• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostBendal Home, on 26 March 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

View PostAranatha, on 26 March 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 26 March 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

View PostAranatha, on 26 March 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

I'm jumping on the train for Eloth for 3 reasons. ( I'll be around for a while after this)

1. I was one of the first to notice/comment on Eloths FM SK comments so I want to see what the result of his lynch is.

2. It's the biggest train right now, and any lynch is better than no lynch Day 1.

3. If Eloth is "inno", then those hounding him for his comments become much more suspicious.

So

Vote Eloth

and you'll just wash your hands,saying "oh noes, but we needed a lynch!"

That last point reeks of something.

That is a scummy move. Oh wait someone has the largest train I will vote for them. Completely ignoring the rest of the discussion going on.

are you agreeing with me or not? I just voke up, not too receptive to sarcasm yet.

his point 1 is "I was one of the people who though he was suspicious in the beginning"

his point 3 is ":well, if he's inno, we'll look at who was pushig the the train"

this ignores point 1--HE was pushign the train, sans voting. Which is why I don't like that point.

I was agreeing with you. Don't you dream in sarcasm yet?

Sometimes. It takes a while for the cafeine to seep into my blood, leading the perfect alignment between the dream world and the real world.

#422 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Desra said:

1364316947[/url]' post='1042193']
underlined mine

Ryllandaras said:

1364308631[/url]' post='1042146']
You deliberately misunderstand the facts. I read the op, but NOT D'reks response to Korbas. This is a stupid argument.

I was all set to say BH was overreacting, and then you come up with this defense. I think he may have hit on something and you are running out of excuses.

This is bullshit and it is a stupid argument. He's been on me since my first post of a joke vote, because I associate Goodkind with perversion. Hes also twisted and misundersood what ive said deliberately. Yeah I'm annoyed, I think this is a pure scum move.
And as far as D'riss goes, he did skip away after saying lynching was important, which a few of us saw as odd plus Kilava's defense of him. I don't think that case is as good as Eloth though ATM.

#423 User is offline   Karosis 

• Recruit

View PostTellan, on 26 March 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

View PostDesra, on 26 March 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

View PostPrazec Goul, on 26 March 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

View PostTellan, on 26 March 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

Here for a picosecond

Work sucks

Back soon hopefully

Do you guys not see how scummy this post is???!!!

Vote Tellan

Do you guys see how misdirecting this post is???!!!

Yeah, that connects him to Eloth imo, so Eloth's lynch becomes even more useful

Connected to Eloth how? And is the lynch case on Eloth not because he is suspected of being the SK/FM? So how would I be connected? I know some people struggle in an M&P game with just one alt, but I swear this game has raised the stupidity factor somewhat.

Wow Tellan. You say someone is stupid you must get your brain in to gear first. I am assuming he is saying that Prazec Goul is voting away from the larger train, Eloth, to highlight you. So therefore Prazec is in someway related to Eloth. Jesus. I just look at the Prazec vote as sarcastic and a bit of a joke to be honest.

#424 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

View PostAranatha, on 26 March 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

I'm jumping on the train for Eloth for 3 reasons. ( I'll be around for a while after this)

1. I was one of the first to notice/comment on Eloths FM SK comments so I want to see what the result of his lynch is.

2. It's the biggest train right now, and any lynch is better than no lynch Day 1.

3. If Eloth is "inno", then those hounding him for his comments become much more suspicious.

So

Vote Eloth

No, I do include myself in the group that will become more suspicious as a group, but less so than those that hounded him relentlessly. That's why I mentioned i was one of the first to notice

xpost. Why would you bring yourself up as being more suspicious? Are you not town? hmm?

Because saying that I shouldnt be investigated after pushing a lynch on an inno would be lying, and lying is scummy

#425 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostAranatha, on 26 March 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 26 March 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 26 March 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Have you never heard about DKT style catchups? Try again.

Hahahahaha Your defense is now that you are DKT! Please you don't hold a mouses fart to DKT. He wouldn't have made such an obvious mistake and then wouldn't have compounded it so many times.

just like D'riss is wrong about people having monopolies on smileys, Dkt does not, in fact, have a monopoly on doing "comment-as-I-read" catchups.

