• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Forgotten Characters: Where are they? Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

She's yet another Sha'ik Reborn with that faction of Leoman's army that held the book of Dryjhna and didn't go to Y'ghatan. But the Whirlwind Goddess is dead, so who knows what she'll make of it? She was set up to do this by the Unbound though, so it may still have some CG significance. Otherwise, I just think the CG has tried to set up as many camps of worshipers as possible.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#22 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:34 AM

View PostGreen Pig, on 13 February 2011 - 06:12 PM, said:

FELISIN YOUNGER. What's happened to her?

Who cares....she was a product of Felisin Seniors', and therefore a waste of space and fodder for the Crippled God to mold into a new camp whore for seven cities villains.

Seriously, I hated Felisin Senior....can u tell? LOL!

I got love for the rest of House Paran....just not selfish-ass Felisin.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#23 User is offline   nacht 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:54 AM

What happened to Keruli? Does he continue to sit on the Priest committee in Capustan?

And have we really seen the end of Anomander.

#24 User is offline   Siergiej 

• High Fist

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:25 PM

Keruli is currently of little significance, since after the Pannion war Capustan totally lost any importance fot the big picture. And if K'rul wants to achieve something on Genabackis, he can definetly do so through Kruppe. So Keruli either vanished, or keeps co-ruling (Ke-ruling?) the city. I don't really think K'rul cares that much. He definetly has much more vital subjects on his head. Like, for example, to upcoming apocalypse.

As for Anomander, I can't imagine him coming back after what happened in Toll the Hounds. His soul was torn to pieces in Darkness, so that Mother Dark would come back to their children. The thing that makes me wonder is... how is thet possible for Rake to be inside and outside Dragnipur at once? His soul descended into the sword, but his body remained in Darujhistan. Ain't that strange?

Felisin Younger may still have a role to play. She is the current leader of biggest Crippled God's worshipper groups. As we know, there is a big connection between the god, and those who worship him. So maybe if CG gets unbound, he will use the new Sha'ik camp to draw power from them, or something like that?

#25 User is offline   HedgeWalker 

• Topiary Tottering
  • Interests:The complex relationship between underwear volume and personality disposition.

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

View PostAbyss, on 01 November 2010 - 02:38 PM, said:

RE APSALAR - i still hold out hope for Cotillion sending an elite squad of his aspected assassins, including Crokus, Apsalar and Kalam, into the final mess in TCG to stick a thousand knives or so into the CG. It may be a forlorn hope, since Apsalar's story seemed closed after TB and Crokus' after TtH, but i'll hold out until i read it.

....With Lostara? Ber-limey, I'm liking the sound of that cadre of Choppy-Choppy!

#26 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:58 PM

View PostSiergiej, on 14 February 2011 - 12:25 PM, said:

As for Anomander, I can't imagine him coming back after what happened in Toll the Hounds. His soul was torn to pieces in Darkness, so that Mother Dark would come back to their children. The thing that makes me wonder is... how is thet possible for Rake to be inside and outside Dragnipur at once? His soul descended into the sword, but his body remained in Darujhistan. Ain't that strange?

thats the same thing that happens to everyone taken by dragnipur. the two hounds that rake kills in gotm are still on the ground when paran comes to investigate. the bodies only disappear once paran frees the hounds.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#27 User is offline   Siergiej 

• High Fist

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:01 AM

Whoops, forgot that. Also I was sure that Galayn is devoured into the sword after he is killed in the end of GotM, but it's not clearly stated whether the chains of darkness pull his body inside. My bad then.

#28 User is offline   Bauchelain the Evil 

• Greatest necromancer ever
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Not much

Posted 16 February 2011 - 05:39 PM

View Postnacht, on 14 February 2011 - 04:54 AM, said:

What happened to Keruli? Does he continue to sit on the Priest committee in Capustan?

Keruli was a limited avatar of K'rul. Since MoI, K'rul's power has grown and he can now probably act more directly.
Adept of Team Quick Ben

I greet you as guests and so will not crush the life from you and devour your soul with peals of laughter. No, instead, I will make tea-Gothos

#29 User is offline   Lister of Smeg 

• King of High House Smeg

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:53 PM

View Postworrywort, on 13 February 2011 - 07:50 PM, said:

She's yet another Sha'ik Reborn with that faction of Leoman's army that held the book of Dryjhna and didn't go to Y'ghatan. But the Whirlwind Goddess is dead, so who knows what she'll make of it? She was set up to do this by the Unbound though, so it may still have some CG significance. Otherwise, I just think the CG has tried to set up as many camps of worshipers as possible.

She doesn't have any army with her at all. Mathok threw the book at her and went off to join Paran's Host. Felisin Younger is charge of a bunch of sick people in a ruin. I doubt she'll have any significance in the final book.
Avoid being seen as racist by saying, "I'm not a racist, but ..." prior to making a racist comment.

#30 User is offline   geniusloci 

• Recruit

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

Leoman's name came to my mind at some point reading DoD. have I missed something? What happened to him?

#31 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

He shows up in the ICE book Stonewielder. Any further explanations venture into spoiler territory, sorry.

This post has been edited by MTS: 28 June 2011 - 01:48 PM

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users