#1 User is offline   Fiddler 

• Fiddler
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

Guess who's back?
Back again?
Fiddlers' Back!
Tell a friend!

It has been a long strange trip and that's all I'll say about where I've been. Except that a majority of it was spent three hundred feet up in the air dealing with massively high voltages.

I'm back though, and while quite a few of the people I sparred/agreed/argued with are gone, some remain, and new ones are here and so to all of you I say "Hello"

It's good to be back and see that Abyss is still a cat.

#2 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:33 AM

Still working on those big fans...No new poop stories I hope.....Good to see you back.

#3 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 30 November 2013 - 08:54 AM

View PostFiddler, on 30 November 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

Guess who's back?
Back again?
Fiddlers' Back!
Tell a friend!

It has been a long strange trip and that's all I'll say about where I've been. Except that a majority of it was spent three hundred feet up in the air dealing with massively high voltages.

I'm back though, and while quite a few of the people I sparred/agreed/argued with are gone, some remain, and new ones are here and so to all of you I say "Hello"

It's good to be back and see that Abyss is still a cat.

I genuinely cannot imagine a universe wherein this is not the case. It'd be like...like...

*head explodes*

Also welcome back! Glad you are not shocked to a crisp. Rather than asking where you went i'd like to know if you got any high value thematic souvenirs?
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#4 User is offline   Fiddler 

• Fiddler

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

I managed to come home with all my fingers and toes! Those souvenirs rate very highly amongst the high-voltage electrical crowd! I also have been exonerated of a crime that I didn't commit, after nineteen years. Let's just say that's a story worthy of its own book or two.

But yeah. it's been like that.

#5 User is offline   Tarthenal Theloman Toblakai 

• Engineer Extraordinaire!
  • Interests:Engineering, books, films, gaming, gym, running, mountain biking

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

View PostFiddler, on 30 November 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

I managed to come home with all my fingers and toes! Those souvenirs rate very highly amongst the high-voltage electrical crowd! I also have been exonerated of a crime that I didn't commit, after nineteen years. Let's just say that's a story worthy of its own book or two.

But yeah. it's been like that.

I haven't been on here long but intend to be here for some time, so welcome back! :-)

You have piqued my interest with this lol, write the book! I will read it haha.

Gratz on keeping your fingers and toes, you should look into the truck floor industry, fingers are rare to see there I tell ya! Also the steel saw has few appendages haha

Hope you can breathe easy and enjoy being beck now!
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." ― Anomander Rake, Son of Darkness

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users