• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The game I'm playing is...

#1 User is offline   King Bear 

• Furry
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

Sins of a Solar Empire. I was playing it a month ago. I'm still playing it now.

Although the last game I played was Mario Kart for the snes. I'd never played it before, and now feel like I've been missing out.

This post has been edited by Quickie Ben: 09 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

#2 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

Borderlands Borderlands and more Borderlands.

I put it down for about 6 months, now i'm addicted again.

Remember, if it took more than one shot, you werent using a Jakobs. :)
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#3 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

Dead Space, Mount & Blade, Mass Effect 2 switching between them depending on what I feel like at the moment.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#4 User is offline   POOPOO MCBUMFACE 

• High Fist

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

Knights of the Chalice when I feel like a bit of proper RPGing, Arx Fatalis to scratch that atmosphere/immersion/exploration itch, Il-2 Sturmovik on the rare days that studying leaves me with enough brainpower to play something I really have to learn, and Mount and Blade: Warband multiplayer when I just need to hit hapless Polish people with spears for half an hour.

#5 User is offline   Primateus 

• E Pluribus Anus
  • Interests:Stuff, lots of stuff!

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

Dead Space and the occasional Nation Red.

You guys should check out Nation Red, it's simple, straightforward and a helluva lot of fun.
Screw you all, and have a nice day!

#6 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:14 PM

Mount and Blade and yesterday I decided to do a replay of Ma-ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#7 User is offline   Adjutant Stormy~ 

• Captain, Team Quick Ben

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:27 PM

Currently working my way through a bunch of classic gameboy ROMs to detox from the lethal levels of awesome that was Portal 2, and because I can't really get that addicted and it's finals season.

Currently on Dragon Warrior, like 4 or 5
<!--quoteo(post=462161:date=Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM:name=Aptorian)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aptorian @ Nov 1 2008, 06:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=462161"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God damn. Mighty drunk. Must ... what is the english movement movement movement for drunk... with out you seemimg drunk?

bla bla bla

Peopleare harrasing me... grrrrrh.

Also people with big noses aren't jews, they're just french

EDIT: We has editted so mucj that5 we're not quite sure... also, leave britney alone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#8 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:53 AM

Some Age of Empires 2
No Touchy.

#9 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:05 AM

Started playing Guild Wars to help out a couple of friends, read about two different combination of skills on three different customisable NPCs that were both very good, found out there was an update where instead of yourself, three custom NPC 'heroes' and four default skillset useless 'henchmen' for a full party of eight, you could use up to seven heroes. I used both of those skill combos at the same time, and removed all challenge from the game whatsoever. The game is now 'Select target, 1 to hex target, 2 to knockdown target and give it a condition, 3 to spawn an summoned dude that knocks it down again when it gets up, wait for heroes to spam enemy to under half its health with spell that does massive damage to foes with both a hex and a condition and has a tiny energy cost and recharge, 4 to ruin their armour and their health, watch enemy die like a bitch, skill 1 recharges all my skills and gives me energy on enemy death, select new target, repeat'. The main problem I'm having is dealing with the few hard mode missions that require squishy NPCs to survive when they are the main targets. Also filling out the Hall of Monuments for skins and other unlocks in Guild Wars 2, which is looking fan fucking tastic so far.

I've gotten bored of this so many times over the years but it's so easy now. AND still free to play.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#10 User is offline   King Bear 

• Furry

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:29 AM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 11 May 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:

Some Age of Empires 2

classic

#11 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:30 AM

Right now i'm alternating between S.T.A.L.K.E.R, modded out with the 2009 complete mod, and Bioshock.

when I want a break from the shooty-'splody action, I either go back to the Witcher (started my 4th playthrough, since I just bough the Steam Edition), Planescape Torment and Dragon Age: Origins (barely started that one)
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#12 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:35 AM

I might have to add LA Noire to my list...

... or not, because rockstar is giving the finger to PC gamers again. Fuck you, cockstar.

This post has been edited by Gothos: 11 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#13 User is offline   Hocknose 

• High Fist

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:22 AM

Bordrlands, Crysis and Battlefield Bad Company 2

have finally put down Demon's souls though

#14 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:29 PM

New Vegas, a little Dragons age, and minecrackft.

#15 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:48 PM

I seem to have gotten myself hooked on Minecraft again. The never ending dome project continues.

#16 User is offline   Use Of Weapons 

• Soletaken
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Writing. Martial arts. Sport. Music, playing and singing, composition.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

World of Warcraft. I haven't upgraded to Cataclysm, or even Wrath of the Lich King. And I still haven't done any dungeons. I think I have trust issues.

Interspersed with a renewed interest in Sim City 4.
It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about nowadays saying things against one, behind one's back, that are absolutely and entirely true.
-- Oscar Wilde

#17 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:06 AM

I got a 7 day trial of Rift from a friend. It looks like a Warhammer Online with different class system and more amusing combat.
Seriously though, the similarities between Rift and both WHO and WOW are just stupidly blatant. They certainly didn't try to force anything new into the genre and... it pays. The game plays fine, though I won't be playing beyond the trial.

#18 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

Making my first babysteps into AI: War. Ouchie, this one will take study to master.
I might also start a serious game of Elemental: War of Magic as patch 1.2 has arrived.

Used the EA sale on Steam to get me all the Battlefield games, I guess I'll dive into their single players someday soon as I am finally (after 375+ hours of play) bored with FM 2011... I'm a lousy shot however, so it may be an entirely wasteful investment.

I'm considering re-installing Galactic Civilizations 2, brilliant game with awesome faction flavors. One of these days, I should also start a serious achievement hunt with Shogun 2. Brilliant game but I find I sometimes can't give much of a shit about it and rather play something else... load times are horrible.

So, basically, lots of longue durée oldies and newbies, so to speak - also because despite a gazillion (well, 5) fans in my pc, if the inside temp in my house is 23+ (as it has been the past weeks), my PC gives me the finger after 30 minutes of playing anything with good graphics.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#19 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

I've just played through Batman: Arkham Asylum, and I'm trying to tie up all side missions and all that so I can boast about a 100% completion rate. But I'm stuck. First of all, there are two joker quests that I'm struggling with. One I suppose would be easy to solve with just a bit of effort, namely hunting down three more of Joker's chattering teeth at some level. I just haven't been bothered yet. The second quest, on the other hand, I've struggled with for quite a bit. It's in the penitentary, where you're supposed to align E. Nigma's question mark. Now, I've found the question but not the mark, so to speak. I can't for the life of me find that fucking dot that goes underneath the curl.

Those quest aside, I still only got 87% completion. I don't know what more there would be to it. Surey those two small quest can't count for as much as 13%? What more do I have to do to get 100%?
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#20 User is offline   POOPOO MCBUMFACE 

• High Fist

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

Now playing Wizardry 6, aiming to do a single-party (importing party between games) runthrough of Wizardry 6-8. Damn fine game so far, looking forward to seeing what 7 has in store.

Share this topic:

• 237 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users