The USA Politics Thread

#5641 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:18 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 16 August 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

View PostSeduce Goose, on 16 August 2017 - 06:41 PM, said:

View PostDown South, on 16 August 2017 - 06:33 PM, said:

Jesus fuck! Dare I EVEN FUCKING COMMENT?

Please do. I've heard you live "Down South". I'd like to hear your view point.

View PostQuickTidal, on 16 August 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

View PostSeduce Goose, on 16 August 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

I agree with most of your points but I believe the constant point of failure in these discussions, when speaking of logic, decency, capability, intelligence, etc. is the creature known as Trump. He doesn't read, he doesn't pay attention, he only cares about himself.

You can try to compare him to other presidents, you can try to talk about traditions and political expediency, I just don't think it makes sense. Trump does what Trump wants. Trump is like a box of shit stained chocolates. You never know what he's going to do or say.

I mean sure. But at a certain point don't we have to look at a duck and call it a duck?

I'd say you are mistaking the duck for an asshole. There's a large overlap so it's easy to mistake them. However so far nothing Trump has done outright says Nazi or even racist to me. He's just an asshole.

Nah, ducks are fine. Ducklings are cute. You are thinking of geese. Or are you an altGoose?

Shhh. Don't out me in front of the marks.

#5642 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:19 PM

We've had some jackhole presidents, true. But Trump takes the cake.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#5643 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:22 PM

View PostMentalist, on 16 August 2017 - 07:15 PM, said:

View PostQuickTidal, on 16 August 2017 - 07:07 PM, said:

View PostMentalist, on 16 August 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

It's great to grab onto a catchword, and I'm not disputing the "white supremacists are often just another name for Nazis" parallel, but I think QT is basically refusing to acknowledge the possibility that Apt is trying to promote: that Trump doesn't care. That he's not insta-triggered by the word "Nazi", and he doesn't care enough to investigate (ignorance, arrogance, call it whatever).

Which as far as I'm concerned makes him just as bad as those people. Full stop. Not caring equals being those things on the scale of human civilization.

Sorry, it is what it is.

His JOB is to goddamn well care.

As much as I, and probably most of humanity agree with you, I don't think anywhere in the American Constitution does it say that the president is expected to uphold a particular moral standard.

Yes, it's been political convention (and basic human decency) for a person in power to display a certain level of moral understanding. But it's not a legal requirement, per se.

Perhaps I'm holding him up to the unfair yardstick of most of the previous presidents since WWII who would have easily and quickly denounced this, even ones who may not have been strangers to racist views or being assholes...

But people like Dwight D. Eisenhower would have choked on their drink at the thought of the things Trump did and didn't say last night.

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 16 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#5644 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:53 PM

The "heritage" stuff with these statues is a phantom. As QT mentioned, the vast majority of them were created during the Jim Crow era, as a repudiation of black progress. They're not about history, or telling a story; they're about making heroes of pro-slavery white rebels, putting black people in their place.

To borrow an argument from Twitter (https://twitter.com/...570196776517635):
Posted Image

Making Confederates the heroes, or even the primary focus of Southern history, IS the whitewashing of that history. It IS the erasure of Southern heritage. And that's what the NeoNazis et al want. Everything they want and stand for requires distorting & bastardizing history.

Speaking of, not sure the "it's possible to be neutral about virulent racists" argument merits a counterargument, but Howard Zinn summed it up: You can't be neutral on a moving train. "I don’t believe it’s possible to be neutral. The world is already moving in certain directions. And to be neutral, to be passive in a situation like that is to collaborate with whatever is going on."

And who cares if the Constitution requires the President to be a good thoughtful person? The point is that people, Americans specifically, demanding the President be a good thoughtful person is what matters. The Constitution isn't ultimately what keeps politicians accountable -- it's words on a page; the people are required to demand better of their "leaders". If the instructions manual for a chainsaw doesn't explicitly point out that people shouldn't chop other people up, that's not an excuse for the guy who does it.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#5645 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image

#5646 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:15 PM

I think worry has hit the nail on head regarding my views on the statues (as an outsider)

I figured the washington et all owned slaves argument would be raised, I don't see how it's relevant to this.

I can't know for certain but I doubt there are any statues of old George fighting in a war to retain his right to own people. Nor is he ever venerated as a hero of a war fought over such rights.
He is celebrated as a leader who helped the US break away from the Tyranny of the crowns rule, and the taxes and that. That he owned slaves is not in debate, he did, but it's not what he is KNOWN for.

