Malazan Empire: Reading order (Updated) - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Reading order (Updated) Cos I haven't read any of the new ones!

#1 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

Hai guyz!

I was just wondering what your thoughts on the reading order are with OST and FoD and also BaB now in the mix? When I have finished the current books I am on I have decided to do a full reread, and this time include those newest 3, of which I have not yet read. This is how I see it going down, but without spoilers, could you tell me if I should read them in a different order? (Made the ICE ones clear as the main SE ones are fairly straightforward, its more to see where the others fit in.) Thanks!

Gardens of the Moon
Deadhouse Gates
Memories of Ice
House of Chains
Midnight Tides
Night of Knives (ICE)
The Bonehunters
Reapers Gales
Return of the Crimson Guard (ICE)
Toll the Hounds
Stonewielder?? (ICE)
Dust of Dreams
The Crippled God
Orb Scepter Throne (ICE)
Blood and Bone (ICE)

Forge of Darkness
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#2 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:44 PM

You could switch FoD and BaB for a slight payoff, and its minimal, but I would recommend it.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users