View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

Because I don't like to see people disrespect each other. Except when I'm involved.

How is your mom?

So lame.

:D

Your breaking my little heart.

Pussy.

Do you want to lick it or are you saying you have one and want me to fuck it?

I'd prefer to not answer that.
this is going too far.

At what point did you realize that?

When I realized my answer would be "Yes, I like ..."
Got what you wanted now?

#102 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Though I agree with Korbas that people have a tendency to go too far with their ridiculous insults and whatnot, I think that belabouring that point is a waste of time. The more you show that it's bothering you, the more they'll do it just to piss you off and get a rise out of you. I think it's best to more or less ignore the bullshit. I am not, of course, implying that you should ignore their posts completely, just to not let them get a rise out of you. There's no point in playing directly into their scummy hands.

#103 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

Because I don't like to see people disrespect each other. Except when I'm involved.

How is your mom?

So lame.

:D

Your breaking my little heart.

Pussy.

Do you want to lick it or are you saying you have one and want me to fuck it?

I'd prefer to not answer that.
this is going too far.

At what point did you realize that?

When I realized my answer would be "Yes, I like ..."
Got what you wanted now?

Oh yes... *masturbates furiously*

#104 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostEloth, on 25 March 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Though I agree with Korbas that people have a tendency to go too far with their ridiculous insults and whatnot, I think that belabouring that point is a waste of time. The more you show that it's bothering you, the more they'll do it just to piss you off and get a rise out of you. I think it's best to more or less ignore the bullshit. I am not, of course, implying that you should ignore their posts completely, just to not let them get a rise out of you. There's no point in playing directly into their scummy hands.

It doesn't really bother me, but it may bother some people and there are ladies playing. (and modding)

#105 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Ryllandaras, Can to try to explain again why you thought that placing a vote right after PS said that it wasn't going to count can be construed as anything other then you completely choosing to ignore PS. Which would mean that you where using that opportunity to attempt to signal to Fanderay. Which means that there is a significant chance that you are scum.

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

View PostFanderay, on 25 March 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

Checking in, and I can see there is already an incest reference. Great start!

Only a Goodkinder would like twisted sexual references.

vote Fanderay

You do know that votes don't count yet right? I mean it seems like you have at least kind of read the thread but since you posted a vote on a incest reference. However since you seemed to miss the great big bold PS post about voting not counting and the original ps post about voting not counting makes me suspicious that you might be scum.

Voting may not count right now but we usually vote on weekends and then when the freeze is over it counts, so I don't see anything wrong with voting.

That changes depending on the mods and the mods did not say that was the case here. In stead the mods said

View PostPath-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

I have to inform you your vote will not count.

AS PER THE WORD OF D'REK IN POST #5.

- T.

So your defense is incorrect and pathetic. Please try again.

Rebuttal please.

#106 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Fake. Argument is fake. Clearly you are both paired.

YOU!

Why haven't you answered the earlier question that I posed to you? Is it because your scum because that is what your first post smacked of.

I most certainly DID answer your question if you'd only go back and read the posts! You asked if I knew that votes didn't count and I said that I DID KNOW that but was voting just in case they would be counted later but they apparently were not which doesn't really matter since the day is only just starting.

#107 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

It doesn't really bother me, but it may bother some people and there are ladies playing. (and modding)

Then I suggest you let them speak up for themselves. I personally know that Drek will speak up if she is offended.

#108 User is offline   Karosis 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

You do rise to the bait Korbas, he would not continue to torment you otherwise.

#109 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Fake. Argument is fake. Clearly you are both paired.

YOU!

Why haven't you answered the earlier question that I posed to you? Is it because your scum because that is what your first post smacked of.

I most certainly DID answer your question if you'd only go back and read the posts! You asked if I knew that votes didn't count and I said that I DID KNOW that but was voting just in case they would be counted later but they apparently were not which doesn't really matter since the day is only just starting.

That wasn't the question that I was referring to. I was referring to the second question. Which you choose to ignore.

#110 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

Ryllandaras, Can to try to explain again why you thought that placing a vote right after PS said that it wasn't going to count can be construed as anything other then you completely choosing to ignore PS. Which would mean that you where using that opportunity to attempt to signal to Fanderay. Which means that there is a significant chance that you are scum.

vote Fanderay

You do know that votes don't count yet right? I mean it seems like you have at least kind of read the thread but since you posted a vote on a incest reference. However since you seemed to miss the great big bold PS post about voting not counting and the original ps post about voting not counting makes me suspicious that you might be scum.

Voting may not count right now but we usually vote on weekends and then when the freeze is over it counts, so I don't see anything wrong with voting.

