• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#401 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Game alts
  • Interests:secks

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:18 AM

99 bottles of beer on the wall, ooooo 99 bottles of beer!!! you take one down and pass it around...

#402 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:19 AM

Sorry really couldn't restrain myself

#403 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:19 AM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 11 January 2012 - 04:17 AM, said:

Nearly 400 posts on Day 1.... without 99 bottles of beer.

Eat your heart out Spycraft.

Still got nothing on Team Fortress, though.

#404 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:20 AM

View PostTiamatha, on 11 January 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

That was 95% gibberish too.

#405 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

Well, I still am leaning toward Osseric personally. I don't understand how one can be so scummy and yet still be town (I agreed with that comment earlier that even though BB has only one other life, he still could be any spectrum of personas including ballsy and talkative).

And Silanah is still coasting there in the background, not saying much. Silanah, what are your thoughts? You say no to Osseric, you don't seem all that thrilled about Tiam. Who then?

#406 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:25 AM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 11 January 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

View PostTiamatha, on 11 January 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

That was 95% gibberish too.

But 173% awesome.

#407 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:26 AM

View PostTiamatha, on 11 January 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

View PostKaratallid, on 11 January 2012 - 03:29 AM, said:

Wow, quite the shift. I must say Tiam's lack of posting coupled with the lack of self-defense doesn't look good for her. I will not hold us back, but I do have a few comments in just a sec.

Vote Tiam

Lack of self-defense? Really? Have you noticed how I haven't been online while this entire train has stacked up on me? What am I supposed to defend myself by emitting psychic waves that travel across the world and make you feel sorry for me?

Why are you attacking me? I'm reading up after an aforementioned long day, and I'm contributing.

#408 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:26 AM

View PostTiamatha, on 11 January 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

View PostGalayn Lord, on 11 January 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

Who do you want to vote for Tiam?

As per prior statements and such, I don't think Ricky is scum. Not gonna vote him. Karat really rubs me the wrong way right now, combination of aggravated over-analyzing the game and a lust for bloodshed. As far as silenced players go, Okaros doesn't seem all that scummy to me, but he doens't seem very inno either. I'd be okay with an Okaros lynch, as I'm not convinced I will ever get a read on him this game, per usual. Plus it sets a precedent so that next Benses game we can say "Last time we lynched the silenced person, no way scum would risk silencing themselves this time!"

even though I agree that the principles behind this work, you're talking about a pretty specific type of game ( FOR THE IDIOIT'S ITS CALLED THE BENSES GAME) which does not come along that often. this isn't a tactic that even be employed because there aren't enough benses games. it's not a "scum tactic" that can be applied to anything that resembles M&P. terrible, terrible logic.

the flip side is that when this concept does have potential to work, it rarely continues for long, if at all, and then the different combination of players wifom's the fuck out of any type of argument. it's one thing to always vote someone off if they randomly triple vote someone for no reason, and it happens five games in a row, but lynching the person silenced on day one in a day based around being silenced just so that NEXT FUCKING TIME IN MONTHS AND MONTHS all the scum are going to magically remember this and not silence them selves and everyone else is just gonna hop on that train.

what the fuck.

#409 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:27 AM

also I still may not be sober. unsure at this time.

#410 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:27 AM

Since Tiam logged back on, I actually feel stronger toward him being scum than before.

So I can vote for him, if needed. Of course I would have anyway to get a lynch, but you get the idea.

#411 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:28 AM

View PostKaratallid, on 11 January 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

Wow, quite the shift. I must say Tiam's lack of posting coupled with the lack of self-defense doesn't look good for her. I will not hold us back, but I do have a few comments in just a sec.

Vote Tiam

Lack of self-defense? Really? Have you noticed how I haven't been online while this entire train has stacked up on me? What am I supposed to defend myself by emitting psychic waves that travel across the world and make you feel sorry for me?

Why are you attacking me? I'm reading up after an aforementioned long day, and I'm contributing.

I was attacking your stupid point for being stupid. You can't just shrug off a completely false explanation for your vote as "I was reading up". Unless there's a very short time on the clock, you should read up *before* you vote, and you certainly should ensure that your reason for voting actually makes sense. And if you did vote before finishing reading up, you should realize your reasoning is bad and make some sort of statement noting that after, which you did not.

