Malazan Empire: GAME OF THRONES renewed for a FOURTH season - Malazan Empire

• 5 Pages +
  • « First

GAME OF THRONES renewed for a FOURTH season Excellent. Stupendous! Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

Watched about half of the extra features for Season 2, and gotta say the animations on this set surpass even the first season's. We get the Greyjoy Rebellion from three different perspectives, and we get Robert's Rebellion from a whole different set this time, the southern front -- and Stannis's POV is especially strong. But Davos's is cool too...one thing I never considered: he met Stannis -- and therefore lost his fingers -- after having smuggled in the food and saving everyone. Never connected the dots there. And there's plenty more.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#82 User is offline   Terez 

• High Analyst of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:WWQBD?
  • WoT Fangirl, Rank Traitor

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

I am excited! I forgot it was today until I looked at Twitter and saw an uptick in GOT tweets. My brain: "It's Sunday. Is it THAT Sunday? It is!" *happydance*

The President (2012) said:

Please proceed, Governor.

Chris Christie (2016) said:

There it is.

Elizabeth Warren (2020) said:

And no, I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.

#83 User is offline   Werthead 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

HBO has renewed GAME OF THRONES for a fourth season, to air in the Spring of 2014. The season will again consist of 10 episodes, as HBO has officially confirmed this. However

Season 4 will cover approximately the latter one-third to one-half of A STORM OF SWORDS, the third novel in the SONG OF ICE AND FIRE sequence. The novel is too long (half again the length of the first) to be adapted into one season. According to the producers, they plan to culminate the season with a battle even bigger than the Blackwater (they anticipate 'intense' discussions with HBO on how to do it).

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss are returning to produce and co-write most of the season. George R.R. Martin should be contributing one episode as usual. It's too early to talk about casting, but major roles debuting in Season 4 should include Oberyn Martell, Mace Tyrell and possibly Randyll 'MFer' Tarly. Production should resume in Belfast, Dubrovnik and presumably Morocco in June or July this year.

This post has been edited by Werthead: 07 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

Visit The Wertzone for reviews of SF&F books, DVDs and computer games!

"Try standing out in a winter storm all night and see how tough you are. Start with that. Then go into a bar and pick a fight and see how tough you are. And then go home and break crockery over your head. Start with those three and you'll be good to go."
- Bruce Campbell on how to be as cool as he is

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users