• Drive by bye bye king

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

Deleted

This post has been edited by .-‘: 06 October 2021 - 12:08 AM

Drive by bye bye king on my dumb horse

#2 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:10 AM

There is only one nation involved in the NFL
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#3 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

Time to get revenge on the Seahawks I think.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#4 User is offline   Grumble 

• High Mage of High House HAWT

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

View PostTisteon Simeonus, on 14 August 2014 - 02:44 PM, said:

Think Again !

What Would Jack Do ?

#5 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

Is anyone going to run the eliminator for this year? I need redemption. I did atrocious last year.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#6 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

View Posttwelve, on 14 August 2014 - 07:28 PM, said:

Is anyone going to run the eliminator for this year? I need redemption. I did atrocious last year.

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#7 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:40 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 14 August 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

There is only one nation involved in the NFL

Nation is what the fan bases call themselves. So Who Dat? Nation is New Orleans (who dat being their rallying cry), but you also have Steeler Nation, et cetera.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#8 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 28 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

View PostGrumble, on 14 August 2014 - 07:01 PM, said:

Think Again !

All joking aside, if the insane amount of no-hold penalties of the pre-season carry over into the regular one, it might make things a little bit harder for the Seattle secondary, which was, shall we say, at times quite physical last season.

Seattles first three games will be interesting in that regard with Denver and the Packers coming to town. The end stretch, with 2x Cardinals, 2x 49ers, Eagles and Rams (okay, provided they somehow miraculously still have something to play for in week 17) is also not exactly a walk in the park.

The Patriots, as much as I detest them, could be good this year (by which I mean deep into the play-offs, not the almost guaranteed 11+ wins in the regular season). The Colts are a very decent team and could be going places if they find a way to beat Denver.
As a couch potato supporter, I am moderately optimistic about New Orleans, especially if the defense forces a few more turnovers while keeping the pressure from last year on.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#9 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

View PostTapper, on 28 August 2014 - 12:05 PM, said:

Think Again !

All joking aside, if the insane amount of no-hold penalties of the pre-season carry over into the regular one, it might make things a little bit harder for the Seattle secondary, which was, shall we say, at times quite physical last season.

Seattles first three games will be interesting in that regard with Denver and the Packers coming to town. The end stretch, with 2x Cardinals, 2x 49ers, Eagles and Rams (okay, provided they somehow miraculously still have something to play for in week 17) is also not exactly a walk in the park.

The Patriots, as much as I detest them, could be good this year (by which I mean deep into the play-offs, not the almost guaranteed 11+ wins in the regular season). The Colts are a very decent team and could be going places if they find a way to beat Denver.
As a couch potato supporter, I am moderately optimistic about New Orleans, especially if the defense forces a few more turnovers while keeping the pressure from last year on.

In the last two pre-season games ( Weeks 2 & 3 ) when starters play for longer ..... ZERO penalties by Seattle's starting secondary .... hmmmmm !
What Would Jack Do ?

#10 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:15 PM

View PostGrumble, on 28 August 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

Think Again !

In the last two pre-season games ( Weeks 2 & 3 ) when starters play for longer ..... ZERO penalties by Seattle's starting secondary .... hmmmmm !

I do not know what you just said Grumble.

Explain zero penalties for secondary whatever
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#11 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 28 August 2014 - 08:15 PM, said:

View PostGrumble, on 28 August 2014 - 06:48 PM, said:

Think Again !

I do not know what you just said Grumble.

Explain zero penalties for secondary whatever

I was just responding to Tapper's very relevant observation of the way officials have been calling penalties this pre-season. Penalties called in games have more than doubled this year!

It would seem that the league would rather you watch a game that ends 45-42 with no defence played what-so-ever.

After Peyton Mannings Bronco team were mauled 43-08 in the Super Bowl, after breaking every record going for offensive football, passing yards, td's etc it was obvious that the Seahawks must be a bunch of cheaters who held/grabbed opposing WR's all the time to prevent them scoring.

Clearly the nasty Seahawks player is not meant to touch the other player and must let him run and score at will.