That changes depending on the mods and the mods did not say that was the case here. In stead the mods said

- T.

Rebuttal please.

I hadn't read d'rek's post yet, I was reading from the beginning. Your line of questioning seems very odd. Do YOU have some kind of ability that you suspect me of having? If so it's something I've never heard of before but I am very intrigued about what you are implying here.

#111 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Everyone is level 0, 500 posts are required for level 1.

(I will not be tracking this with every single mod update like in the original game)

This is most exciting! Will we unlock special abilities? Get a new piece of the map to play in? Shiny new armour that has no real functionality but is BLUE?! I am quite simply overcome with joy at the prospects of this unknown!

#112 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

Korbas said:

1364228174[/url]' post='1041737']

Eloth said:

1364227689[/url]' post='1041735']

How do you know it's not the ladies who are engaging in these shenanigans?

#113 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

Also, I am totally lost by the PS posts. Unless they're not meant to indicate events happening in the game, as they did in the games they come from, but are just designed to show us that those particular characters are currently playing in this game.

#114 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 25 March 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

View PostKorbas, on 25 March 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

How do you know it's not the ladies who are engaging in these shenanigans?

Good point.

#115 User is offline   Karosis 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

(I will not be tracking this with every single mod update like in the original game)

This is most exciting! Will we unlock special abilities? Get a new piece of the map to play in? Shiny new armour that has no real functionality but is BLUE?! I am quite simply overcome with joy at the prospects of this unknown!

Levelling

I think the notices are for the benefit of the person or people with that particular role. I don't think we will be "promoted" and have hidden abilities given to us. Whatever is in your PM will be what you have.

#116 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostAmpelas, on 25 March 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

Also, I am totally lost by the PS posts. Unless they're not meant to indicate events happening in the game, as they did in the games they come from, but are just designed to show us that those particular characters are currently playing in this game.

I am thinking that it's the latter, but who knows! I mean, there's no dinari in this game, as far as I know, nor is there a bazaar, so I am thinking that the Tax Collector message shows us that the Tax Collector is in the game. That being said - there are no role spoilers for ToD on the forum, so no idea what, exactly, the Tax Collector is meant to be able to do.

I'm figuring the Meng Huo thing shows us that Meng Huo is in the game, which could mean that 2 of the 18 currently logged on alts probably belong to one person (Khell was both Meng Huo and someone else in the game I was able to dig up with Meng Huo as a playable character). That being said, I haven't really dug extra deeply into that game, and it was before my time, so I don't really know much about the whole 'captured x amount of times thing.'

And the levels thing, I found the game it's from, so I am assuming that anyone who has a role from that game will get more and more abilities as levels go up.

#117 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostKarosis, on 25 March 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Levelling

I think the notices are for the benefit of the person or people with that particular role. I don't think we will be "promoted" and have hidden abilities given to us. Whatever is in your PM will be what you have.

That's kind of intense, if it's true that people get more abilities as the thread levels up, then shouldn't we try not to post much so as to keep them from gaining too many abilities and becoming harder to kill?

I'm going to have to look deeper into the game, see what kind of abilities those characters have.

#118 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostRyllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

View PostBendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

vote Fanderay

- T.

Rebuttal please.

I hadn't read d'rek's post yet, I was reading from the beginning. Your line of questioning seems very odd. Do YOU have some kind of ability that you suspect me of having? If so it's something I've never heard of before but I am very intrigued about what you are implying here.

Really my line of questioning seems odd? It seems odd that someone would question when someone else makes a very obvious and interesting move right after the MOD clearly states online that votes aren't going to count. That seems odd to you. WHAT FUCKING GAME DO YOU THINK THIS IS? Why would my questioning you about your voting after the mod says don't fucking bother to vote cause it doesn't count imply that I have some kind of ability that you don't know of. Perhaps I do it is called the ability to read and comprehend. No you are full of shit. Because first you said that you thought that the votes might count after the game officially started. Now you are trying to say that you didn't read Drek's post. So straight up your lying somewhere.

Vote Ryllandaras

#119 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostEloth, on 25 March 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Levelling

That's kind of intense, if it's true that people get more abilities as the thread levels up, then shouldn't we try not to post much so as to keep them from gaining too many abilities and becoming harder to kill?

I'm going to have to look deeper into the game, see what kind of abilities those characters have.

That game had 3000 posts enjoy looking deeper into it. :D

#120 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostEloth, on 25 March 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Levelling

I thought it was 500 per person... by those maths the possibilities for spam are ENDLESS!

Share this topic:

• 271 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

61 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 61 guests, 0 anonymous users