Malazan Empire: Subterranean Press lettered/limited - Buying/Selling - Malazan Empire

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Subterranean Press lettered/limited - Buying/Selling Look here for sellers and for buyers

#81 User is offline   Tarthenal Theloman Toblakai 

• Engineer Extraordinaire!
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Engineering, books, films, gaming, gym, running, mountain biking

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

Hi all

I am sadly thinking of selling my lettered set of Subterranean Press Books. I have the full matched set letter Y from Gardens of the Moon to current including rights, which of course would be transferred with the purchase. I am in the uk but postage is not an issue as i previously sold numbered books to the US and postage was pretty reasonable and insured fully.

I am looking for offers, i am not selling these cheap in a rush, please only serious offers otherwise ebay will have to have a try for me.

Cheers all
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." ― Anomander Rake, Son of Darkness

#82 User is offline   tiste 

• Corporal

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:10 AM

E: maybe later

This post has been edited by tiste: 21 April 2016 - 02:02 AM

#83 User is offline   ValHallAwaits 

• Recruit

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:47 AM

Hey guys,

Many thanks to TTT for a smooth transaction for his lettered. This community is the best.

I'm looking to field offers on a matched limited #392. It includes all books from 1-5, and the sixth is on reserve at Camelot Books. I will include future rights, of course.

I'd like to wait until I have the lettered in hand before I sell but could be persuaded otherwise.

I also have some extra books to sell. I have a copy of HoC and two copies of MT. One copy left of MT.

Please send PMs if you are interested.

https://imgur.com/IzSv7lx

- Andrew

Edit 5/1/16: Sold

Edit 5/14/16: Updated list of what's left.

Edit 6/24/16: All gone.

This post has been edited by ValHallAwaits: 24 June 2016 - 01:02 PM

#84 User is offline   frik 

• Corporal

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:59 AM

I know one day I'm going to regret this, but I am ready to sell my limited (numbered) Subterranean Press set. What are you going to get?

* a matching set of four books
* rights to the remaining five books (meaning, you'll have a set of nine matching editions). I will notify SubPress that the number of this set is yours and you'll be all set to pre-order The Bonehunters (already up for pre-order, but only if you own MT.)
* Deadhouse Gates - unread, in fine/fine condition
*Memories of Ice - unread, in f/f condition
*House of Chains - unread, f/f
*Midnight Tides - unread, f/f

Books 1 (especially, and which I don't have) and 2 are getting very hard to find. Gardens of the Moon is selling for a small fortune, while Deadhouse Gates has also sold for $1500.00 plus.
It isn't too hard to find a stand-alone (number wise) copy of some of the later books, like Midnight Tides, but as I said, this is a matching set. Some won't care about this, some will.

As I live in the Netherlands, shipping to the US won't be cheap, but rest assured the books will be carefully packed.

I would prefer selling to someone here, but if this doesn't work out, I'll have to go the eBay route.

Serious offers only, obviously.

Thanks for listening,

Siep

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#85 User is offline   YM2000 

• Recruit

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:26 PM

Looking to buy full matching numbered or lettered set - please PM me if you are interested! Have a great weekend and cheers!

This post has been edited by YM2000: 22 April 2016 - 08:26 PM

#86 User is offline   Banedon 

• Recruit

Posted 18 May 2016 - 11:27 PM

Hello. I am trying to finish my unmatched SP numbered set. I am only short a copy of Deadhouse Gates. If anyone is interested in selling a copy in order to help me fill that last spot on my shelf, I'd be appreciative. I'd be equally interested in purchasing a complete matching numbered set to replace my hodge-podge one, but that's probably a taller order to fill. For now my main priority is getting a copy of Deadhouse Gates limited so I actually have all of the books to enjoy, matched or not.

Please PM me if you're interested in selling a stand-alone Deadhouse Gates or a complete matching numbered set. Thanks!

#87 User is offline   Renavatay 

• Recruit

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:58 AM

View PostBanedon, on 18 May 2016 - 11:27 PM, said:

Hello. I am trying to finish my unmatched SP numbered set. I am only short a copy of Deadhouse Gates. If anyone is interested in selling a copy in order to help me fill that last spot on my shelf, I'd be appreciative. I'd be equally interested in purchasing a complete matching numbered set to replace my hodge-podge one, but that's probably a taller order to fill. For now my main priority is getting a copy of Deadhouse Gates limited so I actually have all of the books to enjoy, matched or not.

Please PM me if you're interested in selling a stand-alone Deadhouse Gates or a complete matching numbered set. Thanks!

Hi Banedon,

I know frik (a few posts up) has a numbered copy of dhg that he was looking to sell. May be worth dropping him a note!

#88 User is offline   Banedon 

• Recruit

Posted 19 May 2016 - 06:06 PM

View PostRenavatay, on 19 May 2016 - 11:58 AM, said:

Hi Banedon,

I know frik (a few posts up) has a numbered copy of dhg that he was looking to sell. May be worth dropping him a note!

