Malazan Empire: Mafia 116.75 "The Devoted" - Malazan Empire

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 116.75 "The Devoted" modding is so annoying.

#81 User is offline   Iparth Erule 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:46 PM

@ PS - How much significance should we attach to the scene? Does it reflect on the game or mechanics or is it flavor?

#82 User is offline   Cast 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

View PostIparth Erule, on 22 October 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

@ PS - How much significance should we attach to the scene? Does it reflect on the game or mechanics or is it flavor?

It's a M&P game, so going to guess it's falvour.

Reading over Jalans posts I can't make out what code he's trying to put in, but I agree that his posts are strangely phrased to say the least.

#83 User is offline   Iparth Erule 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

So you think he was just plain old-fashioned night killed? I'd be curious what other think as well.

#84 User is offline   Iparth Erule 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:18 PM

Is this going to be a slow game? With GH gone, who is going to blab and fill the thread?

#85 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:19 PM

I now find myself wrestling with WIFOM. Did Fanderay hit a nerve with his signalling post about Cast and Gait or does somebody want us to think he did. Ugh, I hate debating myself in circles. As to my suspicions this fine morning/afternoon, I'm still wary of Cast. And Iparth doesn't go without note either. But Anthras now has my attention after derailing the lynch train on Cast. He made his vote with only two hours left stating that he would change to Cast to help get a lynch if need be but he never reappeared to follow up on that claim. We had four votes and he would have been number five. Would a sixth vote have shown up? Who knows. But it could have happened. As to Anthras being wary of Jalan and I casually dismissing each other, I'm sorry but I just don't see what you are talking about with Jalan. Is his post worded oddly? Perhaps. I honestly just think that he was playing along with the joke posts made prior to his oddly worded post. But then again you may see something that I'm not picking up on. I think I'm gonna reread those posts and see if there's anything that stands out to me. But for now, being the most suspicious person to me at the moment:

vote Anthras

#86 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:32 PM

As an addendum to my previous post, is it concerning to anybody else how little DN and Bendal have posted thus far?

#87 User is offline   Anthras 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

View PostGait, on 22 October 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

Okay that blatantly didn't happen.

Jalan, your language seems somewhat stilted. Do you want to share your code with thread or blame your phone?

Anthras, I really dislike you trying to push another train when there is 2 hours left. There was 3 votes on Cast and 1 each on Jalan, Okaros and Ipart Erule. You know there won't be many more players around then and that it's have a good chance of stalling a Cast lynch.

I am out for perhaps 10 hours. I will be around after then.

Vote Anthras.

I was suspicious of Jalan and Jalan was voting for Cast. I thought I'd be around later but wasn't.

And bit me Gait. You didn't even vote.

#88 User is offline   Anthras 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:45 PM

View PostOkaros, on 22 October 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

I now find myself wrestling with WIFOM. Did Fanderay hit a nerve with his signalling post about Cast and Gait or does somebody want us to think he did. Ugh, I hate debating myself in circles. As to my suspicions this fine morning/afternoon, I'm still wary of Cast. And Iparth doesn't go without note either. But Anthras now has my attention after derailing the lynch train on Cast. He made his vote with only two hours left stating that he would change to Cast to help get a lynch if need be but he never reappeared to follow up on that claim. We had four votes and he would have been number five. Would a sixth vote have shown up? Who knows. But it could have happened. As to Anthras being wary of Jalan and I casually dismissing each other, I'm sorry but I just don't see what you are talking about with Jalan. Is his post worded oddly? Perhaps. I honestly just think that he was playing along with the joke posts made prior to his oddly worded post. But then again you may see something that I'm not picking up on. I think I'm gonna reread those posts and see if there's anything that stands out to me. But for now, being the most suspicious person to me at the moment:

vote Anthras

My suspicions of Jalan have eased now that we've seen more of his posts.

#89 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM

View PostAnthras, on 22 October 2014 - 03:43 PM, said:

Okay that blatantly didn't happen.

Jalan, your language seems somewhat stilted. Do you want to share your code with thread or blame your phone?

