Malazan Empire: Season 1 BluRay sale - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1

Season 1 BluRay sale Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Amazon.com has the BluRay set up for $34.99 as a pre-order (I doubt it will stay that way after release tomorrow), so if you can get in there today and do it, even shipping to Canada my order saves me around $30 from the $70+ shelf list price and gets me the set for like $47 total including shipping.

If you want to buy the set, pre-order today and save. otherwise you are looking at $60 for the DVD set and $80 for the BluRay.

It's your choice...but choose wisely for as the true grail will bring you life, the false one will take it from you....

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 05 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#2 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

And for the love of god make sure you go through the links on the site to do so.

#3 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:31 PM

Mine shipped this morning! XD

SQUEE? SQUEE.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#4 User is offline   Serenity 

• Saki!!!!!
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Mine arrived yesterday from Amazon UK. It came with the 'Creating the Visuals' bonus disc which was rather cleverly (not!) glued to the main set's cardboard outer sleeve. Getting it off without ruining the sleeve was a royal pain in the arse! Nice one, Amazon ...

#5 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:16 PM

View PostSerenity, on 06 March 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

Mine arrived yesterday from Amazon UK. It came with the 'Creating the Visuals' bonus disc which was rather cleverly (not!) glued to the main set's cardboard outer sleeve. Getting it off without ruining the sleeve was a royal pain in the arse! Nice one, Amazon ...

How bizarre. What a weird way to provide a bonus disc.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users