• You cannot reply to this topic

Continuity issue with Felisin Younger?

#1 User is offline   Acorn 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • SHHH!!

The walls have feet.

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

Okay. On my re-run through Bonehunters, I just passed the point where the "Carrier" went up the mountain and Felisin Younger put him in her "Private Garden" and named him Crokus.

The issue I have is simple...

Didn't Bidithal do to her what he'd done to so many of the other Orphans at the Oasis?
Wouldn't that have damaged her, as it did to all the other girls and women, beyond the point of physical and sexual pleasure and desire?

There was no point where Felisin was healed, L'oric simply let her be after she'd crawled to Toblakai's Glade...
There was no mention of Heboric healing her, as he did to Scillara...

I'm not trying to be picky or anything, I just want to be sure I didn't miss something major... I mean, it is possible that there was just no mention of it - but it just doesn't seem to fit as things are right now.

Thanks in advance!

#2 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:39 PM

It may have happened off screen and isnt a huge deal. I imagine Heboric healed her in a similar way to Felisin.

#3 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:51 AM

She could just be traumatically going through the motions without actually enjoying it? (as with most victims of female genital manipulation in our world)

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users