possibilities her. I'll be keeping my head down for a bit. The Guard and according to the OP there has to be a Guard has been pretty ineffective

Aranatha, on 07 July 2015 - 01:49 PM, said:

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

Lioasan should be modkilled, Hanas can have a case against him for driveby stuff, Karosis and Dem for apparently being at each others throats but cooperating quietly.....

There are possibilities her. I'll be keeping my head down for a bit. The Guard and according to the OP there has to be a Guard has been pretty ineffective

Yeah, stay quiet to see what develops. The guard worries me.

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 02:15 PM, said:

If Dem wants to go after Karosis let him. Who should be the next kill target? Dem, then Karo, then Fener?

Aranatha, on 07 July 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

Dem needs to go next. Definitely

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 02:36 PM, said:

If we can kill Dem and Karo is lynched, our chances of victory increase greatly. But I am not confident of a smooth lynch.

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

Togg was Messremb and he requested a modkill.

Aranatha, on 07 July 2015 - 04:59 PM, said:

Skintick, on 07 July 2015 - 04:50 PM, said:

Togg was Messremb and he requested a modkill.

Yeah I forgot about that

#35 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:49 PM

Skintick, on 08 July 2015 - 02:18 AM, said:

Hanas seems to think he knows who I am. I considerthis highly unlikely as I haven't played that long. It is notable though that there has been a significant spurt in his activity ever since you put the pressure on him.

I am probably looking at a very busy and very rainy day. I will try to put in a couple of posts later.

Skintick, on 09 July 2015 - 01:52 AM, said:

NK thoughts? Demelain maybe?

Aranatha, on 09 July 2015 - 03:21 AM, said:

Skintick, on 09 July 2015 - 01:52 AM, said:

NK thoughts? Demelain maybe?

Actually I think Fener might be a good choice. If Den is really town he is lonely. We need to get rid of the cult leader badly now.

Skintick, on 09 July 2015 - 03:38 AM, said:

You have a point. We don't seem to have touched the cult yet except at the very first with Khell. A lynch may not happen, but lets see if this works

Kill Fener

#36 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:51 PM

Aranatha, on 02 July 2015 - 03:09 PM, said:

Now its looking like Karo could possibly be the symp. If so that is some masterful fucking work by turning heads the other way. I always speculate on who the symp is but done worry about it overmuch. I still say we kill Omtose as Karo doesnt look like he is going to be a problem just yet.

Dam straight skippy... I didn't get my traitor card by being a bad symp.

#37 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Everything.

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:08 PM

Alright so some question for the killers and the FM so i can get a better grasp on the game.

What made you guys kill fener day 4, from your talks demelain seemed a better and safer target.

ADL why did you peg me for the body shift day 3. Not being accusatory just trying to learn

#38 User is offline   Vengeance 

• very good...;)

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:26 PM

View PostBalrogLord, on 09 July 2015 - 02:08 PM, said:

Alright so some question for the killers and the FM so i can get a better grasp on the game.

What made you guys kill fener day 4, from your talks demelain seemed a better and safer target.

ADL why did you peg me for the body shift day 3. Not being accusatory just trying to learn

If I had to guess for the FM shift. It was probably that he felt he could imitate your posting style and was around to post in the same times that you post in.

#39 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

Holy shit. I wasnt expecting that. Nice game everyone. Especially Vengy with the awesome sympage.
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#40 User is offline   Demelain 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:56 PM

Fail though. I was wondering - what the fuck happened to Fener, he sounds totally different.

I was playing it as cult though, not FM, so fail on me.

And for the record, what Vengy and I did wasn't that crazy. Frankly disappointed in some of the reactions to that. Messremb, I love you, but why was that sucha big deal?

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users