Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#242 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

Okaros - find less distracting ... distractions hahaha I looked more than once I must admit

#243 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

here, caught up. Still arguing about silenced player being scum... brilliant -.-

remove vote

as we have gone serious.

#244 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

View PostKorlat, on 10 January 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

here, caught up. Still arguing about silenced player being scum... brilliant -.-

remove vote

as we have gone serious.

I think it got serious about 5 minutes after you left.

Since you're caught up, what do you think about the state of things, other than the brilliance of the silence thing?

#245 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:37 PM

in my personal opinion, I doubt that scum would silence themselves day 1. Even if they did, voting them day 1 makes little sense as you would, for all intents and purposes, be voting on a guess. We'll have time to grill okaros tomorrow when he can actually defend himself. (against what... i'm not sure).

I see Osserics argument about voting him and analyzing who goes after him... but honestly, on day one scum doesn't need a lot of help to get a train started/rolling. So I don't really agree with his strategy. On the other hand, I don't get a scum vibe from osseric and i feel that we are doing our usual day 1 obsessing over a random detail that leads to an inno getting lynched.

Going to do a quick read through/skim of the thread, but doubt I will be voting Osseric or Okaros. Scum is laying in the weeds... I feel thats where we should be looking.

#246 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostAtrahal, on 10 January 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

View PostKorlat, on 10 January 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

remove vote

as we have gone serious.

I think it got serious about 5 minutes after you left.

Since you're caught up, what do you think about the state of things, other than the brilliance of the silence thing?

As I said above, I feel that its likely that BB is laying in the weeds. Probably a middle of the pack to low poster. UB might be a bit more vocal. It's day one so not a ton to go on, but based on past games, I feel it's likely BB wouldn't want to cause a stir, and usually town obliges with random crap....thank you Osseric ^_^

#247 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

View PostOlar Ethil, on 10 January 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

my drinking has increased my confidence that wifom benefits no one in this game except scum and so to make it the focal point of day one discussion effectively makes you scum.

vote osseric

Like this vote for instance. Easy and cheap and doesn't help town aat all. Not sure If I should chalk it up to the alcohol.

#248 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:45 PM

I don't even want to live on this planet anymore.

I hope you turn up something somewhat interesting, despite being a right prick.

#249 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

Here is something I noticed. I am not sure if this is considered Meta (I usually fail at making the distinction) but....

Here is my first Post

View PostKorlat, on 09 January 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

First!!!

(my First First ever)

And here I have changed my avatar to the old Korlat. At this point My Avatar is static and hasn't changed.

View PostKorlat, on 09 January 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

I think this was the most recent Korlat. Found it on the board somewhere.

Edit: or not....

Then Tiamatha comes in an hour after I changed my avater for his FIRST POST

View PostTiamatha, on 09 January 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

Korlat should not have changed her avatar. It makes the dragonsex very kinky! (And also probably very painful for her!)

How did Tiamatha know I was a female human avatar? This leads me to believe that Tiam was lurking, reading up, and waiting to post. This is not something town needs to do.

vote Tiamatha

for lurking and laying low.

EDIT: he-> his

This post has been edited by Korlat: 10 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

#250 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

also, I said an hr. my mathz skilllz are teh fail. was 40 minutes. But the point still stands. It's obvious he was sitting around reading posts and waited at least 40 minutes before posting.

#251 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostKorlat, on 10 January 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

also, I said an hr. my mathz skilllz are teh fail. was 40 minutes. But the point still stands. It's obvious he was sitting around reading posts and waited at least 40 minutes before posting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#252 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostSorrit, on 10 January 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Now, following my line of reasoning Okaros ends up being lynched through no fault - no action really - of his own. It's frustrating for him to be sure, and I would have covered SH in the liquid ejaculations of my rage if I had been in his position. All the same it seems to me to be a good choice at this point simply for the information it will provide.

Underlined is mine. What information will it provide? It only provides info if he comes back as a Ben. If he comes back inno, the only info it gives us is that he can't defend himself in pictures. I suppose we could analyze the train and check the likelyhood that scum will be on the train, but we can do that with any random lynch. I prefer to be able to have the people I lynch be able to defend themselves. Whats the difference between us lynching him today or tomorrow? Oh yeah, tomorrow he will be able to defend himself. Is that not something you want?

