• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

#421 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:54 PM

Can we talk about how badass Bobbi/Mockingbird has been even though she's only been on two eps so far?

Attached File  BobbiAction.gif (849.01K)
Number of downloads: 0
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#422 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:45 PM

Anyone else think that Coulson knew that Ward would escape? And is there any significance to Ward's combat test having been signed off by Maria Hill?
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#423 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:50 PM

View PostGnaw, on 30 October 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

Anyone else think that Coulson knew that Ward would escape? And is there any significance to Ward's combat test having been signed off by Maria Hill?

It would be interesting if Coulson assumed he'd escape and allowed it so he could follow him? It would be a very Coulson thing to do...he is usually ahead of these things, so I could totally see that.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#424 User is offline   WinterPhoenix 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 30 October 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

View PostGnaw, on 30 October 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

It would be interesting if Coulson assumed he'd escape and allowed it so he could follow him? It would be a very Coulson thing to do...he is usually ahead of these things, so I could totally see that.

This honestly hadn't crossed my mind, but reading these comments I'm almost facepalming, because I wouldn not be surprised in the least if that is what Coulson is doing, it certainly fits his track record as you suggest.
"I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust." T.S Eliot - The Wasteland

#425 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:00 AM

just informed a friend on facebook of Ming Na Wen's real age.

She's freaking out a little :unworthy:
meh. Link was dead :(

#426 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:03 AM

I thought it was a weak ep actually. Yes the last fight was awesome, but otherwise it was predictable as an episode of Hawaii 5-0.
Hydra's big plan was to wear SHIELD outfits and conduct the most ineffective massacre ever? Seriously? I've seen better evil planning from Cobra Commander.
And sure Ward's escape was planned, and it had to be because that one pair of cuffs was a joke, so either Coulson and everyone else conveniently forgot that Ward is supposed to be as good as Romanov who could have gotten out of that in her sleep, or Ward is the actual idiot if he doesn't realize it.
I was entertained, but meh.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#427 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:05 AM

View PostBriar King, on 29 October 2014 - 02:18 AM, said:

Can't beat big breast but you REALLY can't beat big breast with STAR WARS on them!

Adrianne Palicki in a Star Wars t-shirt - that's my personal geek heaven right there :D I sat through five seasons of Friday Night Lights waiting for that moment and now it finally happens :unworthy:

#428 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:36 PM

View PostAbyss, on 01 November 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

I thought it was a weak ep actually. Yes the last fight was awesome, but otherwise it was predictable as an episode of Hawaii 5-0.
Hydra's big plan was to wear SHIELD outfits and conduct the most ineffective massacre ever? Seriously? I've seen better evil planning from Cobra Commander.
And sure Ward's escape was planned, and it had to be because that one pair of cuffs was a joke, so either Coulson and everyone else conveniently forgot that Ward is supposed to be as good as Romanov who could have gotten out of that in her sleep, or Ward is the actual idiot if he doesn't realize it.
I was entertained, but meh.

It's okay, you can be dead inside today...but ONLY today.

#429 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:19 AM

The colonel having the arm wounded probably means he is Inhuman as well. The mercenary threw a ash discus at him and all he got was a cut on the arm?
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#430 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:08 AM

In the most recent episode, Skye is talking to Coulson, and she says, "And if it's a map, it's a map to nowhere."

But what if that was a hint being dropped for us viewers? What if the writing is actually a map to Knowhere, which was the giant floating Celestial head in GotG? A bit of a stretch, but I wanted to write it down for posterity in case it ends up being true :)

This post has been edited by Whisperzzzzzzz: 14 November 2014 - 06:09 AM

#431 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:20 PM

Atlantis! Time for a Namor and hopefully Namorita cameo.
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

#432 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:41 PM

View PostWhisperzzzzzzz, on 14 November 2014 - 06:08 AM, said:

In the most recent episode, Skye is talking to Coulson, and she says, "And if it's a map, it's a map to nowhere."

But what if that was a hint being dropped for us viewers? What if the writing is actually a map to Knowhere, which was the giant floating Celestial head in GotG? A bit of a stretch, but I wanted to write it down for posterity in case it ends up being true :)

I thought this too...since the being's blood that Coulson et al. were injected with is clearly a Kree, and the ties to that are inherently linked to the space in which the GotG operate, including Knowhere. We should also remember that the Knowhere head city...was originally the head of a celestial being...perhaps AoS is pointing more at a city that the celestial beings created? The ones who made the infinity stones?

#433 User is offline   Whisperzzzzzzz 

• Reaper's Fail

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

After finishing the episode, I'm now convinced that it's a map of Attilan.

#434 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

So this is why they kept the season on the same sets so long - to holdover budget for a moon base trip.

Will we see Moon Bears a la the Whitest Kids You Know sketch?

#435 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

So now we know where Skye's alien DNA comes from.
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”

#436 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:17 PM

And Marvel has confirmed that the blue alien IS in fact a Kree. Not that anyone thought it would be anything else.

Also, I don't think Wade is getting redeemed.

#437 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:45 PM

The one that the syrum/blood that Coulson and Skye were/are injected with that was floating in the tube in the Tahiti room.

#438 User is offline   Coco with marshmallows 

• DIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEE
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 20 November 2014 - 09:43 PM

Yeah, Ward's redemption is now safely out the window i'd say.

The blue alien was also mentioned in the episode as part of the mythological story that set the nazis hunting for the Diviner- blue visitors.
meh. Link was dead :(

#439 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

The blue alien has been shown like five times. Especially during the storm the fortress with Garrett episode.

The Ward escape serves as a power boost to The Angry Doctor. He got out from the federal agents his brother sent and they're not the Coulson Team, who did give it a try to get him back, so nobody cares as much as you, Briar King.

#440 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

Oh, I think Ward will work a double-agent angle on Hydra. He just loves Skye that much. :(

This post has been edited by acesn8s: 21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

Share this topic:

• 36 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

24 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users