Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anomander Rake's Cocaine...

#1 User is offline   Dave1 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:55 PM

I was at some sort of dark field with some faceless strangers with an envelope of cocaine that was spilling into my pockets. I kept eating the spilled powder while choking on lint. I had a vague sense of unease but couldn't identify it. Music starts playing and the whimsy takes me, some of the strangers become familiar, an old school friend, a electromagnetism lecturer, a wolf? That sense of unease turns to panic and a darkness seems to pass overhead. Then I understood... oh shit, oshit, oshit, shiiiitttt! Its him! Anomander Rake!
The Son of Darkness! Knight of High House Dark wants his cocaine back. I've been eating HIS cocaine he is so going to kill me.
I woke up in such a shaky state and the dream hasn't left me all day thats the last time I watch a cocaine documentary then read toll the hounds.

#2 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:06 PM

It's a helluva a drug.

Did he at any point slap you across the face and shout "I'M THE SON OF DARKNESS, BITCH!"

#3 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

That's so awesome Have rep for momentary insanity

Next time try for LSD documentary and Dust of Dreams - the final convergence would be something special
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

Were you by chance on the drug while watching the documentary? Also, yes acid and Dust of Dreams would be a ridiculous trip.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users