• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MAFIA 100 - The Centennial Game Thread

#121 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

My god, i've just realised that D'rek has linked every single word in her OP to an old mafia game! The amount of effort that has gone into this is beyond insane, and I love her for it! :D

#122 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

27 players in he vote count. 27 players signed up (minus Bubba, I guess he didn't get in). So presumably there's no one playing a multiple alt role right now? Or have I missed something?

#123 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 25 March 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

My god, i've just realised that D'rek has linked every single word in her OP to an old mafia game! The amount of effort that has gone into this is beyond insane, and I love her for it! :D

That is awesome. Can you imagine how some of those roles are going to pair up. No wonder they said that it was unbalanced. WOW.

#124 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

Ryllandaras, Can to try to explain again why you thought that placing a vote right after PS said that it wasn't going to count can be construed as anything other then you completely choosing to ignore PS. Which would mean that you where using that opportunity to attempt to signal to Fanderay. Which means that there is a significant chance that you are scum.

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

View PostFanderay, on 25 March 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

Checking in, and I can see there is already an incest reference. Great start!

Only a Goodkinder would like twisted sexual references.

vote Fanderay

You do know that votes don't count yet right? I mean it seems like you have at least kind of read the thread but since you posted a vote on a incest reference. However since you seemed to miss the great big bold PS post about voting not counting and the original ps post about voting not counting makes me suspicious that you might be scum.

Voting may not count right now but we usually vote on weekends and then when the freeze is over it counts, so I don't see anything wrong with voting.

That changes depending on the mods and the mods did not say that was the case here. In stead the mods said

View PostPath-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

I have to inform you your vote will not count.

AS PER THE WORD OF D'REK IN POST #5.

- T.

So your defense is incorrect and pathetic. Please try again.

Rebuttal please.

I hadn't read d'rek's post yet, I was reading from the beginning. Your line of questioning seems very odd. Do YOU have some kind of ability that you suspect me of having? If so it's something I've never heard of before but I am very intrigued about what you are implying here.

Really my line of questioning seems odd? It seems odd that someone would question when someone else makes a very obvious and interesting move right after the MOD clearly states online that votes aren't going to count. That seems odd to you. WHAT FUCKING GAME DO YOU THINK THIS IS? Why would my questioning you about your voting after the mod says don't fucking bother to vote cause it doesn't count imply that I have some kind of ability that you don't know of. Perhaps I do it is called the ability to read and comprehend. No you are full of shit. Because first you said that you thought that the votes might count after the game officially started. Now you are trying to say that you didn't read Drek's post. So straight up your lying somewhere.

Vote Ryllandaras

That seems pretty ridiculous. Not reading the OP (or only skimming it for highlights that POP) is a time honoured tradition.

[attachment=23569:jibba jabba.jpg]

#125 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 31 hours and 28 minutes remaining

18 Players still alive: Ampelas, Aranatha, Bendal Home, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Korlat, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Prazec Goul, Rashan, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

10 votes to lynch, 9 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Ampelas, Aranatha, Bendal Home, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Korlat, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Prazec Goul, Rashan, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

This is the most recent post count - there are currently on 18 signed in players. PS had originally put up a 27 person vote count with a bunch of nulls, then changed it to just adding names as people sign in for game reasons. I assumed that this reason was that someone had two alts, so it would have been too obvious when extra alts were added that way.

#126 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Ryllandaras, Can to try to explain again why you thought that placing a vote right after PS said that it wasn't going to count can be construed as anything other then you completely choosing to ignore PS. Which would mean that you where using that opportunity to attempt to signal to Fanderay. Which means that there is a significant chance that you are scum.

vote Fanderay

You do know that votes don't count yet right? I mean it seems like you have at least kind of read the thread but since you posted a vote on a incest reference. However since you seemed to miss the great big bold PS post about voting not counting and the original ps post about voting not counting makes me suspicious that you might be scum.

Voting may not count right now but we usually vote on weekends and then when the freeze is over it counts, so I don't see anything wrong with voting.

That changes depending on the mods and the mods did not say that was the case here. In stead the mods said

- T.

Rebuttal please.

I hadn't read d'rek's post yet, I was reading from the beginning. Your line of questioning seems very odd. Do YOU have some kind of ability that you suspect me of having? If so it's something I've never heard of before but I am very intrigued about what you are implying here.

Really my line of questioning seems odd? It seems odd that someone would question when someone else makes a very obvious and interesting move right after the MOD clearly states online that votes aren't going to count. That seems odd to you. WHAT FUCKING GAME DO YOU THINK THIS IS? Why would my questioning you about your voting after the mod says don't fucking bother to vote cause it doesn't count imply that I have some kind of ability that you don't know of. Perhaps I do it is called the ability to read and comprehend. No you are full of shit. Because first you said that you thought that the votes might count after the game officially started. Now you are trying to say that you didn't read Drek's post. So straight up your lying somewhere.

Vote Ryllandaras

That seems pretty ridiculous. Not reading the OP (or only skimming it for highlights that POP) is a time honoured tradition.

Ohh but see you seem to think that I am talking about the OP. Which I am not I am talking about Tappers BOLDED post. You know the one that was a couple of posts before you posted. The one that has been included in this reply several times. So once again your defense is lacking try again scum.

