• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:08 AM

Khellendros, on 03 October 2014 - 03:03 AM, said:

Everyone's coming out of the woodwork!

Attached File  Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 9.07.44 PM.png (743.8K)
Number of downloads: 0
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#402 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:11 AM

Well since it seem like it is going to be between GH and Shin I will probably will go with Shin as he was my choice a while ago. GH is posting bit more so I think we will be able to use that for now.

Vote Shin
No Touchy.

#403 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:12 AM

I am off for today.
No Touchy.

#404 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:13 AM

A Demon Llama!, on 03 October 2014 - 03:11 AM, said:

Well since it seem like it is going to be between GH and Shin I will probably will go with Shin as he was my choice a while ago. GH is posting bit more so I think we will be able to use that for now.

Vote Shin

Not sure what the underlined means, but hey, it's a vote for Shin. I'll take it until tomorrow.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#405 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:15 AM

I think he's calling you a productive member of society
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#406 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:16 AM

Gnaw what do you think about switching to Shin
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#407 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:16 AM

And I will add to that so that I can go to bed.

Remove Vote

Vote Shin
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#408 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:21 AM

Anybody else ?

#409 User is offline   The Unfound 

• Recruit

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:21 AM

HiddenOne, on 03 October 2014 - 03:21 AM, said:

Anybody else ?

Apparently not
That psychotic black dwarf with an afro?

#410 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:24 AM

Remove vote

Vote Shin

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#411 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:29 AM

OK I have t o go to bed

[b] vote shin [\b]

#412 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:30 AM

Stupid tablet

vote shin

#413 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:38 AM

Tangent. But so been waiting for this.
~Abyss

#414 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:22 AM

That's a lynch right?

Will just work on resolving now.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#415 User is offline   Grief 

• Prophet of High House Mafia
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:42 AM

Ok, end of day 2:

A Demon Llama, Bubba, Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Khell, Messremb, Obdigore, Shin, The unfound

6 votes for Shin (GH, Mess, Khell, A Demon Llama, The Unfound, Gnaw)
1 votes for GH (Obdi,)

Not voted: Everyone else.

Shin has been lynched. He was town.
Bubba is dead. He was town.

It is now the beginning of day 3.

8 players alive: A Demon Llama, Gnaw, Gust Hubb, HiddenOne, Khell, Messremb, Obdigore, The unfound

5 votes for a lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

No one has voted.

Cougar said:

Grief, FFS will you do something with your sig, it's bloody awful

worry said:

Grief is right (until we abolish capitalism).

#416 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:48 AM

HiddenOne, on 03 October 2014 - 01:06 AM, said:

Gnaw, on 02 October 2014 - 11:25 PM, said:

Shinrei, on 02 October 2014 - 11:23 PM, said:

Think old-style HO. :rant:

Last week? Hard to remember that far back.

Har har had

Edit: stupid autocorrect

I'm curious as to what this said before the correction. Had har har? Rad har had?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#417 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:59 AM

Gust Hubb, on 03 October 2014 - 02:08 AM, said:

Gnaw, on 03 October 2014 - 01:41 AM, said:

Gust Hubb, on 03 October 2014 - 01:29 AM, said:

I hope you and Obdi are scum, Gnaw. Because being lynched as a presumed symp is a totally new tack. I look forward to seeing the justification down the line if you send me to spoiler heaven, whether as a lynch or NK.

I'm voting you because I think there's a decent chance you're the killer. Altless with the multiple finder roles makes for a good opportunity for a ballsy scum to play just the way you are.

Not sure what you mean about finders making a rich landscape for ballsy scum?

3 finders; one true, one false one random. Assuming every finer targeted Khell they'd have responses of town, scum and whatever the mods felt like.

FYI for those of you who haven't played this type of game before no finder knows what type of finder he is.

The true finder and the false finder won't be certain of which of the three they are until either 2 nights have passed (so if they have 2 positive scum results they know they're false / random, two town results that they're true / random) or until someone they find is lynched. The random finder is essentially un-roled beyond causing them confusion in PMs - again lynching someone they've found should could clear up for them which they are but they should play like the true finder and wait on a positive find.

The confusion (particularly if any of the finders hadn't figured that out or themselves) is what I think Gnaw is referring to; should a finder have a +ve and and -ve find in the first few days they're not going to be sure which type of finder they are and they may inadvertantly out themselves on thread, giving killer a target and healer one too.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#418 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:06 AM

Khellendros, on 03 October 2014 - 02:12 AM, said:

Messremb, on 01 October 2014 - 10:45 PM, said:

Shinrei, on 01 October 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Gust Hubb, on 01 October 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

Didn't i say we should have lynched the troublemaker... now we'll never get rid of him, scum or not. :rant:

Well, I'm happy to see we didn't lynch Khell.

I don't want to lynch Khell before D-Day.

That way, if he's the killer, he loses. If he's not the killer, he loses.

Win-Win if you ask me.

I like this ^

But I almost feel that Mess' response is more telling. Often it's not the person with the idea, but the one egging them on...

I've been a paired killer with you once and you spent all that game trying to lynch me to the point of endangering victory by having a vote down on me. I'd have no issues with driving a lynch on you on that basis alone. However note I am not.

Gnaw is first out of the block with the Khell train on day 2, just as on day 1. And straight off on day 2 as well - looking for the quick lynch there?

At the same time, I'd assume scum would want to keep the 'distraction' around for longer than the first two days, however.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

Gnaw and Mess are largely coasting along - there's something very 'loose' about they way Mess is playing.

Who have I missed out?

Posted Image

You forgot how fast I am too.

#419 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:08 AM

HiddenOne, on 03 October 2014 - 02:43 AM, said:

Agree that Mess is playing "loose"

I think Obdi is biding his time,showing restraint, maybe working a plan

I would like to see some opinions from ADL, with no worries about sounding noobish

I think Obdi isn't, I think he's trying to get ignored. And it's working. You all think he has some brilliant plan up his sleeves. Bullshit.

#420 User is offline   Messremb 

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:09 AM

Khellendros, on 03 October 2014 - 03:03 AM, said:

Everyone's coming out of the woodwork!

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

14 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users