Malazan Empire: Blend becomes a Dresdencrackhead - Malazan Empire

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blend becomes a Dresdencrackhead I wanted my own topic too!

#41 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

Blend, on 29 October 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

worrywort, on 26 October 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

I did some quick googling and you might have mixed up Grendelkin with Grimalkin? Which is kind of funny, because Dresden's malks -- talking cat like creatures in the Undertown -- are likely derived from Grimalkin, and malks do also make an appearance in Heorot.

Wasn't the demon that was acting as Mab's VOICE in Changes and Turn Coast a malk or something along those lines as well?

That is the cat I was thinking of. If I messed up the name, so be it.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#42 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

Yeah, I think his name was Grimalkin according to the Dresden wiki.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#43 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Just bought Side Jobs today. Am currently reading Forge of Darkness, then it's a decision between Side Jobs, Alloy of Law and The Heroes. Prolly gonna be Side Jobs next. By the time I am done that, Cold Days should be out. Egads, so much to read! By the time I'm done all that, Memory of Light should be out too... Next few months of reading should be quite excellent, methinks!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users