Malazan Empire: Characters whose fate we knoweth not - Malazan Empire

• 2 Pages +

Characters whose fate we knoweth not Mild spoilers probably for the books Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:47 PM

View PostNeocount Cicero, on 26 April 2011 - 11:34 PM, said:

View PostQuickTidal, on 26 April 2011 - 10:44 PM, said:

you win man. LOL

:)

Posted Image

VICTORY!!!!

Posted Image

LOL! If there is a better way to celebrate victory than scantily clad volleyball players I don't know it. ;)
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#22 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:03 PM

I'm also in the R+L=J camp. It's most likely that the Stark line runs strong and the Targaryen silver hair and violet eyes are a recessive trait (in-breeding - yuck!). We're just going to have to wait for Howland Reed to show up to get the final answer.
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

#23 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

I doubt GRRM would change it...I know messageboards are awesome and all, but they don't represent nearly the vast majority of readers of his work, and I'd imagine as popular as it is on the web, most people haven't even heard of the theory let alone figured it out for themselves.

As far as characters whose fates are unknown, Varys is the one that most interests me. I'd like to think that he has his spinnerets pointed Littlefinger's way, but I fear he's off doing some other tasks in preparation for Dany.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users