Lee is famous for one thing primarily, fighting for the rights of the confederates, which is the rights to own slaves in many peoples eyes. Taking down a statue of him is not about editing history, its about removing an edifice that has him sitting astride a war horse like a fucking hero. I don't see that statue as anything other than "white power" heritage, I don't think its Southern Heritage. I think people, like Briar (please correct me if I'm wrong), would consider "Southern Heritage" to be southern lifestyles, the famous southern hospitality and the like. not a bunch of pricks with tiki torches shouting jews will not replace us and whatever else they were shouting.

America is rapidly shifting to a nation that will be a majority minority make up (if that makes sense) so taking out bullshit like this, which is more than a reminder of the past, its a twist of it. The Confederates were wrong, these statues and monuments encourage a romanticism of their side of the struggle, the hold outs, the brave last stands etc. They were fighting for the right to be slavers. there is nothing romantic about them.
Erect monuments by all means, put up statues of Lee beating his slaves while a union soldier shoots him.

#5647 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

Also, maybe some intl folks don't know this cuz it's just the nitty gritty details, but generally these statues are headed for museums where they can become exhibits/artifacts of history, as opposed to remaining monuments. Seems fair enough to me (though personally I don't mind if they're destroyed either).

#5648 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

As usual for this thread, I'll put in a reminder:

This is an emotionally charged topic and one that is currently a major hot-button issue. Healthy debate is encouraged, but no personal attacks or other violations of forum rules will be tolerated.

If you feel yourself or another member has been personally attacked for your post, please notify the staff either using the built-in report function on the offending post or directly via personal message to a staff member.

Keep it clean, don't let the emotion of the topic become directed where it doesn't belong.

Thanks and carry on. B)

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#5649 User is offline   EmperorMagus 

• Scarecrow of Low House PEN
  • Group: Tehol's Blissful Chickens

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:01 PM

View PostDown South, on 16 August 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

Your not wrong Mac. It all comes down to the way it's said tone wise. As I said they are giving no one reason to not use a negative tone for sure but it is way more appropriate to call it white power for sure.

I have seen the Confederate flag in/on some strange instances. I'm not even sure if some of y'all would believe it.

I've seen the Confederate flag on trucks in Abbotsford, Canada. Which is just weird.
Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori
#sarcasm

#5650 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:20 PM

View PostEmperorMagus, on 16 August 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

View PostDown South, on 16 August 2017 - 09:46 PM, said:

Your not wrong Mac. It all comes down to the way it's said tone wise. As I said they are giving no one reason to not use a negative tone for sure but it is way more appropriate to call it white power for sure.

I have seen the Confederate flag in/on some strange instances. I'm not even sure if some of y'all would believe it.

I've seen the Confederate flag on trucks in Abbotsford, Canada. Which is just weird.

I've seen em on the vehicles of the neo-nazis who went to my high school in the 90's.

And BK, I just want to make sure you know that when I spoke about "southern heritage", it was in no way to disparage what you and other southerners feel about your hospitality and other traits of your states that have nothing to do with the civil war or the confederacy. If it came across that way, I apologize as it was not my intent.

Up here, whenever someone talks about southern pride or southern heritage...it's almost always associated with the Confederacy.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#5651 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:36 PM

The good news is that anyone who flies the Stars and Bars anywhere north of the Mason-Dixon has pretty outed themselves as a racist or someone to at least stay away from.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#5652 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:42 AM

(This is from today, not like years ago)
https://www.nytimes....ottesville.html

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s personal lawyer on Wednesday forwarded an email to conservative journalists, government officials and friends that echoed secessionist Civil War propaganda and declared that the group Black Lives Matter “has been totally infiltrated by terrorist groups.”

The email forwarded by John Dowd, who is leading the president’s legal team, painted the Confederate general Robert E. Lee in glowing terms and equated the South’s rebellion to that of the American Revolution against England. Its subject line — “The Information that Validates President Trump on Charlottesville” — was a reference to comments Mr. Trump made earlier this week in the aftermath of protests in the Virginia college town.

“You cannot be against General Lee and be for General Washington,” the email reads, “there literally is no difference between the two men.”

