• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PROLOGUE

#1 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

Many of us already have the book, but.....

View PostJussi, on 03 December 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

You can read the prologue here:

http://www.amazon.co...ader_B008UAOT4A

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#2 User is offline   Darujistani 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

I do not yet have it but i cannot wait to read it. I wish Tor would release audiobooks of all the world of Wu titles.

View PostAbyss, on 03 December 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:

Many of us already have the book, but.....

View PostJussi, on 03 December 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

You can read the prologue here:

http://www.amazon.co...ader_B008UAOT4A

#3 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Group: Team Handsome
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

ER..... How long has this book been out? and are there any others out recently that no one has told me about
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#4 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

Its been out in the US for a few months now, the UK a bit longer. Its the most recently published Malaz book, with Forge of Darkness preceding it by a small margin of time.

Have you read any Bauchelain and Korbal Broach novellas? Those tend to surprise some people with their existence and please many with their wonderful humor and dark wit.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users