• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#661 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

I'm off to bed, hopefully Vengeance will come to keep an eye on you soon

JA
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#662 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostKorlat, on 11 January 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

And if i was scum, as you want to point out, how does me misunderstanding what you are trying to say work into my grand design?

Also, I wasn't saying you attacked the Tiam lynch, there were those that did. That part was directed at the thread, not at you. Else I would have included it into the @Sorrit paragraph.

I know I am not stupid, I doubt you are as well, but the fact that you are having such an issue getting your point across says something to how you are presenting it. You may continue consuming the dicks.

EDIT: This whole post was directed at Sorrit. I X-posted with Atrahal.

The only two people I've struggled getting the point across to was Kessobahn and yourself. Kessobahn got stuck in a WIFOM loop whereas you seemingly read entirely different posts than the rest of us. That is what I reacted to and that's why I'm suspicious of you now. You see, I don't think you're stupid and as such the only explanation I can find is that you a) skimmed the argument, or b ) purposefully failed to understand. Now, the only players who typically do a) are scum as they have less reason to pay close attention to what is being said as long as it does not directly relate to them. B ) equally is only something done by scum.

As such I think you're being scummy. It's not based on your vote on Tiam, although I understand how it would be easier to respond to if it was.

#663 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

and with that I'm off to bed.

#664 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

No, I'm not. I'm RI.

I know how to play mafia. I was trying to draw the nk.

But looks like the nk hit an RI anyway. Or do we not get roles in the CF in this game?

of course we don't.
and I don't know how you hoped to get a kill by fake-revealing for no reason.,

#665 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostAtrahal, on 11 January 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 11 January 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

Catching up on my phone, won't be able to post properly till later but there's loads of time left.

This last episode, while entertaining (i'm a fan of twists) seems entirely unnecessary. I just don't understand how it came about. I thought that Osseric's reveal was just sarcasm trying to attract an NK and I thought that was clear....

I know people are happy to jump on any old thing in Mafia, but come on....

Once again Osseric is attracting all the attention and I think that's likely to be highly counter-productive.

I'm still inclined to be suspicious of Eloth or Atrahal, despite his silencing, at the moment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

At the moment, anyway.

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

That is funny, Atrahal. Extremely funny.

I'm not sure what Osseric assumes to be funny about it. I never said that being suspicious of the silenced guy is wrong. In fact, I said the very opposite. Just because Atrahal is silenced now doesn't mean suspicion of him magically goes away, just as suspicion of me doesn't magically go away now that I can talk again. But Osseric continues to hate me with a passion, even though I find most of his points sensible.

#666 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

I stand by my day 1 case. it made sense dammit. But it doesnt matter now.

And yeah, apparently everything i touch will turn to shit.

it made no sense.
the only thing you should be touching is yourself.

#667 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

No it's literally funny. Like, amusing. Made me smile a bit. That your'e now going after the silenced player. It's funny because of yesterday :rofl:

#668 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 06:53 PM, said:

I thought of PIs being good for town, but i didnt make the connection that they would kill them. Youre right, though.

Either way, a lot of people think i'm scum. They probably didnt kill me cause i'm a controversial figure and it'll be easy to railroad me

now you're trying to explain to us why scum acted the way they did?

i just.....

reallly?

#669 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

@ korlat & okaros: you seem to forget you (Okaros, also Sorrit) had him PIed. If scum doesn't kill on that basis (having a likely inno around) going on with a healer reveal won't make much difference either to attract a kill.

Furthermore, if town is to see through this one must expect scum to do so as well. Scum isn't playing in stupid universe. Freebies don't exist. Those of you who consider his claim a ploy forget a killer reads as well as we do, with the same intelligence.

with that in mind, there was a decent chance that it was used for a different ploy. A ballsy scum going on theory to PI themselves, then futily claim healer as added antics and not get killed would be strong. Unorthodox, but very well placed and able to slip up, then point at previous things like this to claim loose, excentric play and dodging night kills by being lynchable. He'd make endgame easily.