#412 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:28 AM

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

As per prior statements and such, I don't think Ricky is scum. Not gonna vote him. Karat really rubs me the wrong way right now, combination of aggravated over-analyzing the game and a lust for bloodshed. As far as silenced players go, Okaros doesn't seem all that scummy to me, but he doens't seem very inno either. I'd be okay with an Okaros lynch, as I'm not convinced I will ever get a read on him this game, per usual. Plus it sets a precedent so that next Benses game we can say "Last time we lynched the silenced person, no way scum would risk silencing themselves this time!"

even though I agree that the principles behind this work, you're talking about a pretty specific type of game ( FOR THE IDIOIT'S ITS CALLED THE BENSES GAME) which does not come along that often. this isn't a tactic that even be employed because there aren't enough benses games. it's not a "scum tactic" that can be applied to anything that resembles M&P. terrible, terrible logic.

the flip side is that when this concept does have potential to work, it rarely continues for long, if at all, and then the different combination of players wifom's the fuck out of any type of argument. it's one thing to always vote someone off if they randomly triple vote someone for no reason, and it happens five games in a row, but lynching the person silenced on day one in a day based around being silenced just so that NEXT FUCKING TIME IN MONTHS AND MONTHS all the scum are going to magically remember this and not silence them selves and everyone else is just gonna hop on that train.

what the fuck.

Seriously Tiam, stop fucking up my position with your shitty arguments. <3

#413 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:29 AM

i guess i should read the thread now.

#414 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

what the fuck.

Fair enough, but I think it could still help somewhat, considering those who are the most adamant about debating the silenced-wifom are those with the most benses history.

#415 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:32 AM

View PostTiamatha, on 11 January 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

Vote Tiam

I was attacking your stupid point for being stupid. You can't just shrug off a completely false explanation for your vote as "I was reading up". Unless there's a very short time on the clock, you should read up *before* you vote, and you certainly should ensure that your reason for voting actually makes sense. And if you did vote before finishing reading up, you should realize your reasoning is bad and make some sort of statement noting that after, which you did not.

I did read up, thought the case had as much merit as any other case thus far, and thus placed a vote before dong a deeper read. When I said why are you attacking me, I meant, why are you attacking me and not also one of the other 5 people on your train, such as Eloth who presented a case on you in the first place. You're sputtering a lot, but not saying much.

#416 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:34 AM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

what the fuck.

Seriously Tiam, stop fucking up my position with your shitty arguments. <3

Sowwy.

Really, I'm just not in the right mindset this week for the quadruple-wifoms you guys have been sprouting. Craziness (only on day 1!) and straight up honesty seemed like a nice alternative. :rofl:

#417 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:37 AM

View PostKaratallid, on 11 January 2012 - 04:32 AM, said:

View PostTiamatha, on 11 January 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

Vote Tiam

I did read up, thought the case had as much merit as any other case thus far, and thus placed a vote before dong a deeper read. When I said why are you attacking me, I meant, why are you attacking me and not also one of the other 5 people on your train, such as Eloth who presented a case on you in the first place. You're sputtering a lot, but not saying much.

You need to read the thread better - I did attack Eloth.

#418 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:39 AM

98 bottles of beer on the wall...

sorry sorry

ok, well i really have to get to bed now. i don't think i'll be around for the end of today. I guess if we are not in danger of not having enough people voting, I can place my vote back where it belongs:

Remove Vote

Vote Osseric

Have fun all, see you all bright and early.

#419 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

We aren't going to lynch Osseric, despite how badly they want and ask for it.

#420 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostKaratallid, on 11 January 2012 - 03:43 AM, said:

I would like to believe that those who jumped onto the Tiamathia vote early on were just townies relieved at having such a straightforward lynch true to mafia hatred of low posters. However, I am also interested in how some people (like OE) have Tiam at the top of their list with no mention of Silanah. Probably just carelessness, but I would bet money that there will be scum behind this vote.

sorry by '"OE" here did you mean me? not sure who else you could have meant...but i didn't make any lists, the imaginary lists didn't include TIam, and he wasn't at the imaginary top of them. so...go ahead and explain now. plz.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

29 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users