Thanks! I spoke with him a few days ago. He's actually trying to sell a matching set of 2-5. I can't ask him to break up his set to sell a single DHG and I don't want to have to buy all four books (three of which I already have) just to get the second one. I'm hoping someone just has a single or extra copy of DHG they'd be willing to sell me, without it being part of a package deal. I appreciate the reply, though.

This post has been edited by Banedon: 19 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

#89 User is offline   ValHallAwaits 

• Recruit

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:29 PM

I'm back and willing to hear offers on a copy of the limited Gardens. Messages welcome.

- Andrew

Edit 6/24/16: Sold

This post has been edited by ValHallAwaits: 24 June 2016 - 01:03 PM

#90 User is offline   Renavatay 

• Recruit

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:09 PM

I meant to post this a while ago but better late than never!

I recently bought some books from ValHallAwaits and couldn't be happier. He was a pleasure to deal with from the moment I first messaged him, books arrived in stunning condition and he went above and beyond to answer any questions/worries I had. I couldn't recommend him enough if you are looking to buy books, or just chat about the Malazan Universe!

Keeping being awesome Andrew :)

#91 User is offline   itchy 

• Recruit

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:41 PM

Hello,

iam willing to sell my matched numbered set of the Malazan books of the fallen.

Gardens of the Moon, Deadhouse Gates, Memories of Ice, House of Chains, Midnight Tides and preordered Bonehunters.

Some Pics

I wont break the set so no single book selling.

Bump (01.08.16)

This post has been edited by itchy: 01 August 2016 - 07:29 PM

#92 User is offline   ValHallAwaits 

• Recruit

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:41 PM

My copy of GotM is gone, but now I have two copies of DG and will part with one.

One is Fine condition, PC.

The other is Near Fine, #400, perfect unread condition excepting a small bump to the upper right corner of the cover. Slight wrinkling as a result.

Ended up switching the jackets so the #400 is pristine. PC copy is sold. #400 still for sale and listed on eBay, will work a deal through PayPal here though.

Please PM if interested.

Update 8/16/16: Still available. Again, offers welcome.

This post has been edited by ValHallAwaits: 17 August 2016 - 01:51 AM

#93 User is offline   YM2000 

• Recruit

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:10 PM

I'm selling my Subterranean Press Malazan set (books 1-6 plus rights ), matching #, please pm with offers or details inquiries.

This post has been edited by YM2000: 04 July 2016 - 12:10 PM

#94 User is offline   Silascian 

• Recruit

Posted 06 July 2016 - 11:51 AM

Hi, I have a mint condition unmatched set of books for sale, along with the future rights to the books. I have already paid for Bonehunters too.

#95 User is offline   Roy C. Melborn 

• Recruit

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:57 PM

Hi all,

This may be a long shot, but I'm going to give it a try. I'm looking for the Unfettered Limited Signed and Numbered edition by Grim Oak Press. To be honest, I would like to trade Malazan books 3-6 + rights for it, so if you or someone you know has one and wants to get a start on that series, let me know. I do have a few other things which may be worth discussing and cash isn't out of the question, but I would like to see if I can trade for it first.

Best,
Tom

#96 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:17 PM

I've not heard of Grim Oak Press but google is warning that the webiste for them may be hacked.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#97 User is offline   Roy C. Melborn 

• Recruit

Posted 10 July 2016 - 06:31 PM

Interesting that still shows up with google. There was an issue with the hosting site a while back which took him offline for a while. I'm not surprised a lot of people haven't heard about it. It is a small operation which has been
around for just a few years. Shawn Speakman runs it. He is an author, runs signedpage.com and is the webmaster for Terry Brooks. He started GOP with Unfettered as as way to help pay medical bills from his bout with cancer. A lot of big names got on board with it and he produced a very respectable anthology.

Here is a version of it: http://grimoakpress....ion-unfettered/ The version I'm looking for is the numbered slip cased version, though.

He's produced a few more since then. A couple have been offered on SP, which is why I'm trying my luck here.

#98 User is offline   itchy 

• Recruit

Posted 28 September 2016 - 10:08 AM

Hello,

iam willing to sell my matched numbered set of the Malazan books of the fallen.

Gardens of the Moon, Deadhouse Gates, Memories of Ice, House of Chains, Midnight Tides and preordered Bonehunters.

Some Pics

I wont break the set so no single book selling.

This post has been edited by itchy: 28 September 2016 - 10:11 AM

#99 User is offline   frik 

• Corporal

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:07 PM

I am selling my lettered (incomplete) set plus rights!

http://www.ebay.com/...E:L:LCA:US:1123

sk

#100 User is offline   knmorgan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:45 PM

I am considering selling my full matched set of Subpress books. The number is in the mid-300s; The Bonehunters has been paid for and rights for future books will be transferred. Please PM me with interest/offers. If I don't hear anything I'll throw them up on eBay soon.

Edit: I should note that I have a full set of Esslemont's PS Publishing books (with Assail preordered) as well if anyone is interested in those. Numbers are all over the place on those.

This post has been edited by knmorgan: 25 October 2016 - 12:47 PM

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users