#253 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

I pointed out Tiam earlier, no one said anything.

View PostOsseric, on 10 January 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Well here's a few observations only tangentially related to my theory.

Part of the reason I started that was to get some kind of discussion going. I wanted to read reactions, and such. That didn't go exactly as planned, but there were a few people who didn't want to get into it at all. Namely:

View PostTiamatha, on 09 January 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

Wait what? I'm not on the list? Am I like reverse-silenced? Uncle Ben can silence players and Auntie Benda has the power to make non-existent players speak?

Tiam posts in the middle of GL's and mine argument. He doesn't actually say anything useful.

View PostSorrit, on 09 January 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

my apologies but I'm off to bed. The game started at an impractical time for me.

Sorrit peaces out. Believable, I suppose.

View PostSilanah, on 09 January 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Sorry guys, I'm at work all day today and can't post much. I'll try and keep track of the thread and should be back on this evening.

Silanah pops in, then says BBL. Believable, I suppose.

Those were the least contributing people who were online during the discussion. The most worrying is Tiam, who decides not to voice an opinion despite being around and clearly reading the thread.

#254 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

View PostKorlat, on 10 January 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:

Here is something I noticed. I am not sure if this is considered Meta (I usually fail at making the distinction) but....

Here is my first Post

View PostKorlat, on 09 January 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

First!!!

(my First First ever)

And here I have changed my avatar to the old Korlat. At this point My Avatar is static and hasn't changed.

View PostKorlat, on 09 January 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

I think this was the most recent Korlat. Found it on the board somewhere.

Edit: or not....

Then Tiamatha comes in an hour after I changed my avater for his FIRST POST

View PostTiamatha, on 09 January 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

Korlat should not have changed her avatar. It makes the dragonsex very kinky! (And also probably very painful for her!)

How did Tiamatha know I was a female human avatar? This leads me to believe that Tiam was lurking, reading up, and waiting to post. This is not something town needs to do.

vote Tiamatha

for lurking and laying low.

EDIT: he-> his

I hadn't pressed ctrl+f5 yet

#255 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

and then while reading up, I did

#256 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostOkaros, on 10 January 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

View PostKorlat, on 10 January 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Perhaps, but no one but Tiamatha knows that. Usually someone when they first log in will come in and check in. I feel that it's a better chance of hitting BB than voting Osseric. Interesting that you havent posted in a bit, but come back and the first post you address is this one. Almost like you are defending him. I'd think he'd want to be able to do that for himself. I'm pretty happy with my vote for the moment.

#257 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostTiamatha, on 10 January 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Then, after having not posted in 20 hrs (approx.) , you get a vote, and magically show up? More evidence of lurking. me no likey.

#258 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostKorlat, on 10 January 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

Perhaps, but no one but Tiamatha knows that. Usually someone when they first log in will come in and check in. I feel that it's a better chance of hitting BB than voting Osseric. Interesting that you havent posted in a bit, but come back and the first post you address is this one. Almost like you are defending him. I'd think he'd want to be able to do that for himself. I'm pretty happy with my vote for the moment.

:D

Vote Tiamatha

^_^

#259 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

It is Day 1. 11 hours and 55 minutes remaining

14 Players still alive: Atrahal, Eloth, Galayn Lord, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn

8 votes to lynch, 7 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Karatallid ( Sheltatha Lore )
2 Votes for Tiamatha ( Korlat, Okaros )
2 Votes for Osseric ( Kessobahn, Olar Ethil )
1 Vote for Korlat ( Tiamatha )
2 Votes for Okaros ( Osseric, Sorrit )

Players not voted: Atrahal, Eloth, Galayn Lord, Karatallid, Silanah, Tulas Shorn
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#260 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostKorlat, on 10 January 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

View PostTiamatha, on 10 January 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Then, after having not posted in 20 hrs (approx.) , you get a vote, and magically show up? More evidence of lurking. me no likey.

We are the same player in two alts. It makes sense that we would log on at around the same time.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

42 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 42 guests, 0 anonymous users