• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#1141 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostKorlat, on 17 January 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

ok, i am here. And caught up. I should be here for the next 5-6 hours.

I feel awful about the missed lynch, but i had 0 access to a cpu and would have been fine with a Kesso lynch. Shitty for us.

I buy Sorrits story 95% Hard to believe he wouldn't have taken me out, but it's good that he didn't. Much more info gained from an Okaros vig, though he was never one of my suspects, he seemed to be on a lot of peoples lists.

So, it seems no one is silenced today. I believe everyone has checked in. (is that correct? ) so either UB was Okaros or Osseric, or he withheld his silence today. Thats interesting.

The new kesso train has seemed to build up very fast and with very little resistance. This concerns me. (of course if Okaros/osseric was UB...then this would be the case regardless)

I find it interesting that Eloth was called out as low poster by quite a few and since, has shown up and been a productive member of town. It's good that he's posting, its suspicious that 3-4 people calling him out are what had to make that happen.

So my mini list:

CI- Korlat
VPI- Sorrit
PI-Shelly
Not real high on my list, but still could be scum- Olar Ethil
No Read- Tulas, Silanah, Kara
Suspicious-Eloth Kesso

So I am fine with an Eloth or Kesso lynch (though it seems we will be hard pressesd to get passed a Kessoh lynch), I would also be ok with TS/Sil/Kara. In fact, because I have absolutely 0 read on any of these 3 means they are probably BB >.<;

There seems to be two options today. 1) Okaros was UB and the silencing power happens after kills. 2 ) Osseric or Okaros were the silence target. It seems highly unlikely to me that UB withheld. Why would he? He didn't know I existed or that I would use my power, and since there was no lynch there couldn't have been made a case that the last lynch was UB either. Withholding would have served no purpose.

The action sequence is really something we should be allowed to receive from the mods though.

View PostKorlat, on 17 January 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 17 January 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

Well, I was hoping it was Okaros, and perhaps he was UB, but it seems a vain hope.

Are we sure he wasn't? I was under the impression that UB CF's as inno. Maybe I am wrong. I should go check that out.

I find it much more likely that the silencing power was used on Okaros or Osseric, but I'm not going to rule out Okaros' guilt entirely.

#1142 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

For clarification, I'm of the ol' school of "all-night-actions-are-simultaneous".

JA
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1143 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 17 January 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

For clarification, I'm of the ol' school of "all-night-actions-are-simultaneous".

JA

So a kill of UB would not prevent the silencing, correct?

#1144 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

it shouldn't

suggesting one of the dead was the target.

#1145 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

Ah well, the Eloth - Korbas duo was a beautiful thought while it lasted.

*sigh* It'll be a lot less fun discussing with you guys now that I can't kill you any longer. It was the thought that kept me sane.

#1146 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:25 PM

Korbas?

do you mean me or Karat?

#1147 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

View PostJump Around, on 08 January 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

Uncle Ben (symp) – You don't really agree with Big's mentality of killing your fellow man, even if they are Mezla. However, your mastery of Meanas allows you to silence one player per day. You do this by sending the mods the name of the player you want to silence.

Once silenced, a player can no longer speak, but he can still post and contribute. The posts can only contain: votes, quotes, emoticons, player's alts and images (uploaded or linked from the web).

This power can be used every day and as many times as wanted, although it can't target the same player two days in a row. It can be used on himself, or on Big Ben if wanted. The silencing is in effect from the end-of-night to the end-of-day post from the mod. This silencing apply to PMs between pairs, so please don't cheat

This is a night action, and UB doesn't need to remain alive for his action to be effective

Note: upon investigation/CF, Uncle Ben will come up as "Innocent"

Note 2: The two Benses can NOT communicate off-thread, although they will know of each other. When the first Big Ben shift, Uncle Ben will be made aware of the identity of his new master, and vice-versa.

Helpful?

#1148 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

Korbas?

do you mean me or Karat?

Okaros. Not Korbas. I would blame it on being drunk , but I'm not.

