• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:39 PM

Jail cell suicide more likely.

#9762 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 25 November 2019 - 03:50 PM

So more chaos and also some bad reporting.

Did trump get the navy secretary fired for defiance, did the defense secretary fire him for going outside of the chain command (seemingly a bit overkill), or was it for a secret back channel deal that he disapproved of (honorable) or because trump told him to.

Was the navy secretary fighting for good order or discipline or just trying to avoid a or nightmare for the navy.

I honestly can’t tell. Every story tells it a slightly different way. Still just another cabinet position emptied.

#9763 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 25 November 2019 - 04:15 PM

View PostAzath Vitr (D, on 23 November 2019 - 05:05 AM, said:

'Giuliani associate willing to tell Congress Nunes met with ex-Ukrainian official to get dirt on Biden'

https://www.cnn.com/...QBfiikDNXwjNUlQ

And our next witness is....

Every single time one of the fuckers stands in the way of Trump's crimes/impeachment so vehemently and nonsensically like Nunes does, I wonder if they are somehow connected to the corruption and I'm not at all surprised they are.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#9764 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:14 PM

Nunes also comes from a family of dairy farmers that uses illegal immigrant labor frequently. His efforts towards making illegal immigration a scary thing is helping his family pay less wages and take less care of the workers there.

The degree to which he's a craven asshole for his simple economic interests and on the orders of Trump is shocking.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#9765 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 25 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

Devin Nunes' cow

#9766 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:21 PM

'Johnson claimed that his story substantiated Trump's innocence. It showed that on Aug. 31—well before House Democrats were alerted to a whistleblower complaint about Trump's alleged extortion of Ukraine—Trump had dismissed the idea. [...]

Tuesday night's Times story guts this narrative. It shows that in late August, days before Trump's call with Johnson, White House lawyers told the president about the whistleblower complaint. The lawyers did so, according to the article, in order "to determine whether they were legally required to give [the complaint] to Congress." To reach that determination, they would have had to tell Trump at least the gist of the complaint. [...]

At face value, Trump's statements to Johnson and Sondland never made sense. Why would he say "I want nothing" while simultaneously demanding that Zelensky "go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations" of Biden and the Democrats? [...] why would Trump introduce the lawyerly Latin phrase "quid pro quo," which neither Johnson nor Sondland had used? California Rep. Eric Swalwell, a Democratic member of the Intelligence Committee, has noted the oddity of Trump's words. Saying "There's no quid pro quo" in response to vague queries, Swalwell observed last week, is "like being pulled over for speeding … and saying, 'I didn't rob the bank. I didn't rob the bank.'"'

But now they need to get some people to testify to this---against Trump's orders....

https://slate.com/ne...-not-truth.html

'Trump Tax Docs Show "Significant" Inconsistencies: Report
The documents appear to show a 16 percentage point gap in Trump Tower occupancy rates reported to lenders and tax officials.'

(Did the IRS audit not have access to the rates reported to lenders?...)

https://www.thedaily...ublica?ref=home

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 27 November 2019 - 06:23 PM

#9767 User is online   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 29 November 2019 - 09:34 AM

So is Ohio the insanity state, then? They apparently have just passed an anti-abortion bill which basically means either a death sentence to some pregnant women or jail sentences for medical doctors, because it states that ectopic pregnancies must be reimplanted into the uterus or the doctor would be facing an abortion murder charge. But reimplanting ectopic pregnancies is currently medically impossible to do, and if the embryo isn't removed it could potentially kill the mother. This is legislation going beyond mad. These people should be locked up themselves.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#9768 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:45 PM

View PostGorefest, on 29 November 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

So is Ohio the insanity state, then? They apparently have just passed an anti-abortion bill which basically means either a death sentence to some pregnant women or jail sentences for medical doctors, because it states that ectopic pregnancies must be reimplanted into the uterus or the doctor would be facing an abortion murder charge. But reimplanting ectopic pregnancies is currently medically impossible to do, and if the embryo isn't removed it could potentially kill the mother. This is legislation going beyond mad. These people should be locked up themselves.