#5653 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:56 AM

Like I said when this kicked off, this thing is unraveling. Oh, and guys, not to be an alarmist (and you can call me a wacko all you want) but there is a total solar eclipse that is going down in five days that sweeps across the USA. This coupled with the latest tensions with North Korea!?

Like I said in that initial post:

To quote Samuel L. Jackson from Jurassic Park: "Hold on to your butts"

#5654 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:14 AM

View PostAlternative Goose, on 16 August 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

I can already see I am walking in to a lake full of hot water and poo here but why not just dive in!

The flags and the statues are more than symbols of slavery or racism. They also have cultural, historical significance. Erasing your history does not unmake it. While I'm not sure Trump actually thought that far, he had a point when he began to ask "What about Lincoln? What about Jefferson?" etc. What happens when all those Southern figures have been erased and suppressed? Who's next? There is a risk of eroding your own history and your own culture if you go down that path.

I prefer the idea of owning that imagery and telling the full story, rather than tearing down statues that have stood for a century.

Do you heal the divide by stigmatizing the notion of southern heritage? I don't know if it would help but I think it's misplaced that this divide is only about black and white people.

Better shape? in terms of PR, sure. But I've read plenty of stories about the anti fascist type of groups to know that these people are just as likely to be as fanatical and violent as the people they fight.

I think there's a simpler reason why Trump might have said there are bad people on both sides. Most likely either Bannon was in his ear or he just had a briefing on violent groups in America and the security adviser mentioned bad things that Antifa did.

Not really understanding what he was saying, because it he got documents with bullet points and pictures in crayon, he just tried to cover his ass by condemning both sides.

Yeah. The only thing I think is easy about these statements is the black and white imagery of political ideology. The Nazis were a political party. If you wanted to have a future in Germany, if you wanted to protect yourself or ever have a chance of promotion. Then you'd be a Nazi too.

Like some clever person mentioned last week. There are no Nazis in America. There are white supremacists. They are not the same as their European namesakes.

We know Trump by now. The guy doesn't understand diplomacy and he doesn't care about political correctness. The fact that he doesn't go out there and say what we want to hear and doesn't do what you'd like, is frustrating. It's infuriating. But it's what he does.

Being suspicious of people just because they're not "American" enough, and saying down with Nazis, is a bit too similar to the red fear of the 50s.

Sure. He had to go out and try to fix his mess yesterday. But I don't think there is a difference between the two speeches.

He either doesn't understand or doesn't care about what he is saying. He just says words. He has the best words. Sometimes he calls things great. Some times he calls things bad. That's all.

If you want to make this an argument for him not being fit to lead his country, I am all there with you. He's a disgrace. But what he did was not a rubber stamp for the Nazis. That was the narrative the media ran with.

Ignorance comes in many forms. It's often married to arrogance.

If you looked at Trump during the second conference, I think he looked angry and frustrated. I think Trump was mad that people did not understand his great words. I think he kept saying the same things because he thought they were the right things to say, not understanding that he was saying the opposite of what people wanted to hear. I think he perceived the questions and the accussations as an unfair attack on him by the leftist media.

Again, I don't think he supports Nazis (except for when it might help him win votes or what ever). I think he's just too full of himself.

The problem with explaining away Donald's words and actions as arrogance + stupidity is that his father probably was in the Klan.

https://www.vice.com...nt-with-the-kkk

Fred Trump was arrested in Klan garb in Queens, NY for "refusing to disperse" in 1927.

Fred and Donald later settled with the Justice Department in 1973 over a lawsuit for refusing to rent housing to black people. There's been continued discrimination against black people by the Trumps directly and the Trump properties: https://www.nytimes....using-race.html

Trump's on record as admitting to sexual assault, has most likely abused his ex-wife Ivana, and has done all kinds of crazy shit. Why is being racist beyond him?

For clarification, there absolutely are Nazis in America. They're wingnuts, but they're real. It's that the white supremacists vastly outnumber them, although the white supremacists tend to borrow certain elements of the German and American Nazi cultures because they're catchy as fuck among that crowd. Furthermore, the Nazis took much from the Americans, which is one hell of an ourobouros of bigotry.

Evil isn't necessarily "take a gun out and shoot people". Evil is also banal, as Hannah Arendt said (and is now forever misapplied by stupid people). People sitting in our Congress can sign pieces of paper that strip healthcare primarily from poor brown people, which hurts and kills them as surely as a gun, but a hell of a lot slower.

