• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#681 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

I've made some mistakes this game so far. I'm not going to deny that. But you take everything and push it out of proportion, OE. I literally just told everyone that the reason I find you scummy may just be because of your case against me. How then do you use that against me? I can't control what my gut feels. I can try to explain it, and I did. Now you're just being a dick. Well, a bigger dick than you have been this whole time,

#682 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#683 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

What makes you think Okaros is scum? Might be hard to explain. Sorry.

So you think Shelly could be playing us for idiots, then?

#684 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:54 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Atrahal: 11 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

#685 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

I like to think that he's saying that us three are 100% townies :rofl:

#686 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:56 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

What makes you think Okaros is scum? Might be hard to explain. Sorry.

So you think Shelly could be playing us for idiots, then?

Posted Image

#687 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

View PostOkaros, on 11 January 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

I like to think that he's saying that us three are 100% townies :rofl:

Posted Image

#688 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

No, I was actually asking because I didn't get the scum feeling from Okaros :rofl:

#689 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

It is Day 6. 23 hours and 24 minutes remaining
12 Players still alive: Atrahal, Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

7 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Osseric ( Kessobahn )

Players not voted: Atrahal, Eloth, Karatallid, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#690 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

I don't get it. We're scum because we've purposefully moved all the attention on to ourselves? Erm, interesting.....

#691 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 11 January 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

Do it, bitch.

if that's as constructive as you intend to be, than , yeah, fine
vote Osseric

Your unwillingness to look at anything not osseric related is bordering on obsession. Is it going to take his lynch coming back inno to bring you back into productive town mode? Or do you have no interest in that?

#692 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostKorlat, on 11 January 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Do it, bitch.

vote Osseric

Your unwillingness to look at anything not osseric related is bordering on obsession. Is it going to take his lynch coming back inno to bring you back into productive town mode? Or do you have no interest in that?

Everyone must have an obsession in this game apparently :rofl: What will yours be, Korlat?

#693 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:02 PM

View PostAtrahal, on 11 January 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Posted Image

I think he is saying that osseric, shelly and okaros are playing by gut and they suck. (all three suspect Atrahal)

#694 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

View PostOkaros, on 11 January 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

Do it, bitch.

vote Osseric

Everyone must have an obsession in this game apparently :rofl: What will yours be, Korlat?

Mine was Tiamat... but I managed to get her incorrectly lynched. Now, as usual after a botched case, i find myself sitting on the fence.

#695 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

View PostKorlat, on 11 January 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

View PostAtrahal, on 11 January 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Posted Image

I think he is saying that osseric, shelly and okaros are playing by gut and they suck. (all three suspect Atrahal)

Posted Image

#696 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:14 PM

Ah, I see, thanks. Well, be that as it may, Atrahal, what is your leading contender for scum and why? I still need to do that bloody re-read....ah, fuck it, I'll just make a case on Eloth and Atrahal :rofl:

#697 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

I've made some mistakes this game so far. I'm not going to deny that. But you take everything and push it out of proportion, OE. I literally just told everyone that the reason I find you scummy may just be because of your case against me. How then do you use that against me? I can't control what my gut feels. I can try to explain it, and I did. Now you're just being a dick. Well, a bigger dick than you have been this whole time,

i'm not trying to personally fuck you in the ass like you may deserve - is this your homework larry? - but i am trying to be clear. making a case on someone is not inherently scummy. period. how that case is made, what the evidence is, all of that matters. your only response to my (admittedly weak, day 1) case was that it was "seriously retarded." this, combined with your gut feeling that my case against you makes me scum, is called "OMGUS". i realize you don't like it when I hassle you for fucking shit up but you can't just complain about it and expect it to go away.

if you want to say that your gut says I'm scum, fine, leave it at that. if you want to accuse me any further you need to actually show WHY you think i'm scummy instead of telling everyone that i'm retarded (the effects of which i admit alcohol can reproduce....)

as for who I - yes, me, I - think is scummy, well, that will have to wait until I can find some more booze.

edit - guy to gut

This post has been edited by Olar Ethil: 11 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

#698 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:28 PM

Do it, bitch.

vote Osseric

i'd like to look elsewhere, but he keeps blundering into the spotlight.

on top of which, today's been busy as hell.

I will be more productive tomorrow.

#699 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

i'm not trying to personally fuck you in the ass like you may deserve - is this your homework larry? - but i am trying to be clear. making a case on someone is not inherently scummy. period. how that case is made, what the evidence is, all of that matters. your only response to my (admittedly weak, day 1) case was that it was "seriously retarded." this, combined with your gut feeling that my case against you makes me scum, is called "OMGUS". i realize you don't like it when I hassle you for fucking shit up but you can't just complain about it and expect it to go away.

if you want to say that your gut says I'm scum, fine, leave it at that. if you want to accuse me any further you need to actually show WHY you think i'm scummy instead of telling everyone that i'm retarded (the effects of which i admit alcohol can reproduce....)

as for who I - yes, me, I - think is scummy, well, that will have to wait until I can find some more booze.

edit - guy to gut

My gut says you're scum. I'm saying my gut might just be mad at you for the dickheadedness. Is anyone else seeing this right now? I know what OMGUS is, btw.

And no, I responded to your case throughout. I don't know why you say my only response was "seriously retarded". That was just the summation.

Kesso asked who I thought was scummy, and why. I answered the question. Both of you were gut feelings. I wasn't sure what had caused the Atrahal feeling, and I said I would look back later. I said that my OE gut feeling may have been triggered by the way you attacked me yesterday. I don't see anything wrong with what I did here.

I haven't pushed any further than calling you annoying and mean because I haven't looked back at your posts. That's why I made sure to make it clear that the gut feeling may be biased. Unfortunately, youve completely gone around my attempt to keep people from saying it's OMGUS when I already said it could well be OMGUS.

Anyway, everytime I argue with you it;s circular and its tiring.

#700 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:38 PM

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

i'm not trying to personally fuck you in the ass like you may deserve - is this your homework larry? -

Maximum rep coming your way after the game. You made my day :rofl:

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

36 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users