• You cannot reply to this topic

Mini Mafia For the adicts

#301 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:52 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 02 October 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

my addiction to coffee is saddening

It's not quite 3pm here and I'm on my fourth mega cup. But I embrace my addiction.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#302 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

I like it when you think real hard, GH. Just don't think I'm turning over a new leaf, because I could get slammed at any time and disappear.

I am not liking the trend of trying to get rid of Khell just because of his history. That defeats the purpose of playing, as I think I already said. I would be glad to hear his thoughts on other players.

Is Shin a killer? I don't think he is above a little low posting to get the advantage, if that is your accusation. Do you think Gnaw is the symp?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#303 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:02 PM

Oh and look. Now that some people are like 'maybe we shouldn't just speed-lynch Khell', Gust backs off that point and starts pointing fingers at half the people in the thread.

That is quite interesting to me.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#304 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

How do you feel about lynching Khell? What conclusions do you draw from Gust Hubb's behavior?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#305 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 02 October 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

my addiction to coffee is saddening

I get my caffeine from Diet Dew. A friend hooked me on the taste years ago and I never could stand coffee.

So now that I've had my pacifiers, nicotine and caffeine, I agree with GH that we can get down to business.

Random thoughts that are not attacks, cases, or whatever:

HO's loquaciousness is less surprising to me because I co-modded a game a year or so back and got to read his thoughts to SH. Since he doesn't have an alt to hide behind he can be as talky as he wants.

At the moment I find GH and Shin a bit off. Gut mostly.

Khell seems to be putting off just the right amount of "why me" to be inno.

ADL is cautious and thoughtful.

Mess is dangerous and I don't particularly like the "I'll be gone for 24 hours so don't do anything in the meantime." Killers hiding behind business trips are damn near cliche level.

I can never get a read on Obdi and haven't played enough with Bubba to get one there either.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#306 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:10 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 02 October 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

How do you feel about lynching Khell?

I'll vote for him if he is the only lynch today, but nothing I've seen from him is screaming 'killer' this game.

What conclusions do you draw from Gust Hubb's behavior?

Gust Hubb, who is notoriously bad at alting people, has decided that he knows how everyone plays and points fingers at a fair number of people on thread, and wants to vote for people for saying 'ive got shit to do, bbl'. He seems to be trying to stir up anything at all and start laying foundations on trying to run trains later in the game.

I don't like it.

I would counter with the facts that Shinrei is notoriously missing for large stretches of time during any game he plays, so voting him for this reason just shows Gust has no fucking idea what he is talking about.

I would be perfectly happy with a Gust Hubb or Messremb lynch today.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#307 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

As a head's up, I'm getting a new toy delivered tomorrow mid-morning, so I'll almost certainly be away from my keyboard all afternoon. and evening. and Saturday. etc.

Spoiler

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#308 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

Did you buy that or just rent it?

#309 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:20 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 02 October 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

Did you buy that or just rent it?

He did unspeakable things for it.

#310 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:29 PM

View PostGnaw, on 02 October 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

As a head's up, I'm getting a new toy delivered tomorrow mid-morning, so I'll almost certainly be away from my keyboard all afternoon. and evening. and Saturday. etc.

Spoiler

Is your new toy the tractor or the good old boy on the tractor?

Also
Backhoe versus excavator
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#311 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:36 PM

I must say GH that was one hell of a "look at everyone but me" post.

#312 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:50 PM

View PostObdigore, on 02 October 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:

I'll vote for him if he is the only lynch today, but nothing I've seen from him is screaming 'killer' this game.

Gust Hubb, who is notoriously bad at alting people, has decided that he knows how everyone plays and points fingers at a fair number of people on thread, and wants to vote for people for saying 'ive got shit to do, bbl'. He seems to be trying to stir up anything at all and start laying foundations on trying to run trains later in the game.

I don't like it.

I would counter with the facts that Shinrei is notoriously missing for large stretches of time during any game he plays, so voting him for this reason just shows Gust has no fucking idea what he is talking about.

You know me well. However, you fail to factor in post game analyses and discussions from which I obtain the bulk of my player profiles. Yes I may be wrong avout Shin and low posting, but you can't discount the trademark "will do better later" which represents a common route for low lying scum.

As for pointing at multiple people simultaneously, there are two ways that can fall: as you said, set ups for later or casting the net wide ti make sure pressure and analysis is maintained widely in the critical early portion of the game. Too often we get myopically focused on one person as a group (usually the one most annoying and noisy) giving scum time to rest easy and then maintain status quo in the day 3 slump.

Are you advocatin this singular approach Obdi? Make no mistake, while you are one of the best analysts in the game, however less eloquent than Khells, you also have the equal skill to perform as such as scum.

Moreover, you seem to think that your soapbox and sudden eloquent analysis dismisses you from answering my accusations against you. Take the splinter out of your own eye first, if I may go Biblical on your hinnie.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#313 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

Bought. Kubota rented me the money for nothing for 5 years.

