• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 77 The Family versus the FBI

#41 User is offline   Karosis 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:39 PM

"Just cause?"

What kind of reasoning is that? At least say you dislike their sentence structure!

Edit: "same" to "say"

This post has been edited by Karosis: 08 September 2011 - 09:39 PM

#42 User is offline   Telas 

• Recruit

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

Here, seems to have started up near my bedtime.

#43 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

It is Day 1. 20 hours and 15 minutes remaining
21 Players still alive: Alkend, Ampelas, Anomandaris, Anthras, Atrahal, Kalse, Karosis, Kessobahn, Korabas, Korbas, Korlat, Serc, Shadow, Silanah, Sorrit, Telas, Tellan, Tennes, Thyrllan, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn

11 votes to lynch, 11 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Korbas ( Karosis )
1 Vote for Silanah ( Alkend )

Players not voted: Ampelas, Anomandaris, Anthras, Atrahal, Kalse, Kessobahn, Korabas, Korbas, Korlat, Serc, Shadow, Silanah, Sorrit, Telas, Tellan, Tennes, Thyrllan, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#44 User is offline   Alkend 

• Lieutenant

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:50 PM

Karosis, on 08 September 2011 - 09:39 PM, said:

"Just cause?"

What kind of reasoning is that? At least say you dislike their sentence structure!

Edit: "same" to "say"

I actually do have a reason!! Silanah was scum in the last game and NK'd me. Bastard!! :)

#45 User is offline   Karosis 

• Recruit

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

Ah, avatar grudge.

Good thing there's no Fener in this one.

But, the good old AKST combination for all 21 players is lovely. Especially the Korabas, Korbas, Karosis mix.

#46 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

Shadow, on 08 September 2011 - 09:34 PM, said:

In like sin. And out like a spout, for my bed time has arrived.

Vote Shadow

Because Shadow is the only one that said anything unbland, that has even a remote possibility of being signaling.

#47 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:06 PM

It is Day 1. 19 hours and 56 minutes remaining
21 Players still alive: Alkend, Ampelas, Anomandaris, Anthras, Atrahal, Kalse, Karosis, Kessobahn, Korabas, Korbas, Korlat, Serc, Shadow, Silanah, Sorrit, Telas, Tellan, Tennes, Thyrllan, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn

11 votes to lynch, 11 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Korbas ( Karosis )
1 Vote for Shadow ( Serc )
1 Vote for Silanah ( Alkend )

Players not voted: Ampelas, Anomandaris, Anthras, Atrahal, Kalse, Kessobahn, Korabas, Korbas, Korlat, Shadow, Silanah, Sorrit, Telas, Tellan, Tennes, Thyrllan, Tiamatha, Tulas Shorn
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#48 User is offline   Korabas 

• Recruit

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:32 PM

Korabas is up in here!

It is Korabas right, not Korbas? Yep, just checked, I'm Korabas. That's not going to get confusing at all.

#49 User is offline   Tellan 

• Recruit

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:46 PM

Interesting setup. So we have the usual day lynch, and at maximum 4 deaths by night. We know that the death of a townie early on is the work of the capo or cop (later on if the 2 BPs are stripped away, a dead townie could be the big cheese and then there is a single vig kill to contend with). We also know that Family or FBI deaths are either FM or NK.

I also think d-day will come really fast here. We have 9 townies, and only a maximum of 3 out 5 day/night cycle kills will be townie. If town lynches the same team twice in the first two days and if the NKs and FMs are all successful in eliminating Family or FBI, we will have a massive team of 9 townies supporting one side, which if both teams receive equal hits at night, will include 2 members on the unsupported team and 4 members on the team supported by town. This would be an amazing confluence of events, but the game would be done by day 3 in this probabilistically unlikely scenario.

The most interesting aspect of the night deaths is that the FM have a low probability of success (4 possible successes out of 20 choices giving a 20% chance of success) and the Capo/Cop have a high probability of success (18 possible successes out of 20 potential kills, a 92% chance of success).

And finally, a comment on the protective roles. We have two healers blindly feeling out for their team, and two guards, who know their respective big cheese, but no one else. Thus, I'd expect early on the guards to be sending out blind feelers as well.

For my vote, since there is little to go on at this point, I would argue for a lynch of Anomander for his misinterpretation of the game dynamics and messing with people's heads.