Anthras, I really dislike you trying to push another train when there is 2 hours left. There was 3 votes on Cast and 1 each on Jalan, Okaros and Ipart Erule. You know there won't be many more players around then and that it's have a good chance of stalling a Cast lynch.

I am out for perhaps 10 hours. I will be around after then.

Vote Anthras.

I was suspicious of Jalan and Jalan was voting for Cast. I thought I'd be around later but wasn't.

And bit me Gait. You didn't even vote.

Good point. Though not enough at this time to sway my suspicion from you.

Edit: Didn't bold the whole statement in my original post. Corrected that.

This post has been edited by Okaros: 22 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

#90 User is offline   Dejim Nebrahl 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:09 PM

View PostOkaros, on 22 October 2014 - 03:32 PM, said:

As an addendum to my previous post, is it concerning to anybody else how little DN and Bendal have posted thus far?

Yeah well life gets in the way and when I have been able to check on the thread not a whole lot has been worth commenting on.

#91 User is offline   Dejim Nebrahl 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:13 PM

View PostAnthras, on 22 October 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

My suspicions of Jalan have eased now that we've seen more of his posts.

What exactly has eased your suspicion about Jalan?

#92 User is offline   Dejim Nebrahl 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:23 PM

After the no lynch Jalan has only gotten more suspicious to me. Wanting to WIFOM about why Fand was killed? Are your fucking serious. And then this post after he gets called out on it. "Hey lets work together" really feels to me like he is trying to attach himself to someone else who has drawn a bunch of suspicion but who he knows is town.

View PostJalan, on 22 October 2014 - 07:31 AM, said:

I see your logic in lynching on day one obviously, if you have the right person of course.

I have a couple of thoughts on the one who is acting for certain.

Since we seem to have gathered the most attention we should coordinate efforts to root them out.

I am still feeling a Jalan vote. Though Okaros is a very close second. I will

Vote Jalan

Until I look into things a bit more.

#93 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:23 PM

No code to ease your mind.

Your thoughts echo my own, but awaiting more judgement as Anthras may have have let others opinion sway his.

We shall see and reflect some more based off the facts as they present themselves today.

#94 User is offline   Iparth Erule 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:36 PM

I think Bendal is dead

#95 User is offline   Iparth Erule 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

View PostDejim Nebrahl, on 22 October 2014 - 04:09 PM, said:

Yeah well life gets in the way and when I have been able to check on the thread not a whole lot has been worth commenting on.

But you were lurking enough to see if someone mentioned your name?

#96 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

I"m sorry we didn't get a lynch, but I'm not voting off one of the people actually contributing to the game on day one. I'm not going to sit here and say Cast is PI. Far from it. And NO! I'm not symping his ass.

The Vibe I'm picking up from Jalan is more along the lines of a new player, playing his first scum role. I'm going to keep my vote there for today.

@Anthras. What is making you less suspicious of Jalan? Do Tell.

#97 User is offline   Pallid 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:39 PM

Oh and

vote Jalan

#98 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:43 PM

View PostPallid, on 22 October 2014 - 04:38 PM, said:

I"m sorry we didn't get a lynch, but I'm not voting off one of the people actually contributing to the game on day one. I'm not going to sit here and say Cast is PI. Far from it. And NO! I'm not symping his ass.

The Vibe I'm picking up from Jalan is more along the lines of a new player, playing his first scum role. I'm going to keep my vote there for today.

This actually reads like sound logic to me. Jalan's posts have recently sounded too buddy-buddy, talking about working together a little while back and more recently saying we shall see as the facts present themselves today. I will say that I'm not ready to vote for him just yet but I will

remove vote

#99 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

View PostPallid, on 22 October 2014 - 04:38 PM, said:

I have my suspicion of the one who did this, but we need to waste time on more of this nonsense from day one.

Pallid why are you bringing up this when I clearly stated the whoever did this wanted the infighting from day one to continue.

You fell right into this trap. To completely help dispel this false notion and thought process and not make a complete waste of day two like you would like.

Vote Jalan

#100 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

You're voting for yourself?

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic