• You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#3281 User is offline   Kanese S's 

• TMI Frigate Bird of Low House PEN
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:18 AM

View PostMessremb, on 06 August 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

Erm server is up.

So I found this afternoon. Too quick to panic was I.
Laseen did nothing wrong.

I demand Telorast & Curdle plushies.

#3282 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

Sorry, the minecraft server (the site itself) was down (saying it's computers were working to hard) so I could not log in. Sorry to panic everyone.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#3283 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

Do we have any shared storage? If so, where does everyone keep getting bread, and how can I get me-self some too mateys?
Thanks.
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#3284 User is offline   Mikkelinski 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

Soo, any chance that you guys would let a longtime lurker (though first time poster) in on the server? Or would I need to establish both trust and how much of a fan of Malazan I am? Minecraft is such a fun game but even with the advent of 1.3.1 I still find it most enjoyable when on a server as playing alone gets a bit boring.

I PMed Cerveza Fiesta a couple of days ago, but no reply so I figured I might as well post here (I did after all make a forum account, despite lurking sporadically since Reapers Gale / Toll the hounds). Anyways, my minecraft name is Mikkelinski aswell.

#3285 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

Mikk

check your PMs. I just replied. Sorry about the delay.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3286 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 07 August 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

Mikk

check your PMs. I just replied. Sorry about the delay.

How dare you have a life beyond this forum and our MC server? For shame, sir.

New location is fun.

@GH - where are you?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3287 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Ok, so best explanation of where I am (and I'm building a tower right now out of cobblestone, so hopefully will be more visible) is as follows:

From the mine with the wooden surface building near Obdi's castle, if you take a right and run out toward what I assume is the old malazan town (the one with all the lots assigned to people), my mine and tower will be a little off to your left as you run, somewhere right in between those two places (I can see both from my hill).

CF, I probably won't make it on till a little later tonight unfortunately. If someone can leave me bread in a chest (such as the one I have labeled in the main mine at the bottom of the main shaft (with the railroad), that would help a lot.

OR COULD I have permission to harvest wheat on my own. either or. Thanks all, and come visit sometime!
~Abyss

#3288 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:43 PM

Yeah, harvest away. Better yet, grab some melons. They are really juicy and a great snack in that damned desert. Melons regrow by themselves so all you have to to is punch one a few times and it conveniently falls apart into nice slices.
No Touchy.

#3289 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostGust Hubb, on 07 August 2012 - 09:42 PM, said:

From the mine with the wooden surface building near Obdi's castle, if you take a right and run out toward what I assume is the old malazan town (the one with all the lots assigned to people), my mine and tower will be a little off to your left as you run, somewhere right in between those two places (I can see both from my hill).

This is what keeps confusing me with your description Gust - this is new area - there is no old Malaz town here, with or without lot names. This is all new since the 1.3 update. Even the old town didn't have assigned lots. That was back on the old pre 1.0 server.

If you could post co-ords that'd help us track down this old town too - F3 and read off the numbers.

Edit: Gotcha, old town = village

This post has been edited by Messremb: 07 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3290 User is offline   Kanese S's 

• TMI Frigate Bird of Low House PEN
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:07 AM

Yeah, I didn't think that the new area had a town yet.
Laseen did nothing wrong.

I demand Telorast & Curdle plushies.

#3291 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:51 AM

So... I know we stated we would be doing Castle-like structures... and I built one smallish one... is a Greco-Roman (Columns and vaulted ceilings with open air in between) structure on top of a mountain ok, or is that going to be an eyesore to people?

Figure I better ask now, when it would be easy to fill in the columns with walls and turn it into a dressed stone castle.
Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#3292 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

I think anything castle-ish should be ok, but that's my opinion only. My sand mountain is slowly being developed into the castle of the Dune Lords, but it's taking forever. I need some equipment faster than a shovel to remove all the sandstone underneath to make the walls with. I have realized sand will not handle creeper attacks at all.

EDIT: I have enlisted the creepers to clear sand, they are willing to die for my cause. Also, ignore giant hole around my place, we are renovating

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 08 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3293 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

I am adding

Mikkelinski

to the whitelist. Please be nice to him. If somebody's on with op powers, could you please TP him out to the new area and help him with orientation?

Thanks.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3294 User is offline   Mikkelinski 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

Yey, now all I need is the server IP :cry:

#3295 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

Pm'd you the IP
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3296 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

woops. Forgot that crucial bit. Thanks mess.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3297 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

NOTICE: PLANNED SERVER OUTAGE

Sometime Saturday (US Time) the server will be taken off line for maintenance & upgrades. This should only take a couple of hours. I called about issues that were developing yesterday, and the problems were already known, as we were not the only ones experiencing various issues.

CF & Messremb - Each of you please backup the world file, in case there are corruptions or whatever that may develop when the server comes back. If you have complaints, please direct them to my staff at 1-800-TOO-BADS. International toll charges may apply.

EDIT: Some of our MC'ers don't come to the forum very often, so tell them in-game if you encounter them.

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 10 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

#3298 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:08 PM

Message received. We will do a backup. Sucks to have it over the weekend, but what can ya do.

HO can you get your buddy to send us an email when they're done?

...that is if he doesn't mind too awfully much.

I found ADL's nether fortress. Funny it's one of the ones we found while plotting the route out to the new continent via the nether. I can see our glowstone path overhead.

I have started mining the bridge pillars for precious nether brick with which to decorate my temple of doom
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3299 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

That is something I was thinking they should add for the server version. Ability to broadcast an admin message on regular intervals. There's probably some way to script that but I have no idea where to begin.

It would just be useful for days like this when the server is going down, or when an update is coming down the tubes.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3300 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• View gallery

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

So what time is this happening today? And Obdi, I hope you don't mind, I went into your chicken couple and borrowed a few chickens. You seem to have enough to crash my game window when I go in there... :)
~Abyss

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users