So I called him out, because there was a chance to catch him in a bold faced lie. In a normal game I wouldn't, but we have to find BB asap so I took a risk.

This was from my phone, don't expect much else soon.

No, you don't seem to get what I said, or you're being wilfully obstinate in order to defend your decision to "counter-reveal" (in speech marks because, frankly, there was nothing to counter.) It seems to me that Osseric 'claimed' healer in exasperation at how we had failed to do what he wanted us to do. It was never meant to be taken seriously (though perhaps he was hoping the killer would take pity on him and end his misery).

I just don't understand how it was taken seriously by anyone, to the point of a counter reveal! Context, people!

Of course, Osseric doesn't now help himself, or us, by almost pretending that the healer thing was anything but a joke. Everyone is trying to hard not to look foolish, and ending up achieving the exact opposite.

#670 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

ok, i'm cuaght up in this clusterfuck now. today is my bitch day, with 6 hours of classes, and i've also got work in an hour and a half.

so, i'm here for the next hour, trying to get my reaidng for tomorrow done.

at this point i'm strongly inclined to vote off Osseric before he gets all the town roles to reveal.

#671 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

No it's literally funny. Like, amusing. Made me smile a bit. That your'e now going after the silenced player. It's funny because of yesterday :rofl:

I'm not going after him so much as keeping him in my sights. I still need to do a re-read and see who stands out. I mean, aside from yourself for all the wrong reasons :crybaby:

#672 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:13 PM

Do it, bitch.

#673 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

Do it, bitch.

if that's as constructive as you intend to be, than , yeah, fine
vote Osseric

#674 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 11 January 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

Do it, bitch.

vote Osseric

If there was a case or person who I reacted to as strongly as you are reacting to me, I would want him gone too. That's fine. Far too many people in the game right now have at least a semi boner for me, and nothing I say can change that clearly.

You're wasting time looking at me, so I'd rather not be around in future days to continue taking up so much valuable discussion time. This isn't an emo thing, it makes sense. I'm willing to stay here and contribute, but if I'm gonna be a constant distraction it's a good town move to get rid of me.

Is that constructive enough?

#675 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:20 PM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 11 January 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

Do it, bitch.

vote Osseric

If there was a case or person who I reacted to as strongly as you are reacting to me, I would want him gone too. That's fine. Far too many people in the game right now have at least a semi boner for me, and nothing I say can change that clearly.

You're wasting time looking at me, so I'd rather not be around in future days to continue taking up so much valuable discussion time. This isn't an emo thing, it makes sense. I'm willing to stay here and contribute, but if I'm gonna be a constant distraction it's a good town move to get rid of me.

Is that constructive enough?

it would be far preferrable if you told us who you think is scum.

and why

thanks.

#676 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:32 PM

Well I don't have very good handles on people, honestly. I never do day 2, I haven't built that skill yet.

I get the scummy feeling from Atrahal and OE. I had that feeling from SL, but that seems unlikely now.

All of these are gut things, I haven't done any digging. So take that as you will. OE may be because of his seriously retarded case against me.

SL may be playing us all for fools by counter claiming my obvious fake claim. So he could still be scum, but that seems unlikely.

#677 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

for some more comedy, click here:

http://maps.google.c...2C0%2C5.13&z=17

(SFW, no spam or anything)

then click on the woman on the left.

#678 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Well I don't have very good handles on people, honestly. I never do day 2, I haven't built that skill yet.

I get the scummy feeling from Atrahal and OE. I had that feeling from SL, but that seems unlikely now.

All of these are gut things, I haven't done any digging. So take that as you will. OE may be because of his seriously retarded case against me.

SL may be playing us all for fools by counter claiming my obvious fake claim. So he could still be scum, but that seems unlikely.

k
why do you think Atrahal might be scummy?

#679 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

this is what we call "OMGUS". this must be a learning game for you. yesterday, you got a lesson in WIFOM. today, it's OMGUS. tomorrow it's probably going to be voting night or something.

#680 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:37 PM

Just a gut feeling from his posts. I can look back later today and see if there was anything specific to spark it, but I don;t have that right now.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users