• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tiste Losian SPOILER TCG & SW!!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadow Dancer 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:56 AM

Yet again: SPOILERS FROM TCG

I have a question about the Tiste Losian army Kiska and Leoman encounter. From what I understood it's not the same army which is assaulting the First Shore in TCG (since I don't remember nor L'oric nor the lady commander). If that's the case than the Liosan are not wiped out from existence. Maybe if Lightfall is sealed somehow this army could reoccupy Sarkanas. If l'oric is out in the world again then maybe the seclusion of Osserc will come to and end (Rake's death should rattle him enough)or not.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, but I couldn't find a reference.

This post has been edited by Shadow Dancer: 16 September 2011 - 07:58 AM

#2 User is offline   D'iversify 

• First Sword

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:25 AM

There are divisions amongst the Liosan, as is to expected considering that they're all constantly trying to out-pious each other. The group who occupied Saranas were a splinter group who arguably would be regarded as heretical by L'oric's group of Liosan (replacing Father Light with oneself, as the leader of the Saranas group effectively did, isn't really kosher for most Liosan).
I am the Onyx Wizards

#3 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:50 PM

View PostShadow Dancer, on 16 September 2011 - 07:56 AM, said:

Yet again: SPOILERS FROM TCG

I have a question about the Tiste Losian army Kiska and Leoman encounter. From what I understood it's not the same army which is assaulting the First Shore in TCG (since I don't remember nor L'oric nor the lady commander). If that's the case than the Liosan are not wiped out from existence. Maybe if Lightfall is sealed somehow this army could reoccupy Sarkanas. If l'oric is out in the world again then maybe the seclusion of Osserc will come to and end (Rake's death should rattle him enough)or not.

Sorry if someone else already asked this, but I couldn't find a reference.

No they are a seperate force. The Liosan that want to invade Kharkanas are wiped out. The Liosan with Loric and Ossercs daughter are a large force and speculation suggests that this represents the more military arm of the Liosan that went to the 'whorl' to stop Yath. They essentially reacted to an outside influence that led to them leaving Saranas after which a coup was led by those who rebelled against the worship of FL. This group was full of conscripts with poor armament with few actual legions being in reserve. The Liosan are not wiped out.

#4 User is offline   Shadow Dancer 

• Recruit

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Sadly the civilian population of Saranas is wiped out. The Liosan are in a tough spot when it comes to rebuilding, but at least they're not exstinct.

Thanks for the clarifications.

This post has been edited by Shadow Dancer: 19 September 2011 - 08:08 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users