Vote Anomander

#50 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:01 PM

I'm not so sure I like Alkends idea. Must be harder for town to figure out who to lynch than just randomly voting for someone. Outfit or fbi either way you then tip off the other side. Lean one way and you will be targeted by other side’s killer and fm. Even if you abstain from voting for a few lynches to make your alignment less obvious you will leave yourself open for a night kill and then no chance to win.

Damn I think I just talked myself into voting someone just to have a side to be on. To crook or not to crook that is the question.

Maybe we should do a poll for everyone to decide which side they want to be on. :)

#51 User is offline   Karosis 

• Recruit

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

Well, randomly voting could hit town, which really doesn't help anyone. But, really doesn't hurt anyone at that point either. That being said, after the first lynch is successful on an FBI or Outfit, you'll probably have more analysis put forth into who is what.

Outfit and Cops will be looking for each other. Or at least should be.

For now, my vote of Barney the Purple Dragon, stands.

#52 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:16 AM

The Doctor _________. Cannot be jumped into.

I don't think I read this wrong.

#53 User is offline   Anomandaris 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:23 AM

Ok I was playing on my phone and missed that damned period!!!!!

#54 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:30 AM

Hahahaha. Haha. Hahahaha.

That's fantastic.

#55 User is offline   Tiamatha 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:41 AM

Yes, we must choose a side, but it seems that will be based on chance as much as anything.

Vote Atrahal

Because I never heard of you

#56 User is offline   Kalse 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:08 AM

Tellan, on 08 September 2011 - 10:46 PM, said:

Interesting setup. So we have the usual day lynch, and at maximum 4 deaths by night. We know that the death of a townie early on is the work of the capo or cop (later on if the 2 BPs are stripped away, a dead townie could be the big cheese and then there is a single vig kill to contend with). We also know that Family or FBI deaths are either FM or NK.

I also think d-day will come really fast here. We have 9 townies, and only a maximum of 3 out 5 day/night cycle kills will be townie. If town lynches the same team twice in the first two days and if the NKs and FMs are all successful in eliminating Family or FBI, we will have a massive team of 9 townies supporting one side, which if both teams receive equal hits at night, will include 2 members on the unsupported team and 4 members on the team supported by town. This would be an amazing confluence of events, but the game would be done by day 3 in this probabilistically unlikely scenario.

The most interesting aspect of the night deaths is that the FM have a low probability of success (4 possible successes out of 20 choices giving a 20% chance of success) and the Capo/Cop have a high probability of success (18 possible successes out of 20 potential kills, a 92% chance of success).

And finally, a comment on the protective roles. We have two healers blindly feeling out for their team, and two guards, who know their respective big cheese, but no one else. Thus, I'd expect early on the guards to be sending out blind feelers as well.

For my vote, since there is little to go on at this point, I would argue for a lynch of Anomander for his misinterpretation of the game dynamics and messing with people's heads.

Vote Anomander

this being Vengy, i'm assuming FM will work the classic "takes 2 days to jump" way. therefore, I wouldn't put much stock in the FM kills.

that being said, it does appear to be an exercise in random lynching untill we get some CFs at this point.

vote Tennes

for ruining the dragon sex party.

#57 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:09 AM

Well that was just mean. I am the God of alcohol and anthropology. Its a well know fact that all anthropologists are alcoholics. Well known. Nice summon job by the way.

I am off to work, hopefully I should get back on in the next 12 hours to speculate and ramndom vote some nob. See you then.

Cheers.

#58 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:10 AM

That was at Tiamanthia or whatever? Were you even in the books?

#59 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:14 AM

Sorry guys I don't have time to do a count update. I have to run to catch my train. Will try to do one when I get home. If not then remain calm and understanding till someone gets on in the morning and does stuff to you.

Venge

#60 User is offline   Karosis 

• Recruit

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:15 AM

Kalse, on 09 September 2011 - 03:08 AM, said:

Tellan, on 08 September 2011 - 10:46 PM, said:

Vote Anomander

this being Vengy, i'm assuming FM will work the classic "takes 2 days to jump" way. therefore, I wouldn't put much stock in the FM kills.

that being said, it does appear to be an exercise in random lynching untill we get some CFs at this point.

vote Tennes

for ruining the dragon sex party.

Infiltrator: CF’s as Outfit but if found then comes up FBI. A outfit FM. Can jump every night but only into FBI agents. Does not know anyone.

Both state "can jump every night", meaning no need for the body to be prepared in night 1. The fact that they can only hit 4 or so characters out of 20 drastically reduces their killing ability, thus no need to prepare a body for jump.

@Atrahal: Yeah, I'd say Tiam is in the books.

Share this topic:

• 39 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users