#127 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Eloth said:

1364230705[/url]' post='1041767']

Path-Shaper said:

1364224971[/url]' post='1041711']

18 Players still alive: Ampelas, Aranatha, Bendal Home, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Korlat, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Prazec Goul, Rashan, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

Players not voted: Ampelas, Aranatha, Bendal Home, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Korlat, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Prazec Goul, Rashan, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

This is the most recent post count - there are currently on 18 signed in players. PS had originally put up a 27 person vote count with a bunch of nulls, then changed it to just adding names as people sign in for game reasons. I assumed that this reason was that someone had two alts, so it would have been too obvious when extra alts were added that way.

Good spot. I was just going by the first PS vote count. I guess we'll see later on down the line if we have more than 27.

#128 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Who, in the Malaziverse, is Prazec Goul? I have no recollection of that name.

#129 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

vote Fanderay

- T.

Rebuttal please.

Vote Ryllandaras

Ohh but see you seem to think that I am talking about the OP. Which I am not I am talking about Tappers BOLDED post. You know the one that was a couple of posts before you posted. The one that has been included in this reply several times. So once again your defense is lacking try again scum.

*yawn* Not reading everything does not make someone scum. Are you trying to get your 500 posts? You still have a way to go. Perhaps if you argue with everyone on thread...then use some pictures... maybe some dragonsecks... oh and then get "drunk" and spam the thread all night. Yes, I think you can get there!

#130 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:26 PM

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

vote Fanderay

- T.

Rebuttal please.

Vote Ryllandaras

*yawn* Not reading everything does not make someone scum. Are you trying to get your 500 posts? You still have a way to go. Perhaps if you argue with everyone on thread...then use some pictures... maybe some dragonsecks... oh and then get "drunk" and spam the thread all night. Yes, I think you can get there!

So just to be clear my suggestion that you where using the mods announcement that no votes would be counted to signal other scum is completely off basis, and it is all just a misunderstanding because you didn't read the great big bolded Mod post just before your post and after the post that you used to vote on. Then when I call you on it. You reply that you thought that the votes would be counted like a weekend. Which you would only do if you had in fact read the aforementioned posts. Thus making your second attempt at a rebuttal a straight up lie. Then when I call you on your bullshit again you now want to talk about dragon sex. I am not arguing with everyone on thread. I am accusing you of making a scummy move and I am pointing out that you are trying to deflect and doing a piss poor job of it.

#131 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

so many words, so little sense.

PS told us that the vote count will be updated as people check in. I doubt we're anywhere close to full number yet.

The links in OP probably point out alll the games D'rek used to take roles out of. Somebody else should go through it, I don't have time right now, but it'll give the town somehting to work with.

lastly, there are scum, SK and Jester for the town to worry about. THis day 1 bickering's not really gonna be getting us anywhere.

My guess would be Meng Huo's the jester... or survivor.

I didn't play ToD, someone enlighten me, wtf does the collector do?

And I do so hope by the time I get some posting time we'd have all levelled up already.

#132 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

Also these shiny new avatars are making my eys hurt. get off my lawn, ya damned kids...

#133 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostAranatha, on 25 March 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

Only the person who was the actual Tax Collector knows that for sure. The roles were not included in the Spoiler Thread, so that Tapper could reuse them in future games without everyone knowing what they do. The only thing the rest of the ToD players really know about the Tax Collector is that he forced us to give him 500 dinari everyday, which was a real pain in the ass.

#134 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

vote Fanderay

- T.

Rebuttal please.

Vote Ryllandaras

So just to be clear my suggestion that you where using the mods announcement that no votes would be counted to signal other scum is completely off basis, and it is all just a misunderstanding because you didn't read the great big bolded Mod post just before your post and after the post that you used to vote on. Then when I call you on it. You reply that you thought that the votes would be counted like a weekend. Which you would only do if you had in fact read the aforementioned posts. Thus making your second attempt at a rebuttal a straight up lie. Then when I call you on your bullshit again you now want to talk about dragon sex. I am not arguing with everyone on thread. I am accusing you of making a scummy move and I am pointing out that you are trying to deflect and doing a piss poor job of it.

You never mentioned anything about signalling. Your story it changes. YOU are scummy.

#135 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

vote Fanderay

- T.

Rebuttal please.

Vote Ryllandaras

You never mentioned anything about signalling. Your story it changes. YOU are scummy.

welp, there are t sets of scum in the game. What if you're BOTH scummy?

#136 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

View PostEloth, on 25 March 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

More like as soon as I tried to replace one "null" mafia manager deleted all of them :D

View PostAmpelas, on 25 March 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

Who, in the Malaziverse, is Prazec Goul? I have no recollection of that name.

A Tiste Andii soletaken eleint
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#137 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

long time no see. and ofc, you're nekkid again

vote Dkt
because that't the only proper way to welcome someone to mafia

#138 User is offline   Kilava 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

I am here...its late, will do my best to catch up.

#139 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

View PostEloth, on 25 March 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

View PostAranatha, on 25 March 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

Only the person who was the actual Tax Collector knows that for sure. The roles were not included in the Spoiler Thread, so that Tapper could reuse them in future games without everyone knowing what they do. The only thing the rest of the ToD players really know about the Tax Collector is that he forced us to give him 500 dinari everyday, which was a real pain in the ass.

I supppose it's a good thing the economic crisi has left me broke. I got nothing to get upset about.

#140 User is offline   Kilava 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

haha DKT you idiot!

Share this topic:

• 271 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

49 User(s) are reading this topic