Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trollkin Monk Item suggestions

#1 User is offline   RetiredTalon 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

Basically, my friend is starting up a tabletop 3.5 game using the Iron Kingdoms handbook as another reference. For those who dont know IK uses DnD 3.5 rules but adds some mechanical elements to it as well. Pretty interesting.

My question is this - What item should I choose for a Trollkin Monk who is male, 6'4", 275 lbs? He is giving everyone the option to choose an item that your character already has with them upon beginning the campaign. Has to be something helpful and I just cant make up my mind.

I kind of want a family heirloom weapon of some sort (Canesword?!), but I'm also open to any suggestions.

#2 User is offline   RetiredTalon 

• Corporal

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

So I may go with sandals weighted with stone to make my kicks more hardy unless someone comes up with something more badass.

#3 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:40 AM

Weighted gauntlets. You know - like brass knuckles but classier. :)
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users