Thus I know however after me hounding him for pages and pages he only now thinks to say "Oh wait I was DKTing it" please that shit doesn't fly. Just like his excuses don't fly when you look at when he posted and the excuses he tried it just doesn't add up. If he had come up with that is how I respond to the thread each time I log on first then it might have weight. However that isn't what he said originally or second or third. He only says it after several other people come on and start to say he does look scummy.

#426 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

View PostRyllandaras, on 26 March 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

View PostDesra, on 26 March 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

underlined mine

View PostRyllandaras, on 26 March 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

You deliberately misunderstand the facts. I read the op, but NOT D'reks response to Korbas. This is a stupid argument.

I was all set to say BH was overreacting, and then you come up with this defense. I think he may have hit on something and you are running out of excuses.

This is bullshit and it is a stupid argument. He's been on me since my first post of a joke vote, because I associate Goodkind with perversion. Hes also twisted and misundersood what ive said deliberately. Yeah I'm annoyed, I think this is a pure scum move.
And as far as D'riss goes, he did skip away after saying lynching was important, which a few of us saw as odd plus Kilava's defense of him. I don't think that case is as good as Eloth though ATM.

oh, wait.
You actually said Goodkind?

when that's a name of scum?

man, you done fucked up on Day 1.

remove vote

vte Ryllandaras

it's a kind of slip you don't escape from.

edited to fix bolding

This post has been edited by Aranatha: 26 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

#427 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

View PostTellan, on 26 March 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

View PostDesra, on 26 March 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

View PostPrazec Goul, on 26 March 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

View PostTellan, on 26 March 2013 - 12:36 AM, said:

Here for a picosecond

Work sucks

Back soon hopefully

Do you guys not see how scummy this post is???!!!

Vote Tellan

Do you guys see how misdirecting this post is???!!!

Yeah, that connects him to Eloth imo, so Eloth's lynch becomes even more useful

Connected to Eloth how? And is the lynch case on Eloth not because he is suspected of being the SK/FM? So how would I be connected? I know some people struggle in an M&P game with just one alt, but I swear this game has raised the stupidity factor somewhat.

Because with multiple cases available and discussion on all of them you randomly throw in a comment about something unrelated. I see deflecting off of eloth, or Ryll. Eloth to slow his lynch train, Ryll to make sure the votes don't swing

So the fact that I've posted both Eloth and Rhyll as my most likely vote choices fits into this theory how? And the fact that the case against Eloth is based on him being an indy, therefore having no connections, still makes your point about me being connected to him stupid., but then you change it to add Rhyll into the mix.

#428 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

Back in a while

vote Eloth

#429 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

So

Vote Eloth

No, I do include myself in the group that will become more suspicious as a group, but less so than those that hounded him relentlessly. That's why I mentioned i was one of the first to notice

xpost. Why would you bring yourself up as being more suspicious? Are you not town? hmm?

Because saying that I shouldnt be investigated after pushing a lynch on an inno would be lying, and lying is scummy

it's not lying if you don't say anything.
pre-emptively bringing yourself up as one of the people to look at (but not one of the major ones) is super-suspicious though

#430 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

I'm saying Prazec Goul is connected to Eloth or Ryll, not you. I didn't read the name of who responded to me assuming it was Prazec. My bad. If eloth is scum or town not indy there could be someone trying to cover for him.

#431 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostAranatha, on 26 March 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

So

Vote Eloth

pre-emptively bringing yourself up as one of the people to look at (but not one of the major ones) is super-suspicious though

Ever heard of lying by omission?

#432 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

So

Vote Eloth

I have, but I don't see how it applies here. Town needs numbers. THis isn't your regular run o' the mill town v scum, where town can afford to lose a few, as long as it nets them scum. Since post-scum we go into "majority takes all" faction game, it;s stupid for town to paint themselves in a bad light, b/c it can lead to your team's loss later on in the endgame.

#433 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostAranatha, on 26 March 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

So

Vote Eloth

I have, but I don't see how it applies here. Town needs numbers. THis isn't your regular run o' the mill town v scum, where town can afford to lose a few, as long as it nets them scum. Since post-scum we go into "majority takes all" faction game, it;s stupid for town to paint themselves in a bad light, b/c it can lead to your team's loss later on in the endgame.

Meh, you may have a point.