It's been the insanity state for a while from what I have seen.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#9769 User is offline   King Lear 

• Une belle quelquesomething sans merci
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 01 December 2019 - 01:37 AM

Pennsylvania legislators have apparently decided it needs birth certificates for any 'fetal remains' including unimplanted eggs by mandating burial services (which require a death certificate, which requires a birth certificate) at the hospital or patient's expense. It's disguised as giving an opportunity for grieving parents to bury their child after a miscarriage, which is a pretty disgusting way to abuse people's grief. I guess being an anti-science asshole isn't limited to Ohio.
*Men's Frights Activist*

#9770 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 02 December 2019 - 02:00 AM

View PostMaark Abbott, on 29 November 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

'The Ohio House has passed legislation that would allow students to give wrong answers and not be penalized if those wrong answers are based on the student’s “sincerely held religious belief.”'

https://www.patheos....BuKzIAUHr_K_Lxw

#9771 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:34 AM

View PostAzath Vitr (D, on 02 December 2019 - 02:00 AM, said:

'The Ohio House has passed legislation that would allow students to give wrong answers and not be penalized if those wrong answers are based on the student’s “sincerely held religious belief.”'

That’s fine but they had better be able to reference the appropriate bible chapters and biblical scholars then. Otherwise ignorant is just ignorant.

#9772 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 December 2019 - 04:51 PM

View PostCause, on 02 December 2019 - 03:34 AM, said:

That’s fine but they had better be able to reference the appropriate bible chapters and biblical scholars then. Otherwise ignorant is just ignorant.

Nope, it isn't fine.

Saying 'evolution isn't real' because Genesis says 'god created the heaven and the earth and everything on it' doesn't make that a correct answer.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#9773 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 03 December 2019 - 06:59 PM

I sincerely believe I can stone my wife to death cause the Bible said so doesn't hold up in court??? What is this madness??

#9774 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:05 PM

View PostMacros, on 03 December 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

I sincerely believe I can stone my wife to death cause the Bible said so doesn't hold up in court??? What is this madness??

"I am without sin, therefore I threw the first stone, your honor!"
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#9775 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:14 PM

I'd like to see a Muslim attempt to do this with their convictions. Bet it doesn't stand up then.
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#9776 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:56 AM

View PostObdigore, on 03 December 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

Nope, it isn't fine.

Saying 'evolution isn't real' because Genesis says 'god created the heaven and the earth and everything on it' doesn't make that a correct answer.

I was joking. It’s just my observation that most people who are so devoted to there sincerely held religious beliefs that they don’t think they should even have to give the right answers in a science test are also often the same people who have never read their bibles.

Some people seem to think the Bible is 1 page long and it’s says evolution is a lie, the world is 6000 years old and god hates gay people.

#9777 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:28 PM

View PostCause, on 04 December 2019 - 01:56 AM, said:

View PostObdigore, on 03 December 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

Nope, it isn't fine.

I was joking. It’s just my observation that most people who are so devoted to there sincerely held religious beliefs that they don’t think they should even have to give the right answers in a science test are also often the same people who have never read their bibles.

Some people seem to think the Bible is 1 page long and it’s says evolution is a lie, the world is 6000 years old and god hates gay people.

Fair enough, it's hard to read tone in written word sometimes.

I agree with what you aid here. It's shocking to me that American Evangelicals are apparently just white nationals covering themselves in 'christianity' to hide it.

#9778 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:32 PM

In other news, trump has fled the NATO summit because the a video surfaced of a few of the other leaders recounting stupid things that trump did, and then laughing.

President Snowflake is at it again.

https://www.independ...urce=reddit.com

#9779 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:33 PM

Triggered! Someone should write a book about that...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#9780 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:36 PM

View PostTiste Simeon, on 04 December 2019 - 05:33 PM, said:

Triggered! Someone should write a book about that...

They did! And then the RNC bought up enough copies to get it onto the bestseller list. And then the author fled a press event because he didn't want to answer questions from a friendly crowd who had purchased his book.

Don't worry friend, it's bullshit all the way down.

Share this topic:

• 706 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users