Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TOR RE-Read for this book Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   theocean 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Am i just not smart enough to find it or did they not do one for Stonewielder?

#2 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

They are doing this one next. I think it starts 9/24.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#3 User is offline   theocean 

• High Fist

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostSpoilsport Stonny, on 17 September 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

They are doing this one next. I think it starts 9/24.

damn them... I saw the excerpt thing from years ago and was hoping i wasnt seeing the completed one for some reason. I hate being ahead of them... really like going there for help on clearing up some cloudy things instead of having to post questions here on any little confusion i may have. Thanks for the update though Stonny.

#4 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

My pleasure. And don't feel any hesitation in asking things on here. Overall, its a pretty good community of rabid fans. And most of them are quite helpful, and a few amaze me with how often they are willing to answer the same questions time and time again.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#5 User is offline   theocean 

• High Fist

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostSpoilsport Stonny, on 17 September 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

My pleasure. And don't feel any hesitation in asking things on here. Overall, its a pretty good community of rabid fans. And most of them are quite helpful, and a few amaze me with how often they are willing to answer the same questions time and time again.

Yea its been a big help in understanding a lot of the series, The re read is just easier to help summarize or tie something together for me. I can imagine the people on here from the beginning have seen certain questions posted a 100 times. With out this forum the books would be a lot harder to follow so clearly, so thanks everyone who sticks around the forums...

on a side note how is the broach series compared to the other malazan books (does it tie in closely is it good)... i honeslty didnt have a big liking of them in the original series.

#6 User is offline   Palamecia 

• Recruit

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

It dosen't begin the 24th, it begins today the 18th.

#7 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostPalamecia, on 18 September 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Well ain't that the berries!

#8 User is offline   theocean 

• High Fist

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostPalamecia, on 18 September 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

awesome hopefully they can catch up... ill have to find something to occupy my time for a week... GTA it looks like was released right on time.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users