• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#361 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:00 AM

As Okaros ever so eloquently points out, Tiam has a lot of post count padding and little content.

Personally I'd rather see Okie gone, but eh.

#362 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 02:00 AM, said:

As Okaros ever so eloquently points out, Tiam has a lot of post count padding and little content.

Personally I'd rather see Okie gone, but eh.

Posted Image

#363 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:11 AM

So, I went back and re-read.

Sorrit's defense of Osseric is too blatant to be actual sympage, I think. Could be fake sympage, though.

Tulas did a drive-bye vote on Kessobahn.

Tiam is the vote-leader for being pretty much post-padding.

And, something just strikes me about Karat and his langugage. Pinging the scumdar.

I'd vote for all four of these people, but I'd honestly prefer the other three than Tiam who is at least blatant and mostly on the block for being worthless rather than being scummy.

#364 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

View PostGalayn Lord, on 11 January 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

So, I went back and re-read.

Sorrit's defense of Osseric is too blatant to be actual sympage, I think. Could be fake sympage, though.

Tulas did a drive-bye vote on Kessobahn.

Tiam is the vote-leader for being pretty much post-padding.

And, something just strikes me about Karat and his langugage. Pinging the scumdar.

I'd vote for all four of these people, but I'd honestly prefer the other three than Tiam who is at least blatant and mostly on the block for being worthless rather than being scummy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#365 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:37 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#366 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#367 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:21 AM

So, uh, 3 hours left? Anyone here?

#368 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:24 AM

I am.

Hoping some people pop on and we can get more discussion.

#369 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant
  • Interests:secks

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:29 AM

Wow, quite the shift. I must say Tiam's lack of posting coupled with the lack of self-defense doesn't look good for her. I will not hold us back, but I do have a few comments in just a sec.

Vote Tiam

#370 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:33 AM

Well, if push comes to shove we can lynch Tiam if I and Kesso or Osseric add votes.

#371 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:36 AM

Ok, so I feel like I had to have missed a post or two, but I really do think this is it for Silanah. Now I know Eloth went to all the work to dig up Tiam's info, so here is our other low poster (and I must say, the content here is equivalent to Tiam's).

View PostSilanah, on 09 January 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

I'm here!

And have no idea what avatar I used to have. May have to go avatar hunting...

View PostSilanah, on 10 January 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

Here and reading up...

View PostSilanah, on 11 January 2012 - 01:40 AM, said:

I'm here, and actually here this time, not drunk and distracted.

I'm not prepared to vote for a player that can't talk. Good work Okaros on the pictures though, they're highly amusing. I'm thinking Osseric RI like he claims, he's putting himself very much out there, which for day 1 can be a problem for roled players. Also the fact that they both start with O is doing my head in, I keep mixing them up!

Not really sure about this train on Tiam it feels like it's come out of nowhere. Possibly as a reaction against the Osseric/Okaros thing, which doesn't look like it'll get us anything except two lynched town members. If someone wants give me the arguments for a Tiam lynch I'll appreciate it, but regardless I'll go have another look at the thread. Anyway, I'll be here till the end of day, I think.

Now considering the only post of content is this last one, and frankly it's an "I agree" "I disagree" and "what do you think" post that looks more helpful than it actually is, I really want to know why silanah didn't ping our low poster seekers. Do we favor one low poster over another? Is there a reason Silanah isn't really mentioned? Just curious.

#372 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:38 AM

Sorry, missed one:

Sorry guys, I'm at work all day today and can't post much. I'll try and keep track of the thread and should be back on this evening.

#373 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

It is Day 1. 2 hours and 36 minutes remaining
14 Players still alive: Atrahal, Eloth, Galayn Lord, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn

8 votes to lynch, 7 votes to go to night.

6 Votes for Tiamatha ( Korlat, Okaros, Eloth, Atrahal, Sheltatha Lore, Karatallid )
2 Votes for Osseric ( Kessobahn, Olar Ethil )
2 Votes for Okaros ( Osseric, Sorrit )

Players not voted: Galayn Lord, Silanah, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 11 January 2012 - 03:43 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#374 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:43 AM

I would like to believe that those who jumped onto the Tiamathia vote early on were just townies relieved at having such a straightforward lynch true to mafia hatred of low posters. However, I am also interested in how some people (like OE) have Tiam at the top of their list with no mention of Silanah. Probably just carelessness, but I would bet money that there will be scum behind this vote.

#375 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:44 AM

Ok, it's been a 14 hour workday, I need a shower, etc etc. I'll try to be back for resolution, but if I am catching zzz's, don't hold it against me.

fingers crossed.

#376 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:45 AM

I hate to do it to you guys. However I am going to be going home in 10 minutes. So you will be modless for the end of the day. IF a lynch happens then assume that night started at that point. If the day times out then night started at that point. When JA gets on he will conclude the day and night if the time has passed or if everyone has their actions in.

Vengeance
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#377 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:46 AM

The difference between the two comes in the amount. Tiam's been around enough and has enough "posts" to not be seen as visibly coasting unless looking at his actual votes. That's what so scummy about a high amount of useless posts. As opposed to straight-low posting which Silanah is doing and will be called for if they keep doing it, Tiam is seen as post-padding.

#378 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

There's about a 5% chance that Tiam is scum, in my opinion. Is there really no one else we could vote for?

#379 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

View PostKaratallid, on 11 January 2012 - 03:29 AM, said:

Wow, quite the shift. I must say Tiam's lack of posting coupled with the lack of self-defense doesn't look good for her. I will not hold us back, but I do have a few comments in just a sec.

Vote Tiam

Lack of self-defense? Really? Have you noticed how I haven't been online while this entire train has stacked up on me? What am I supposed to defend myself by emitting psychic waves that travel across the world and make you feel sorry for me?

#380 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 January 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

I hate to do it to you guys. However I am going to be going home in 10 minutes. So you will be modless for the end of the day. IF a lynch happens then assume that night started at that point. If the day times out then night started at that point. When JA gets on he will conclude the day and night if the time has passed or if everyone has their actions in.

Vengeance

That sucks.

Understandable. Hopefully JA will be on fairly early.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

45 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 45 guests, 0 anonymous users