• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Question about Kimloc

#1 User is offline   Bynming 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Politics

Posted 08 January 2015 - 05:33 PM

Alright so I don't know if I'm doing this right but here goes. I have trouble understanding certain things because I'm reading these books in English, my second language, and the prose is sometimes very confusing to me (by my own incompetence, I will learn!). I'm most of the way through DG but something happens in Chapter 2 that I don't quite understand and it's bugging me now.

In Ehrlitan, Fiddler rescues two girls who were Kimloc's granddaughters or something like that, and so Kimloc agrees to meet Fiddler and they talk. Later, Fiddler and Kalam talk again and Fiddler decides not to tell him about Kimloc, because Kalam would kill him. Perhaps I missed something (this is likely), but why would Kalam kill him? I don't get it. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

#2 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:06 PM

I don't think Kalam would actually "kill" him, but it would open up a conversation that Fiddler probably doesn't want to have. The reasons for that are best left to another forum as the specific ramifications of that are RAFO ("Read And Find Out", in case u didn't know).

Enjoy the books!
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#3 User is offline   Bynming 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Politics

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

Alright cool, thank you!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users