• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mini Mafia For the adicts

#801 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

Gnaw, can you give us some input?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#802 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

And dammit nobody answered me before so Im gonna ask again. What the hell is the Odd Even Rule that people keep talking about. I cant find it in the 101 guide
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#803 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:29 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 08 October 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

OK obviously no one else anything to actually say on the subject. And Im not going to vote myself. So....

Remove Vote
Vote ADL

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

Fine.

vote adl

L-1 and hammer with 6 hours left.

:D
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#804 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:40 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

Gnaw, can you give us some input?

Working on some.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#805 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

View PostObdigore, on 03 October 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

I'm a finder. Ive done 2 finds. Night 1 was Mess, night 2 was GH.

They both came back as scuuuuuuuuuum.

Which leads me to either be reverse or insane. If I'm reverse, those two are inno (but GH is still a symp). If I'm insane, these finds don't mean anything.

View PostMessremb, on 03 October 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

I'm also a finder. Either Regular or Insane.

Night 1 I targeted Khell. Inno.
Night 2 I targeted Gust. Inno.

Mild interesting thought: Mess goes with his reveal assuming that Obdi is telling the truth.

#806 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:57 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 06 October 2014 - 01:53 PM, said:

I would guess random, but I have never played that role before

I came close to commenting on this one at the time. The way it's worded it can read that he's claiming finder here.

#807 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 06 October 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

Vote The Unfound

View PostGnaw, on 06 October 2014 - 09:58 PM, said:

Remove Vote

Vote The Unfound

View PostMessremb, on 06 October 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

Remove Vote

Vote The Unfound

View PostGnaw, on 07 October 2014 - 12:11 AM, said:

Really? Explain that slowly to me then. Because I'm really not seeing how that clears him even if both finders are telling the truth.

View PostGust Hubb, on 07 October 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

Yup, I be inno yo! Get with the game gnaw :D

You know, why hasn't anyone voted gnaw for pushing worthless lynches, etc? I mean, his "i don't get it" act is getting old.

View PostGust Hubb, on 07 October 2014 - 12:30 AM, said:

vote gnaw

well I'll start us off. Gnaw has been playing this way all game long, and is remarkably easy to dismiss.

Unfound is getting a train. Then Gusty uses my confusion over the finds to switch the train to me.

#808 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

View PostMessremb, on 07 October 2014 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 07 October 2014 - 01:14 AM, said:

Oh Hubb, you swinging that vote like a boss

Gust and Unfound, aye. I'm not budging. Gust better expand fast...

As noticed by HO and Mess

#809 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:16 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 07 October 2014 - 12:29 PM, said:

Unfound-GH could, on the other hand, work as a killer/symp combo, I'm not discounting that.

View PostKhellendros, on 07 October 2014 - 12:34 PM, said:

Gnaw, Unfound, and ADL are all sitting exactly where I'd normally expect a killer to be in the post rankings.

View PostVengeance, on 07 October 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

It is now the End of day 3.

12 hours and 24 minutes left

8 players alive: A Demon Llama, Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Khell, Messremb, Obdigore, The unfound

5 votes for a lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 vote for Unfound (Gnaw,Obdigore,)
4 vote for Gnaw (Gust Hubb,The Unfound,Khell,Messremb,
1 vote for Gust Hubb (A Demon Llama!)

There is no lynch

Khell is dead he was town

Yeah, a little wifom here. But effect following cause?

#810 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 07 October 2014 - 03:32 PM, said:

Well, let me go ahead and add to the richness of your field of entries.

I am the other finder.

Day 1 Khell - Town (confirmed w/ CF)
Day 2 GH - Town
Day 3 Mess - Town

Recalculate please, and let us proceed

And here's HO's reveal. Follows Mess saying he had found me as inno.

#811 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:22 PM

View PostMessremb, on 07 October 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 07 October 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

my alternate was Gnaw the last 2 nights as well so I think we are looking in the familiar places and letting the new guys (ADL & Unfound) have some slack

Yes. Shall we try pushing a vote on one of them?

Vote The Unfound

View PostGust Hubb, on 07 October 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

Well, with Gnaw hypothetically cleared, I assume the next most logical is unfound.

