• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#1121 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

Also interesting is that 2 of my 3 unknowns are have put Kesso at L-2 with 24 hrs left in the day.

#1122 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostKaratallid, on 16 January 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

@Okaros: As for your, "I already answered when Eloth said the same thing", Uh, no, not that I can tell. What I am accusing you of, and let me be crystal clear, is the lack of commentary in regards to my countercase. I take a look at the same body of quotes as you, pick out different ones not even in your case and comment on how they seem to point to Atrahal innocence as opposed to scumminess.

You do not comment on that, you brush it aside as symp talk. Is that clear?

Ok, so I'll stop talking until night resolves, but stop side stepping the question Okaros. Do you need you to quote my own case again to bring it before your rheumy little eyes? Why did you ignore it hmmm?

When I read quotes like this (before Oka was NK'd) it makes me think Kara isn't scum.

#1123 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

ooh, good timing, me

fwiw: Oka, after geting some food into me and waking up, I realized why you did what you did. I don't necessarily agree with you, but, depending on how night ends, I may concede it's necessary to lynch me. I would urge to say nothing else on he matter, though.

This sounds like hot air after you could have hammered yourself and saved us a wasted day today.

#1124 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostTulas Shorn, on 17 January 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

@karat

bullshit. if okaros was finder kess could be BB. if he played aggressive without wanting to reveal, mind.

I like this post.

#1125 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

View PostSilanah, on 17 January 2012 - 02:57 AM, said:

I'm back, at work, my internet conked out at an awkward time last night, and I misjudged day ending.

And I have no idea what's going on anymore :)

I'll be back in a couple of hours and do a better reread of the thread.
At least I can talk again!

If Sil is BB... lame

#1126 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

View PostEloth, on 17 January 2012 - 08:17 AM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 01:13 AM, said:

Oka was a guard.

he thought I was scum cuz no one died night 2 when he chose to guard me.

that's the only reason I can see for his sudden conviction that i'm 100% scum.

To be honest I thought Okaros was a finder, you're case come out of the blue and he built the case on you and was 100% certain. I think it was you who said it but you cannot be 100% certain in mafian unless you are scum or finder. Well he wasn't scum so that leaves me highly suspicious of you.

Not only that but both kills last night have the same resolution, so I think both kills were vig kills, which means that someone is guarding our finder surely? Unless they healed the right person.

I hate this post. Like he wants to keep the pressure on Kess. I just get a bad vibe from this post.

In rereading the aftermath of the nk's I am more inclined to vote Eloth than Kesso, so for now..

vote Eloth

I don't want to pigeon hole us into a Kesso lynch, I would be willing to switch, but Eloth's play has seemed much more scummy to me than Kesso's

#1127 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostKaratallid, on 17 January 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

On the other hand, that suddenly brings up Shelly all over again (successful heal or scum trick)? Also, for sake of argument, that means at least you are not BB, but that doesn't mean you aren't UB btw (not that we could tell with the stupid limited CFs)

I think it's pretty well established that Shelly is a healer. You seem to be trying to confuse the thread with statements like this.

I am now back to a Kara Neutral stance.

#1128 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostSorrit, on 17 January 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

Well, I was hoping it was Okaros, and perhaps he was UB, but it seems a vain hope.

Are we sure he wasn't? I was under the impression that UB CF's as inno. Maybe I am wrong. I should go check that out.

#1129 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

View PostJump Around, on 08 January 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

Uncle Ben (symp) – You don't really agree with Big's mentality of killing your fellow man, even if they are Mezla. However, your mastery of Meanas allows you to silence one player per day. You do this by sending the mods the name of the player you want to silence.

Once silenced, a player can no longer speak, but he can still post and contribute. The posts can only contain: votes, quotes, emoticons, player's alts and images (uploaded or linked from the web).

This power can be used every day and as many times as wanted, although it can't target the same player two days in a row. It can be used on himself, or on Big Ben if wanted. The silencing is in effect from the end-of-night to the end-of-day post from the mod. This silencing apply to PMs between pairs, so please don't cheat

This is a night action, and UB doesn't need to remain alive for his action to be effective

Note: upon investigation/CF, Uncle Ben will come up as "Innocent"

Note 2: The two Benses can NOT communicate off-thread, although they will know of each other. When the first Big Ben shift, Uncle Ben will be made aware of the identity of his new master, and vice-versa.

Underlined is mine. So seeing as we have no silenced players today, it's possible that Okaros was UB. (and honestly, of all the players who signed up for this game, Khell is THE MOST LIKELY to have silenced himself on day 1.)

This would also make Kesso a poor lynch choice.