Trump, with his mixture of opinions and non-opinions, is in my eyes undoubtedly a racist raised by a Klansman and his advisors, Bannon and Miller in particular, are similar. Bannon and Miller don't even hide it.

The problem with saying that Nazism was "the state" and that everyone had to play by the Nazi rules is that the German people enthusiastically welcomed the Nazis among many other fascist groups at that time. The majority of the pre-Nazi governments were heavily populated by fascists of various stripes and the Nazis eventually gained the most power over about 8 years, before being in real power for about 12 years. It was less like the Ba'ath party of Saddam Hussein, which ran Iraq from 1968 to 2003 (35 years), than you're making it out to be. For most of the 35 years of the Ba'ath dominance, pretty much all people absolutely had to be Ba'ath to do anything or continue to live under Saddam's rule. The Nazis only had about 10% of the population enrolled at their peak of popularity. That's a different historical situation.

Last thing: statues set up in a town are there to "show" people that this person or concept is important. It is a statement more than it is history. So a town with a bunch of Confederate monuments is saying "We think these people and associated concepts are important enough to have statues about". And when those statues are about white supremacists who fought to keep slavery as an institution, that's an endorsement of racism. There's no correct historical context to be had about a black kid seeing a Confederate statue from 30 yards away. That kid is seeing a slaveowner being feted right there. There's no museum-like presentation of how these people may have been noble or whatever, yet they still fought to keep slavery as an institution. It's reprehensible and these statutes should be torn down or moved into museums where they can be placed into the right context.

Robert Lee's family living today has said the statues of him should be brought down and/or stuck into museums for the right context rather than being statues in public places. If they are willing to admit his racism and wrongness, why aren't you?

It's not erasure of history or culture to take down a statue feting of a slaver or a wannabe slaver. It's removing a celebration/endorsement of that person and associated concepts. They should all go down. So too should the Confederate flag iconography.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#5655 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

It's great to grab onto a catchword, and I'm not disputing the "white supremacists are often just another name for Nazis" parallel, but I think QT is basically refusing to acknowledge the possibility that Apt is trying to promote: that Trump doesn't care. That he's not insta-triggered by the word "Nazi", and he doesn't care enough to investigate (ignorance, arrogance, call it whatever).

Which as far as I'm concerned makes him just as bad as those people. Full stop. Not caring equals being those things on the scale of human civilization.

Sorry, it is what it is.

As much as I, and probably most of humanity agree with you, I don't think anywhere in the American Constitution does it say that the president is expected to uphold a particular moral standard.

Yes, it's been political convention (and basic human decency) for a person in power to display a certain level of moral understanding. But it's not a legal requirement, per se.

Why should we care if it's a legal requirement or not? Law has little to do with morals, and this is above all else a question of morals.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#5656 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 17 August 2017 - 06:45 AM, said:

Sorry, it is what it is.

Why should we care if it's a legal requirement or not? Law has little to do with morals, and this is above all else a question of morals.

Because if we expect him to uphold a moral standard, that's an just an expectation. But it's not his obligation ("his JOB" as QT put it). Meaning, there's no real recourse against him if he doesn't live up to this expectation (besides not voting for him again in 5 years/not voting Republican in general).

All I meant to say was, "he can't be impeached just because everyone thinks his moral conduct is reprehensible".
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#5657 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

Attached File  20818901_10155785343028291_3489831371100594822_o.png.jpg (142.11K)
Number of downloads: 0

#5658 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:44 PM

The flags and the statues are more than symbols of slavery or racism. They also have cultural, historical significance. Erasing your history does not unmake it. While I'm not sure Trump actually thought that far, he had a point when he began to ask "What about Lincoln? What about Jefferson?" etc. What happens when all those Southern figures have been erased and suppressed? Who's next? There is a risk of eroding your own history and your own culture if you go down that path.

I prefer the idea of owning that imagery and telling the full story, rather than tearing down statues that have stood for a century.

Do you heal the divide by stigmatizing the notion of southern heritage? I don't know if it would help but I think it's misplaced that this divide is only about black and white people.

I am a historian by profession (albeit not of American history), so perhaps I'll give my two cents about statues and their removal.