Vote the unfound

View PostGnaw, on 07 October 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

I'm not going to make a move until we here from Obdi.

And I'm definitely not liking you two jumping on Unfound with HO's reveal hanging in the air.

Remove Vote

Still not liking those votes. But less so at the moment.

#812 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

View PostObdigore, on 07 October 2014 - 11:32 PM, said:

I, unshockingly, got a scum find on Khell.

Which makes me, I'm pretty fucking sure, the reverse finder.

Which, in turn leads me to disbelieve either Mess or HO's reveals. Or a startling statistical improbability has reared its head in this game. Or mini-me is fucking with us.

I think Mess' reveal was a bad bad time for town to reveal. I think HO's reveal, using people either already found or dead, is the 'correct' play for either a killer or a symp to counter-reveal finder. HO's reveal would be more believable, had he gotten some wonky results, like an Inno on Mess, and a Guilty on Gust, and whatever on whoever. It would have let him slide right into that 'insane finder' role.

Symps/Killers don't generally reveal what could/should be contrary to other stuff posted on thread so long as they can help it. This lends, in my mind, credence to HO's reveal.

Of course, tomorrow is the final day if we haven't reduced the scums numbers to 1. A toss of the dice with a semi-counter/semi-unbelievable reveal to try to get through a day and then some. HO possibly as the killer, thinking either Mess or I are his symp, trying to clear us through and making a gamble at it.

I believe that would be why Khell was killed last night and not Mess or I. Either the killer is afraid of the Healer, or he isn't sure who his symp is yet (protip: It is gust hubb, unless you think gust is _that_ bad at mafia (double protip: he just might be!)).

This leads me to suggest that we have to lynch ADL, The Unfound, or Gnaw. Now Gusymp has run a train OFF The Unfound onto Gnaw, and now he hops all aboard a train on The Unfound before even hearing what a revealed finder says his find was last night? Stinky cheese, yo.

Is this protective coloring(that's right, no extraneous 'u' in that one, poms.)? Or possibly gust realizing that some of us wont be led around by our noses by a symp, so he is just voting for whoever he thinks he can get that isn't his master?

As I go through my list of suspects, there is one that, after going back and checking Gust' initial shit-slinging on day 2, never got seriously looked at, that I can recall. ADL.

How very very interesting. Gust tried to paint 'scum' on numerous people we know know were town, such as Shinrei and Khell and, well, most everyone on thread, but he never took a run at ADL.

I find that remarkably odd.

And now, you have just been subjected to the stream of consciousness that happens when Obdi (thats right, third person, bitches) is up for more than 24 hours (The Dark Defiles by Richard K Morgan. Read it.) and what I have to say at this time. Now I'm going to get ~ 2 hours of sleep then go to work.

Nite.

View PostGnaw, on 08 October 2014 - 03:41 AM, said:

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 08 October 2014 - 03:36 AM, said:

Well, looks like it will be either me, Gnaw, or The Unfound.

Vote The Unfound

Switch to me or remove. Don't leave him at L-1 please.

View PostObdigore, on 08 October 2014 - 09:09 AM, said:

I will happily vote, today, for ADL.

Vote for A Demon Llama

Unfound was sitting at L-1 and Obdi swings the train.

:D

#813 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

View PostVengeance, on 08 October 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

It is now Day 4

7 players alive: A Demon Llama, Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Messremb, Obdigore, The unfound

4 votes to lynch 4 votes for night

6 hours and 40 minutes left in the day.

2 votes for the unfound (Messremb,A Demon Llama!)
2 vote for A Demon Llama! (HiddenOne,Obdigore)
2 vote for Gnaw (Gnaw,The unfound)

View PostThe Unfound, on 08 October 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

OK obviously no one else anything to actually say on the subject. And Im not going to vote myself. So....

Remove Vote
Vote ADL

View PostGust Hubb, on 08 October 2014 - 01:20 PM, said:

Fine.

vote adl

And the lynch.

#814 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:33 PM

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 05:11 PM, said:

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

You are correct, Mess. I let the Hubb get to me, I guess.

I want to lynch him, you know that, right?

Does it add up for you that I am the real finder? Run your flowchart of all the finds again with my info added to it. I think that leaves only Unfound now that has not been covered by somebody.