#1149 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostSilanah, on 17 January 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

Uncle Ben (symp) – You don't really agree with Big's mentality of killing your fellow man, even if they are Mezla. However, your mastery of Meanas allows you to silence one player per day. You do this by sending the mods the name of the player you want to silence.

Once silenced, a player can no longer speak, but he can still post and contribute. The posts can only contain: votes, quotes, emoticons, player's alts and images (uploaded or linked from the web).

This power can be used every day and as many times as wanted, although it can't target the same player two days in a row. It can be used on himself, or on Big Ben if wanted. The silencing is in effect from the end-of-night to the end-of-day post from the mod. This silencing apply to PMs between pairs, so please don't cheat

This is a night action, and UB doesn't need to remain alive for his action to be effective

Note 2: The two Benses can NOT communicate off-thread, although they will know of each other. When the first Big Ben shift, Uncle Ben will be made aware of the identity of his new master, and vice-versa.

Helpful?

Yes, now tells us who you think we should lynch today and why. In more than two sentences.

#1150 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostSorrit, on 17 January 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Korbas?

do you mean me or Karat?

Mending your wicked ways? You're way less fun nowadays.

#1151 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 17 January 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

Korbas?

do you mean me or Karat?

Less cash for booze alas, and I've moved in with my girlfriend which sadly removes a lot of the best influence from my immediate circle.

#1152 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:55 PM

Anyhow, to be my usual self-centered self: my provisional is in and bed calls, so don't wait with lynching for my benefit.

#1153 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostSorrit, on 17 January 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

Korbas?

do you mean me or Karat?

Less cash for booze alas, and I've moved in with my girlfriend which sadly removes a lot of the best influence from my immediate circle.

Next thing you'll tell me is that you now know what "humble" means in a sense of self-application instead of it just describing the natural state of being of those around you when they need to adress you.

#1154 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 17 January 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 17 January 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

Korbas?

do you mean me or Karat?

Next thing you'll tell me is that you now know what "humble" means in a sense of self-application instead of it just describing the natural state of being of those around you when they need to adress you.

Humble... is that like a pie?

#1155 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:06 PM

Anyways, I too should go to bed. There seems to be little I can do but

vote for Kessobahn

and pray.

#1156 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:07 PM

Helpful?

Yes, now tells us who you think we should lynch today and why. In more than two sentences.

Yes mum :)

Kess would be my choice of lynch today, and I'm not sure that waiting too much longer will do us much good; it's not quite a speed lynch, as some people have suggested it is, because this is yesterday's lynch. Kesso's refusal to defend themself is a bit concerning though, (although understandable I guess, when the argument against you is 'well you were yesterday's failed lynch. At the same time, they haven't suggested any other lynch candidates as alternatives either, have they?)

#1157 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

SO do you want me to hammer? it seems as if we won't get the requisite votes for an alternate lynch regardless of my current feelings.

#1158 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:13 PM

View PostSilanah, on 17 January 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

Helpful?

Kess would be my choice of lynch today, and I'm not sure that waiting too much longer will do us much good; it's not quite a speed lynch, as some people have suggested it is, because this is yesterday's lynch. Kesso's refusal to defend themself is a bit concerning though, (although understandable I guess, when the argument against you is 'well you were yesterday's failed lynch. At the same time, they haven't suggested any other lynch candidates as alternatives either, have they?)

I don't have tons of time. Tuesday is my "low class load, thus I have to catch up on all readings" day.

my choice of a lynch would be Tulas Shorn, becuase he's been lying so low.

as for not defending myself...

I was accused to be 100% scum by someone who CFed innocent.

there are people who think Khell was a finder. They want to test this hypothesis.

I'm RI. my lynch won't yield much for you, but I can see how people can frame it as a necessity. Hell, like I said, if there were no kills last night, I would have insisted you lynch me, based on my presumption that Khell is a guard.

#1159 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostSilanah, on 17 January 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

Helpful?

Ok, so if Kesso is half of the scum team, which player is the other half?

#1160 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

Just out of curiosity, while I've still got you here, why TS and not me? I've also got a low number of posts, for one thing. Or someone like Olar Ethil who has apparently disappeared from the thread?

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

22 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users