• You cannot reply to this topic

Spite and Starvald Demelain

#21 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostRandomander, on 25 December 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

"T'iam, Kalse, Silannah, Ampelas, Okaros, Karosis, Sorrit, Atrahal, Eloth, Anthras, Kessobahn, Alkend, Karatallid, Korbas…Olar. Eleint. Draconean. Dragons. The Pure Dragons. The place where the road comes from is closed. By the mixed bloods who gathered long ago. Draconus, K'rul, Anomandaris, Osserc, Silchas Ruin, Scabandari, Sheltatha Lore, Sukul Ankhadu and Menandore". That's a quote from either DoD or TCG, listing Draconus as soletaken and Olar as pure. Not too sure what it means but it's something
Also, I'm pretty sure soletaken have access to SD, that's the magic they "breathe" onto ppl

this is actual really sneaky of SE... see, 'olar' is apparently the imass word for dragon. olar ethil is named dragon ethil, though she is not a pure dragon herself. Forge of Darkness reveals some of her early history. Rud elalle (the speaker in the above passage) is listing the different words he knows for dragon (bolded), olar being one of them.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#22 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

View PostSinisdar Toste, on 27 December 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

View PostRandomander, on 25 December 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

"T'iam, Kalse, Silannah, Ampelas, Okaros, Karosis, Sorrit, Atrahal, Eloth, Anthras, Kessobahn, Alkend, Karatallid, Korbas…Olar. Eleint. Draconean. Dragons. The Pure Dragons. The place where the road comes from is closed. By the mixed bloods who gathered long ago. Draconus, K'rul, Anomandaris, Osserc, Silchas Ruin, Scabandari, Sheltatha Lore, Sukul Ankhadu and Menandore". That's a quote from either DoD or TCG, listing Draconus as soletaken and Olar as pure. Not too sure what it means but it's something
Also, I'm pretty sure soletaken have access to SD, that's the magic they "breathe" onto ppl

this is actual really sneaky of SE... see, 'olar' is apparently the imass word for dragon. olar ethil is named dragon ethil, though she is not a pure dragon herself. Forge of Darkness reveals some of her early history. Rud elalle (the speaker in the above passage) is listing the different words he knows for dragon (bolded), olar being one of them.

I like this, a lot.

Now what does that imply about the Ritual? I can't remember specifics of it off-hand but Olar Ethil played a part in it, did she lead the Imass into it and they followed knowing exactly what she was? What influence did that have on them and on Kilava? Those Imass that didn't take part in the ritual elsewhere did they not take part because it was a dragon involved?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users