#1130 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostKorlat, on 17 January 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

ooh, good timing, me

fwiw: Oka, after geting some food into me and waking up, I realized why you did what you did. I don't necessarily agree with you, but, depending on how night ends, I may concede it's necessary to lynch me. I would urge to say nothing else on he matter, though.

This sounds like hot air after you could have hammered yourself and saved us a wasted day today.

i'm far more inclined to think Oka was the guard.
there's always a possibility of Osseric being UB, which would be lovely.

I'm not gonna bother defending myself, since you are all set on wasting time lynching my innocent self. instead I shal think on who I find to be the most suspicious of the remaining lot.

#1131 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

huh, responded to the wrong post here.

supposed to be the response to Korlat's "maybe Okaros was UB" post

#1132 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

It is Day 4. 20 hours and 39 minutes remaining (time is rough we are having manager issues)
9 Players still alive: Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Olar Ethil, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

5 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

3 votes for Kessobahn (Sheltatha Lore, Eloth, Tulas Shorn)
1 vote for Eloth (Korlat)

Players not voted: Karatallid, Kessobahn, Olar Ethil, Silanah, Sorrit
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1133 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

I find it hard to believe that Osseric was UB. He was all about lynching Okaros on day 1. I don't feel UB would go after the person he silenced so vehemently on day 1. There is also the issue of taking over the thread. Also, the fact that Osseric was NK'd by BB. yeah, I can't see Osseric as anything other than RI.

That leaves Okaros as UB, or UB withholding his silence or missing his NA deadline. (looks at OE/Silanah).

I have a feeling that a Kesso lynch is going to be the only way this day ends. I am ok with that as it will definately give us some info regarding Okaros, but it's such an obvious lynch, if Kesso comes back inno, we will garner little from the train.

EDIT: Added one point in the first paragraph. Nothing Deleted.

This post has been edited by Korlat: 17 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

#1134 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

there's always a possibility of Osseric being UB, which would be lovely.

there is 0% chance that BB kills UB. I am not sure if the fact that you fail to realize this points towards your innocence or guilt.

#1135 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:00 PM

:)

my bad, missed that.

in which case i'm left wondering why didn't Okaros silence anyone? he was deffo around, and it doesn't mater if he dies, since all actions are simultaneous and someone shouldn've been silenced regardless.

#1136 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

not sure on that. JA didn't post a action order, as silencing is relatively specific...I am not sure where it would fall in the order.

But what you say makes sense, meaning that UB is more likely a player who wasn't around. (if he wasn't Okaros)

#1137 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

Guys, there are several scenarios you didn't consider.

First is the option that UB withheld. His choices so far have been rather lacking in effectiveness. It is almost as if he has been hunting low-posters for roled players, perhaps hoping they'd also have to submit provisionals in pictures or something.... though I have it on good authority (aka JA) that isn't so, just like voting. Or he was guarded. If we have a guard - I'm far from convinced.

Secondly, maybe the target for the silencing was Okaros (likelier than Osseric). I can't see UB give more than a lynch provisional and as a mod, I don't factor in night results for provisionals - technically everything happens at the same time. Given the fact UB and BB can't communicate and given the fact we lost 20% of our players in one night, it is not that odd to have a cross-over of actions between several people.

#1138 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

thing is, if we suppose, khell WAS ub, why did he push so strongly?

I mean, he took pains to point out his 100% conviction I was scum.

he had to realise this would paint him as a role of some sort, and inevitably attract questions.
why do that if he's scum?

these are the things that make me think he was a guard.

gah.

if people thinking Karat's "defeding" me, so as to set me up, he may be another good place to look.

i'm 90% positive that somewhere among the quiet trio of TS, Sil, and OE lies a scum.

#1139 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 17 January 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

Guys, there are several scenarios you didn't consider.

First is the option that UB withheld. His choices so far have been rather lacking in effectiveness. It is almost as if he has been hunting low-posters for roled players, perhaps hoping they'd also have to submit provisionals in pictures or something.... though I have it on good authority (aka JA) that isn't so, just like voting. Or he was guarded. If we have a guard - I'm far from convinced.

Secondly, maybe the target for the silencing was Okaros (likelier than Osseric). I can't see UB give more than a lynch provisional and as a mod, I don't factor in night results for provisionals - technically everything happens at the same time. Given the fact UB and BB can't communicate and given the fact we lost 20% of our players in one night, it is not that odd to have a cross-over of actions between several people.

well, since I don't thik Okaros was UB, I'm agreeing with you, lol.

#1140 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 17 January 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

This is a good point. I can see it being a definate possibility that osseric was last nights target.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

13 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users