• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MAFIA 100 - The Centennial Game Thread

#41 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Fanderay, on 25 March 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

Checking in, and I can see there is already an incest reference. Great start!

Only a Goodkinder would like twisted sexual references.

vote Fanderay

#42 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

It is Day 1. 32 hours and 59 minutes remaining
27 Players still alive: Ampelas, Aranatha, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, Prazec Goul, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

14 votes to lynch, 14 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Ampelas, Aranatha, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, Prazec Goul, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#43 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Ryllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

vote Fanderay

You do know that votes don't count yet right? I mean it seems like you have at least kind of read the thread but since you posted a vote on a incest reference. However since you seemed to miss the great big bold PS post about voting not counting and the original ps post about voting not counting makes me suspicious that you might be scum.

#44 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

I am really enjoying all the new avatars. It's going to be weird playing with all these new alts - I'm so used to playing with the usual suspects that it will be confusing just to keep track of what's going on, and who's saying what, and who's connected to who, and blah de blah de blah!

#45 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

Bendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

vote Fanderay

You do know that votes don't count yet right? I mean it seems like you have at least kind of read the thread but since you posted a vote on a incest reference. However since you seemed to miss the great big bold PS post about voting not counting and the original ps post about voting not counting makes me suspicious that you might be scum.

Voting may not count right now but we usually vote on weekends and then when the freeze is over it counts, so I don't see anything wrong with voting.

#46 User is offline   Ampelas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

Boring old Ampelas is here, but only for the briefest moment. I feel threatened by the new avatars, with their gangster music, their hippety hops, and their jive talk.

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

The Tax Collector wants his due. Subtract 500 dinari from your treasury.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#48 User is offline   Ryllandaras 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Ampelas, on 25 March 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

Boring old Ampelas is here, but only for the briefest moment. I feel threatened by the new avatars, with their gangster music, their hippety hops, and their jive talk.

#49 User is offline   Monok Ochem 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

27 Players still alive: Ampelas, Aranatha, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, Prazec Goul, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

Players not voted: Ampelas, Aranatha, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, Prazec Goul, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

What's with all the nulls?

#50 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Everyone is level 0, 500 posts are required for level 1.

(I will not be tracking this with every single mod update like in the original game)

#51 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Monok Ochem, on 25 March 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Players who haven't checked in yet/haven't picked their first role.

#52 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

The Tax Collector wants his due. Subtract 500 dinari from your treasury.

WTF

#53 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

Gu Yong released Meng Huo for the fourth time, but kept his forces in control of Ninety-Three Mian. "Where can we go?" said Meng Huo. "Our stronghold is in the hands of the enemy."

Dailai Dongzhu replied, "There is but one country that can overcome these troops. That is the Black Lance (Wuguo) Kingdom. It lies two hundred miles to the southeast. The King of that state is named Wutugu. He is a giant of twelve spans. He does not eat grain, but lives on serpents and venomous beasts. He wears scale armor, which is impenetrable to swords and arrows. His warriors wear rattan armor which no weapon can penetrate."

So, Meng Huo traveled to the Black Lance Kingdom, and Wutugu swore to avenge him. The fearless rattan legions marched north and struck the Yan camp. The Yan soldiers fought with all their might but their weapons could not harm the rattan soldiers, so they threw down their weapons and fled. For two weeks, the Yan forces fought each day and were forced to retreat each time. The Yan commanders appealed to Gu Yong to abandon the campaign and return north, but Gu Yong replied "I have sent for reinforcements, we must endure until they arrive."

Five days later, King Wutugu was leading his rattan soldiers through a steep valley against retreating Yan forces. The fleeing Yan forces had not even had time to bring away their supplies, and so the valley was full of black-painted wagons. Suddenly rocks and debris came rolling down the sides of the valley, blocking the path ahead. Shouting from the rear informed him that the path back had also been blocked off. A gong sounded and Yan soldiers appeared on the slopes of the valley, out of arrow range. Round-boxed torches were hurled down the mountainside until they bounced against the black wagons, where they ignited fuses leading to powder hidden beneath the wagons' beds. Then the ground suddenly heaved with the explosion of bombs beneath. The whole valley was soon full of flames, darting and playing in all directions, and wherever they met with the oil-soaked rattan armor the rattan caught fire, and thus the whole army, huddled and crowded together, burned in the midst of the valley.

Meng Huo has been captured for the 4th time. 3 more captures remaining.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 25 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

#54 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Ryllandaras, on 25 March 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

Bendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

vote Fanderay

Voting may not count right now but we usually vote on weekends and then when the freeze is over it counts, so I don't see anything wrong with voting.

That changes depending on the mods and the mods did not say that was the case here. In stead the mods said

Path-Shaper, on 25 March 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

I have to inform you your vote will not count.

AS PER THE WORD OF D'REK IN POST #5.

- T.

So your defense is incorrect and pathetic. Please try again.

#55 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Monok Ochem, on 25 March 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

Seems obvious that there are to many alts to bother to list.

#56 User is offline   Prazec Goul 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

I am not afraid to admit that I have NO FUCKING CLUE what is going on here. Who the fuck is Meng Huo???!!!

#57 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

Okay, nulls doesn't really work, so the list will just get bigger as people check in:

It is Day 1. 32 hours and 17 minutes remaining

16 Players still alive: Ampelas, Aranatha, Bendal Home, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Prazec Goul, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

9 votes to lynch, 8 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Ampelas, Aranatha, Bendal Home, Demelain, Eloth, Fanderay, Karosis, Korbas, Liosan, Mockra, Monok Ochem, Prazec Goul, Ryllandaras, Skintick, Tulas Shorn, Ultama

#58 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Prazec Goul, on 25 March 2013 - 02:31 PM, said:

I am not afraid to admit that I have NO FUCKING CLUE what is going on here. Who the fuck is Meng Huo???!!!

Romance of the three kingdoms mafia games.

#59 User is offline   Bendal Home 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

May I suggest a neat little website called google. You can type into it various things and answers like things will come out.

#60 User is offline   Korbas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Bendal Home, on 25 March 2013 - 02:36 PM, said:

May I suggest a neat little website called google. You can type into it various things and answers like things will come out.

May I suggest you STFU and stop treating people like shit?

Share this topic:

• 271 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

16 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users