#434 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

View PostDesra, on 26 March 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

View PostEloth, on 26 March 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

As Mockra later pointed out, it is very clearly stated in the OP that only one of the four factions can win. This is deliberate misreading, whereas the case against me rests on my telling people that it's not safe to assume there's a FM, or that the SK MUST be a FM.

It isn't, in fact ,"clearly stated" It took me a couple read throughs to see. You painting it as deliberate misreading is self serving. Then again you are on the chopping block, so I suppose that's to be expected. I am not sure if thats indicative of you being scum, or being under lynch pressure.

I'm sorry that some people have problems with reading comprehension, cause I read the OP once, and I knew that only one of the factions could win. I always underestimate the stupidity of the Mafia player. C'est la vie.

I guess you guys are all set on lynching me over stupidities, but hey, I guess that's Mafias. I believe this will be my last game for a while, it's like the 3rd or 4th game in a row that I get voted out in the first few days for actually trying to discuss the game. I refuse to play a game of Mafia just sitting there and hoping other people will start the conversation, so if that makes me scummy, which to all you assholes, apparently it does, then so be it.

I'll see yall tomorrow, in another alt, with another role, and I imagine you guys will all catch me on something as stupid as responding to the fact that people are assuming things they shouldn't be, and lynch me for that fucking dumb reason to. In short, fuck you all.

#435 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

So

Vote Eloth

Rest assured, if we lynch Eloth and he's inno, i'll be taking a long, hard look at you.

#436 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostEloth, on 26 March 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

As Mockra later pointed out, it is very clearly stated in the OP that only one of the four factions can win. This is deliberate misreading, whereas the case against me rests on my telling people that it's not safe to assume there's a FM, or that the SK MUST be a FM.

It isn't, in fact ,"clearly stated" It took me a couple read throughs to see. You painting it as deliberate misreading is self serving. Then again you are on the chopping block, so I suppose that's to be expected. I am not sure if thats indicative of you being scum, or being under lynch pressure.

I'm sorry that some people have problems with reading comprehension, cause I read the OP once, and I knew that only one of the factions could win. I always underestimate the stupidity of the Mafia player. C'est la vie.

I guess you guys are all set on lynching me over stupidities, but hey, I guess that's Mafias. I believe this will be my last game for a while, it's like the 3rd or 4th game in a row that I get voted out in the first few days for actually trying to discuss the game. I refuse to play a game of Mafia just sitting there and hoping other people will start the conversation, so if that makes me scummy, which to all you assholes, apparently it does, then so be it.

I'll see yall tomorrow, in another alt, with another role, and I imagine you guys will all catch me on something as stupid as responding to the fact that people are assuming things they shouldn't be, and lynch me for that fucking dumb reason to. In short, fuck you all.

I find myself actually sympathising with Eloth here, both as a player and as a mod. The VCs were pretty obvious.

#437 User is offline   Silchas Ruin 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostAranatha, on 26 March 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

So

Vote Eloth

Rest assured, if we lynch Eloth and he's inno, i'll be taking a long, hard look at you.

And an even longer and harder look at those who started the train and hounded Eloth the entire time as well, I hope

#438 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

So we can expect a self vote soon?

I've been lurking and watching for a couple of hours now. I really want to vote you due to the FM/SK thing. But what if you're the Jester? Being just dumb enough to get lynched for a silly reason.

I'll place a vote in a bit. I want to see if this thought has any basis. It's either you or Rhyl for me today.

#439 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 26 March 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

View PostAranatha, on 26 March 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

So

Vote Eloth

And an even longer and harder look at those who started the train and hounded Eloth the entire time as well, I hope

yes, indeed.
actually, now that I've had some scalding hot caffeine I remeber my though process from yesterday.

If Ryl posted about Goodkind directed @ fanderay, and we assume that's a scum move, he must've been trying to show he's on the same team, and he knows Fanderay.

would a master signal a symp? unlikely

would a symp try to signal a master? more probable

ergo

remove vote

vote Fanderay

#440 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

I agree with you that the FM stuff that most people seem to be voting on you for is pretty dang shallow. However, that's not my reason for voting for you, as I stated in my voting post :p

Share this topic:

• 271 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

57 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 57 guests, 0 anonymous users