• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 78.5 - Ragnar's Escape Trouble at the monastery

#821 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

I'm only going to be around for a few more hours. Where are we with the clock situation?

#822 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

~3.5 hours left by my count.

#823 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

Where is atrahal? He said that he would be on more today and yet now he is missing.

#824 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:28 PM

I don't see how we can get away from this. And if HP is inno and not changing. Meanas is the only way to go. I think we are hitting symp here. I can't see an inno self voting. not this close to D day

#825 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:30 PM

Well regardless I don't know if I can get enough votes to swing to Omtose. HP stated that he is fairly dead set on a Meanas vote. I'm sure that Meanas would switch to someone else to stay alive when he feels like we have another day to get scum. That would mean that I would have to get Emur to switch and then have someone else come on, most likely Atrahal. This lack of participation is driving me crazy!

#826 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

View PostEmurlahn, on 15 November 2011 - 10:28 PM, said:

I don't see how we can get away from this. And if HP is inno and not changing. Meanas is the only way to go. I think we are hitting symp here. I can't see an inno self voting. not this close to D day

Oh look. Save it. What's the difference between me agreeing to HP's plan to vote me and then Ruse and me self-voting? Nothing. I know Ruse is the killer. It's you people who need to be convinced. I'm not a symp. If you believe that then are you going to vote Ruse next? No? Then you've lost.

#827 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

I'm so fricken torn right now. I don't know what to do?

#828 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:35 PM

Obviously I'd like to just vote Ruse off straight away but no one seemed to be willing to do that with me still hanging around.

Edit: added a couple more words.

This post has been edited by Meanas: 15 November 2011 - 10:35 PM

#829 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:40 PM

Emur say we vote off Meanas. Are you looking to vote off Ruse next? To very if what Meanas is saying is true.

#830 User is offline   Meanas 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

View PostMockra, on 15 November 2011 - 10:30 PM, said:

Well regardless I don't know if I can get enough votes to swing to Omtose. HP stated that he is fairly dead set on a Meanas vote. I'm sure that Meanas would switch to someone else to stay alive when he feels like we have another day to get scum. That would mean that I would have to get Emur to switch and then have someone else come on, most likely Atrahal. This lack of participation is driving me crazy!

As I said, I'm willing to switch to Omtose, but you have to vote Ruse after that and enough messing about. I think you're all agreed I'm not a killer.

Even if, somehow, Omtose is scum, and we lynch him, we will still keep playing. I'm convinced. Because Ruse is definitely scum.

#831 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:44 PM

Well I can wait for a while before I have to make my choice. I'm hoping someone else will come on and give an opinion.

#832 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:47 PM

Fuck it!!!

vote meanas

I'm willing to take another look at both Ruse and Omtose after this vote.

#833 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:39 PM

It is day 5

2 hours and 16 minutes left of the day.

7 players still alive: Emurlahn, Omtose, Atrahal, Hood's Path, Ruse, Meanas, Mockra

4 votes to lynch
4 votes to go to night.

4 votes Meanas: Hood's Path, Meanas, Emurlahn, Mockra

Players not voting: Omtose, Atrahal, Ruse

Lynch! Checking SH to see if someone wrote a scene for me. :)
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#834 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:48 PM

JLV, Ninja-editing in a scene.

The fire blazed, lighting up the courtyard of the monastery. Shadows danced around it, dark figures writhed in a ritual of twisted machination. What cast the shades were significantly less evil. Well, that could be said of most of them. Six nuns, some carrying now-extinguished lamps, stood facing the fire, and the figure before it.

The seventh Sister, Meanas, stood in rigid pose before the remaining denizens of the monastery, her hands clasped behind her back. As a tense silence settled around the nuns, she began pacing. “I called you here because I am struck by the oddities and peculiar happenings of you, my sisters.” She stopped in front of one particular nun. “Ruse, you bitch. I know what you’ve done...” Meanas turned toward the fire as she trailed off, as if entranced by its brightness.

Atrahal stepped forward and set her hand on Meanas’ shoulder. “Sister, you are the one acting oddly. I think finding Sister Thyrllan’s body may have affected you more than we had originally imagined.”

“She HAS been strange, yes sisters?” Hood’s Path turned to her comrades. “Don’t you think it’s a little convenient that she happened to find Thyrllan dead that early in the morning? It was before officially awakening hours, after all.”

“Now now Sister, be kind to Meanas. She has seen things no human should see. We all have.” Omtose sighed loudly. “We must remain strong, and support each other in this time of trial from our Lord God”

“No Omtose, she’s right. Meanas has been odd since the beginning.” This time it was Emurlahn who spoke.

“Yes, since the first murder she has been acting strangely.” Mockra chimed in.

“Didn’t you say that yesterday?” Ruse sounded exasperated. “About Sister Rashan?”

During the exchange, Meanas backed away from the group. Her eyes were wild as she watched the nuns talk. “You’re right! You’re all right! It must be me! I am the cause of all this death!” She snatched the lamp from Mockra’s hands. With a laugh devoid of all happiness, she dumped the contents of the lantern over herself. Oil covered her clothed head and shoulders. Without another sound, she leapt back into the roaring fire.

Meanas (Khell) is dead

No scene in SH for me to steal. I will resolve night when I get back from my classes in a couple of hours, unless some other kind soul does it while I'm gone.

-Shin

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 16 November 2011 - 03:47 AM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#835 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

Hey JLV is around. I wonder if he can check to see if he can resolve night. I have to go soon and would like to know if I'm dead or not.

#836 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:33 AM

Another morning, another relieved sigh at finding herself alive. Emurlahn stretched as she stood up. Something wasn’t right. What was that smell? Striking flint to steel, she lit the lamp near her pallet.

Her scream would bring the rest of the nuns to the room in minutes. Is that Atrahal’s head? It rested on her floor, facing where she had been sleeping. Its eyes had been removed, from the looks of it with crude instruments. Or bare hands. On the wall, there was a message in blood.

“ALWAYS WATCHING” The sign read. The smell seemed to grow stronger as Emurlahn realized that she had been sleeping with a severed head in her room all night. She barely held back her gagging.

Atrahal (Vengeance) is dead

It is now day 6

36 hours left of the day.

5 players still alive: Emurlahn, Omtose, Hood's Path, Ruse, Mockra

3 votes to lynch
3 votes to go to night.

Players not voting: Emurlahn, Omtose, Hood's Path, Ruse, Mockra

JLV here. Sorry, I was trying to write a couple scenes. I suppose I can just add them in when I'm done.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 16 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

#837 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:33 AM

Looks like I'm just going to have to wait.

#838 User is offline   Mockra 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:34 AM

Oh wait a minute. I can hold off a few minutes. PS is back.

#839 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:39 AM

Scroll up, Mockra.

#840 User is offline   Hood's Path 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:59 PM

Now sisters, there's a fine line between worshipping God and re-enacting the Godfather...

Share this topic:

• 44 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users