Statues are raised in public places in order to symbolise a particular ideology or movement. They do not educate one about the 'history' of that time and place and those individuals, other than in an extremely fragmentary and highly problematic way. Should we delve into an examination of them, they would actually tell us much more about the time in which they were erected and the people who commissioned them, than they would about the people and periods they purport to represent. That goes for all public statues and monuments. Similarly, the decommissioning and removal of statues and monuments tells us something about the history of the time in which those events took place, the wider developments and changing social and cultural contexts.

The removal of statues and monuments from public places is not the erasure of the history depicted, because those objects were *already* removed from the historical and cultural context of the individuals or events they display, and placed in a new one determined (at least originally) by those who commissioned it. The way those objects are then used and illustrated in the future may then once again change their social and cultural symbolism.

Public statues and monuments, for that reason (but not for the reason of telling us more about the time or person they ostensibly depict), can have great historical value. But this historical value mostly goes unseen in their original locations, and only the ideology that is placed upon them is visible at the surface level. Only when statues and monuments are in places where the wider context (of the history they represent, but also of their own histories, the histories of those monuments) can be displayed (such as a museum, most obviously), do they actually publicly display that history which some argue might be lost with their removal.

So, just as the erection of public statues is not an enlightening of the history of the time they depict, neither is the removal of statues an erasure of that history. Rather, both acts are the promotion of particular ideologies and beliefs *in the time in which they happen*.

To put it very broadly, I do not go to a public statue of Dante erected in the 20th century to learn more about the 14th century Dante, and neither should the general public. But, if I wanted to learn more about how Dante and his works were perceived in the 20th century, and how that was vocalised and illustrated, I would definitely examine the heck out of that statue. But I cannot do all of that from just looking at it in its public location, because that public location very deliberately only gives a partial explanation. Instead, I need to go out and investigate the further context of its origin, funding, creation, etc., and only then could I say to you that I could explain to you the historical value of that statue.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#5659 User is offline   Andorion 

• God
  • Interests:All things Malazan, sundry sci-fi and fantasy, history, Iron Maiden

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:10 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 17 August 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

I am a historian by profession (albeit not of American history), so perhaps I'll give my two cents about statues and their removal.

Statues are raised in public places in order to symbolise a particular ideology or movement. They do not educate one about the 'history' of that time and place and those individuals, other than in an extremely fragmentary and highly problematic way. Should we delve into an examination of them, they would actually tell us much more about the time in which they were erected and the people who commissioned them, than they would about the people and periods they purport to represent. That goes for all public statues and monuments. Similarly, the decommissioning and removal of statues and monuments tells us something about the history of the time in which those events took place, the wider developments and changing social and cultural contexts.

The removal of statues and monuments from public places is not the erasure of the history depicted, because those objects were *already* removed from the historical and cultural context of the individuals or events they display, and placed in a new one determined (at least originally) by those who commissioned it. The way those objects are then used and illustrated in the future may then once again change their social and cultural symbolism.

Public statues and monuments, for that reason (but not for the reason of telling us more about the time or person they ostensibly depict), can have great historical value. But this historical value mostly goes unseen in their original locations, and only the ideology that is placed upon them is visible at the surface level. Only when statues and monuments are in places where the wider context (of the history they represent, but also of their own histories, the histories of those monuments) can be displayed (such as a museum, most obviously), do they actually publicly display that history which some argue might be lost with their removal.

So, just as the erection of public statues is not an enlightening of the history of the time they depict, neither is the removal of statues an erasure of that history. Rather, both acts are the promotion of particular ideologies and beliefs *in the time in which they happen*.

To put it very broadly, I do not go to a public statue of Dante erected in the 20th century to learn more about the 14th century Dante, and neither should the general public. But, if I wanted to learn more about how Dante and his works were perceived in the 20th century, and how that was vocalised and illustrated, I would definitely examine the heck out of that statue. But I cannot do all of that from just looking at it in its public location, because that public location very deliberately only gives a partial explanation. Instead, I need to go out and investigate the further context of its origin, funding, creation, etc., and only then could I say to you that I could explain to you the historical value of that statue.

Exactly.

The erection of statues and other memorialistic architecture are part of efforts to establish a certain type of narrative, a discourse, if you will.
Interrogating the modes of power that sought to create or are still seeking to create and maintain that discourse if often extremely enlightening.

#5660 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:48 PM

Do I need to take down my Caeser statue and SPQR flags down now?

Share this topic:

• 721 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

20 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users