However

Although the officials clearly were emphasizing some of the new rules in the pre-season, the changes most associated with the Seahawks ie-- defensive holding and contact after five yards on receivers -- weren't much of a factor for the Seattle defense in our last 2 games with the starters NOT Penalized once in the last 2 games.
What Would Jack Do ?

#12 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:26 PM

I know it's preseason but the last couple of games have been slightly encouraging...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#13 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

View PostTisteon Simeonus, on 29 August 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

I know it's preseason but the last couple of games have been slightly encouraging...

Are you talking baseball perhaps ???

The San Francisco 49ers can finally start planning for life without Aldon Smith.

The NFL on Friday announced a nine-game suspension for Smith for violating the league's policy on personal conduct and substances of abuse. Smith will be eligible to return for the Week 11 game against the New York Giants. The 49ers have a Week 8 bye.

It's the second consecutive season in which Smith will miss several games unrelated to injury. He was out five games in 2013 following a DUI arrest when he voluntarily checked himself into a treatment facility.

Smith, 24, has had a long list of off-field transgressions. He received a 12-day sentence and three years of probation in July following a no-contest plea to three felony weapons charges and two misdemeanor DUI charges. The weapons charges (and one of the DUI charges) were in connection to a 2012 party at Smith's residence where he was stabbed.

Smith also made waves this year when he was accused of making a bomb threat to a TSA agent at Los Angeles International Airport, but charges weren't filed.

Perhaps your encouraged by kraperdicks record setting numbers this pre-season .... Kaepernick has completed 12 of 22 passes in the preseason for 115 yards with no touchdown passes or interceptions and two carries for 13 yards and a lost fumble.

Russell Wilson on the other hand ... In the first half of the last two games, quarterback Russell Wilson completed 24 of 30 passes for 295 yards with two touchdown throws and three rushing scores. You can't play much better than that,
In the first half of the last two preseason games with starters on the field, Seattle outscored the San Diego Chargers and the Bears 55-7. The Seahawks scored on all nine first-half drives in those two games with 510 yards of offense.

Good luck Whinners !
What Would Jack Do ?

#14 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:21 AM

I think I'll let Thursday night determine how much shit-talkin' I'll be able to bring.

Personally, I think the Packers are going to make the Seerats look silly.

Oh, and everyone come over and play Pick'em football.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#15 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

Another season of great NFL action starts Thursday Night.

Here are some of the sights and other things we will be talking about till it's all over next February !

Attached File(s)

What Would Jack Do ?

#16 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:08 AM

View PostBlinded of High House our new tyrannical overlord whom we bow before, on 04 September 2014 - 11:37 PM, said:

It's gonna be a grueling wait till Sunday. We play Atlanta. That's always good rivalry games between us.

WHO DAT!

WHO CARES !
What Would Jack Do ?

#17 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:16 AM

17 - 10 Seahawks at the half !

Not a fan of Earl Thomas returning punts .... why put the best safety in football at risk like that .... gotta take the fair catch and be smarter.

Packers points all from Seattle errors.

On the plus side .... 100 yards rushing at the half !

Percy Harvin ... wow ... if you drafted him in fantasy you better be playing him !
What Would Jack Do ?

#18 User is offline   Grumble 

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:34 AM

View PostBlinded of High House our new tyrannical overlord whom we bow before, on 05 September 2014 - 02:33 AM, said:

View PostGrumble, on 05 September 2014 - 02:08 AM, said:

View PostBlinded of High House our new tyrannical overlord whom we bow before, on 04 September 2014 - 11:37 PM, said:

It's gonna be a grueling wait till Sunday. We play Atlanta. That's always good rivalry games between us.

WHO DAT!

WHO CARES !

Me so get used to it for the next 4 mths...

WHO DAT!

Saint's or the A'ints !

I think we can stick a fork in the Pack they're done !

Time to get a couple of hours sleep before work tomorrow .... Go Hawks !!!!!
What Would Jack Do ?

#19 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:48 AM

So,

Ny hope of the Packers doing something to puncture Grumbles smugness came to nothing.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#20 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

And Rodgers laying a fantasy egg in the first game of the season doesn't bode well me moi.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users