And yeah, I know it's not a real tractor but it will more than suit my needs. The backhoe I will use next spring for 3 projects, then it will sit in the back of the shed until I need a stump pulled up. Renting a Bobcat for those 3 projects would cost me ~$2500. Since the BX25D is a package, I didn't pay the full price that I would have had I added it to another model. The price difference will more than pay for itself if I get away with project #2. My septic leech field needs new pipes. Renting a Bobcat and digging those trenches just screams "look at me", while using the Kubota I can hope people passing by will just think "oh, he's just playing with his new toy." If I get away with that, I pay for the tractor completely.

Edit: The law says I cannot repair a septic system. It has to be upgraded to a sand mound. Cost: $20-25. Thousand.

This post has been edited by Gnaw: 02 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

#314 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

View PostBubba, on 02 October 2014 - 02:36 PM, said:

People are already looking at me, surprisingly. Often I get ignored and have to encourage such thoroughness (sometimes as town, sometimes as scum). This game, I won't be decrying the lack of pressure on me, but I need not encourage it either.

Truth be told, Khell and I are more distracting in this game due to our reputations.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#315 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

View PostHiddenOne, on 02 October 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

I like it when you think real hard, GH. Just don't think I'm turning over a new leaf, because I could get slammed at any time and disappear.

I am not liking the trend of trying to get rid of Khell just because of his history. That defeats the purpose of playing, as I think I already said. I would be glad to hear his thoughts on other players.

Is Shin a killer? I don't think he is above a little low posting to get the advantage, if that is your accusation. Do you think Gnaw is the symp?

The trouble with that is Gnaw is not his normal bombastic self. Mess is more of a mover/shaker this game. I would anticipate a more caustic Gnaw if he was seeking to distract and detract. He seems relatively vanilla this game.
~Abyss

#316 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:57 PM

View PostGnaw, on 02 October 2014 - 02:13 PM, said:

Spoiler

I would make a snarky remark agout it being small, but I can relate to getting a new toy. Posted Image

#317 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:57 PM

Oh, and thank you. I am flattered.
~Abyss

#318 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:06 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 02 October 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

People are already looking at me, surprisingly. Often I get ignored and have to encourage such thoroughness (sometimes as town, sometimes as scum). This game, I won't be decrying the lack of pressure on me, but I need not encourage it either.

Truth be told, Khell and I are more distracting in this game due to our reputations.

Really? "Don't look at me because I'm just too good."

I wanna lynch you just for that. :rant:

#319 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • very good...;)

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:15 PM

View PostGnaw, on 02 October 2014 - 02:53 PM, said:

Bought. Kubota rented me the money for nothing for 5 years.

And yeah, I know it's not a real tractor but it will more than suit my needs. The backhoe I will use next spring for 3 projects, then it will sit in the back of the shed until I need a stump pulled up. Renting a Bobcat for those 3 projects would cost me ~$2500. Since the BX25D is a package, I didn't pay the full price that I would have had I added it to another model. The price difference will more than pay for itself if I get away with project #2. My septic leech field needs new pipes. Renting a Bobcat and digging those trenches just screams "look at me", while using the Kubota I can hope people passing by will just think "oh, he's just playing with his new toy." If I get away with that, I pay for the tractor completely.

Edit: The law says I cannot repair a septic system. It has to be upgraded to a sand mound. Cost: $20-25. Thousand.

That is a stupid law. Of course a septic systems pipes can be repaired. The tank on the other hand yeah you will have to replace that shit if it goes.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#320 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 02 October 2014 - 02:50 PM, said:

View PostObdigore, on 02 October 2014 - 02:10 PM, said:

I don't like it.

You know me well. However, you fail to factor in post game analyses and discussions from which I obtain the bulk of my player profiles. Yes I may be wrong avout Shin and low posting, but you can't discount the trademark "will do better later" which represents a common route for low lying scum.

As for pointing at multiple people simultaneously, there are two ways that can fall: as you said, set ups for later or casting the net wide ti make sure pressure and analysis is maintained widely in the critical early portion of the game. Too often we get myopically focused on one person as a group (usually the one most annoying and noisy) giving scum time to rest easy and then maintain status quo in the day 3 slump.

Are you advocatin this singular approach Obdi? Make no mistake, while you are one of the best analysts in the game, however less eloquent than Khells, you also have the equal skill to perform as such as scum.

Moreover, you seem to think that your soapbox and sudden eloquent analysis dismisses you from answering my accusations against you. Take the splinter out of your own eye first, if I may go Biblical on your hinnie.

but you can't discount the trademark "will do better later" which represents a common route for Shin in every game lately

is more what I would have said, since I've probably typed something damn near similar to that in almost every game recently. I'm really off my game in general, and part of that is being really busy and having a shit-ton of stress in my personal life at the moment.

Whatever you think of how he did it, Gust has stirred up the thread and given us a genuine Day 2 to move forward. I'll back off.....for now.....

remove vote
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

Share this topic:

• 45 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users