Malazan Empire: Subterranean Press lettered/limited - Buying/Selling - Malazan Empire

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Subterranean Press lettered/limited - Buying/Selling Look here for sellers and for buyers

#161 User is offline   tiste 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 25 June 2021 - 05:49 PM

Don't forget they've announced buyer's rights transfer to the prequel trilogy. SE's already begun work on Walk in Shadow which I guess will come out before Toblakai book two. So I guess the collection is not 'complete' yet :)

#162 User is offline   tiste 

• Corporal

Posted 22 July 2021 - 11:34 PM

2nd limited edition incoming!

William Schafer

So: I signed contracts today to reprint GARDENS OF THE MOON and DEADHOUSE GATES.
These editions will be signed (though not numbered) and feature the art (where it can be negotiated) from our limited editions.
There will be some differences, as the author has requested some specific binding features and details.
More news as and when…

#163 User is offline   Not-So-Great-Raven 

• Corporal

Posted 09 September 2021 - 10:41 AM

View Posttiste, on 22 July 2021 - 11:34 PM, said:

William Schafer

So: I signed contracts today to reprint GARDENS OF THE MOON and DEADHOUSE GATES.
These editions will be signed (though not numbered) and feature the art (where it can be negotiated) from our limited editions.
There will be some differences, as the author has requested some specific binding features and details.
More news as and when…

Tried to find more info about this but couldn't. Would you perhaps have a link of some sort?

#164 User is offline   Renz 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2021 - 12:07 PM

tiste said:

1626996862[/url]' post='1439782']

William Schafer

More news as and when…

Me too would love to know more. Thanks

#165 User is offline   pat5150 

• Soletaken

Posted 09 April 2023 - 07:51 PM

Not Subpress editions but PS Publishing ones.

I'm considering parting with my slipcased hardcover limited edition signed by both Erikson and Esslemont of NIGHT OF KNIVES, as well as my trade paperback 1st edition of the same.
Both are in mint condition and could be sold as a set or separately.

If anyone is interested, I also own PS Publishing trade hardcovers (unsigned) of Steven Erikson's BLOOD FOLLOWS, THE HEALTHY DEAD, THE LEES OF LAUGHTER'S END, AND CRACK'D POT TRAIL that I would like to sell as a set.

Let me know if you're interested.

If you want to see pictures, I put up a post on the Subpress readers Facebook group: https://www.facebook...60887040482072/
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users