Off topic: You guys ever listen to/hear of isochronic music, theta waves, etc? It's supposed to increase concentration. So I just played some for like 10 minutes and now I fell a little odd. Better do some research, eh?

Yeah, it is just him. However we cannot both be sane finders, therefore one of us is insane/lying.

If I am insane and you are scum; Gnaw, HO & Unfound potential killers
If I am sane and you are scum; HO & Unfound potential killers

If I am insane and you are sane; Gnaw & Unfound potential killers
If I am sane and you are insane; Unfound potential killer

If I am scum and you are insane; Messremb, Gnaw & Unfound potential killers
If I am scum and you are sane; Messremb & Unfound potential killers

Assuming equal chance of each (very dodgy gound, just doing it to illustrate the numebrs)
Gnaw - 2/6
HiddenOne - 2/6
The Unfound - 6/6
Messremb - 2/6

Conculsion? It is pretty sucky that we don't have a find on Unfound because that leaves them wide open. I cannot however discount the fact that I may be insane and you are Gnaws symp.

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

Can you add Obdi's results to that breakdown?

Mess, why did you not add Obdi's results?

#815 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:37 PM

I've got to go to AAA to fix a trailer title. Be gone around an hour.

Mess and HO. What are the odds that you're both telling the truth and one of you just hit a streak as insane?

I.e. I'm starting to think some ballsy play might have happened: Unfound and Obdi.

#816 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

I didn't put Obdi in there because a ) I forgot and b ) I was giving serious consideration to him as a symp at that point.

I'll try and get it done later, actually having to do some work at work at the moment :eek

The odds? That's why I was considering both of us as every possible role in the workings before, sane, insane, scum
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#817 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

View PostThe Unfound, on 08 October 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

And dammit nobody answered me before so Im gonna ask again. What the hell is the Odd Even Rule that people keep talking about. I cant find it in the 101 guide

You need majority to lynch. With 8 players you need 5 together for it. Assume 2 scum, means a 2/8 chance of getting scum if purely random. With 7 players you need 4 for lynch making lynch more likely and the chances of a random scum hit increase to 2/7 and it doesn't even affect D-Day.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#818 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:55 PM

View PostMessremb, on 08 October 2014 - 07:38 PM, said:

View PostThe Unfound, on 08 October 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

You need majority to lynch. With 8 players you need 5 together for it. Assume 2 scum, means a 2/8 chance of getting scum if purely random. With 7 players you need 4 for lynch making lynch more likely and the chances of a random scum hit increase to 2/7 and it doesn't even affect D-Day.

Thank you

#819 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:52 PM

View PostVengeance, on 07 October 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

It is now the End of day 3.

12 hours and 24 minutes left

8 players alive: A Demon Llama, Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Khell, Messremb, Obdigore, The unfound

5 votes for a lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 vote for Unfound (Gnaw,Obdigore,)
4 vote for Gnaw (Gust Hubb,The Unfound,Khell,Messremb,
1 vote for Gust Hubb (A Demon Llama!)

There is no lynch

Khell is dead he was town

It is now Day 4

7 players alive: A Demon Llama, Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Messremb, Obdigore, The unfound

4 votes to lynch 4 votes for night

30 hours left in the day.

None have voted

View PostHiddenOne, on 08 October 2014 - 02:18 PM, said:

alright, Venge replied

Gnaw is inno

Just a quick note. I have like 6 tabs of quotes open right now but thats obnoxious. The first quote shows the results of the no lynch where HO didnt vote. The lynch was between me and Gnaw. Now either he really fell asleep or he didnt want to kill his partner. And given his other option of hammering me, well that wouldnt look scummy at all would it. He also failed to hammer me yesterday when I was on the chopping block, he really seemed to want someone else to do it. Funnily enough he jumps right onto me today. The second quote shows a wonderfully convenient finder result that goes well towards clearing Gnaw. Of course this is after he has already revealed that Obdi came back with an inno result as well. More thoughts to follow as I try to condense the giant document that I have created. And

Vote HO

For now, as I think its actually him who is the killer and Gnaw the symp. Yes yes OMGUS you says. But no says I, I have valid reasons.

#820 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

And now Im off to the gym, then home to cook dinner so I will be absent for a couple hours

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

20 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users