• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#3161 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

So before I take it apart, whos building that brick and stone building across the walkway from the apartments?

the same person who took down the entrance to my course, took out my lava, and appears to be building right over the hole in the ground that you left?

Took down all my signs AND messed up the walkway I made to it from the main one.

I mean really?

This post has been edited by Obdigore: 16 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#3162 User is offline   Kanese S's 

• TMI Frigate Bird of Low House PEN
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

That is some bullcrap, to be sure. Not cool.
Laseen did nothing wrong.

I demand Telorast & Curdle plushies.

#3163 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostObdigore, on 16 June 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

So before I take it apart, whos building that brick and stone building across the walkway from the apartments?the same person who took down the entrance to my course, took out my lava, and appears to be building right over the hole in the ground that you left?Took down all my signs AND messed up the walkway I made to it from the main one.I mean really?

Though I have not played on the server in quite some time, I honestly hope that this scenario is just a misunderstanding, rather than random griefing. That's what turned me off from playing before, and it would be a shame if it is still happening.

#3164 User is offline   Kanese S's 

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

It might have happened before the griefers were banned. As I recall, Obdi hadn't been on since the server move.

#3165 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:18 AM

Obdigore, sorry but that was me. I dont want to be an ass, but you built a giant ugly lave structure RIGHT beside my building and right in the area where i was building and PREPARED the land to build a building. I left signs asking you to take it down, or modify it if you can and even said that we can work together to put a building there on top and have your thing on the bottom. I had those signs up for about 3 weeks, There was no response so I took down your stuff. Sorry, but there was so much space for you to build wierd lava things and I dont think you had to build something so (in my opinion obtrusive) near my area that I was developing, not to mention i was flattening that specific piece of area and got rid of all the trees for future expansion.
No Touchy.

#3166 User is offline   Kanese S's 

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:56 AM

*Foot in mouth*

I thought Obdi's place was across some water from the main continent?

#3167 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 17 June 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

Obdigore, sorry but that was me. I dont want to be an ass, but you built a giant ugly lave structure RIGHT beside my building and right in the area where i was building and PREPARED the land to build a building. I left signs asking you to take it down, or modify it if you can and even said that we can work together to put a building there on top and have your thing on the bottom. I had those signs up for about 3 weeks, There was no response so I took down your stuff. Sorry, but there was so much space for you to build wierd lava things and I dont think you had to build something so (in my opinion obtrusive) near my area that I was developing, not to mention i was flattening that specific piece of area and got rid of all the trees for future expansion.

There was nothing there and I had pushed it quite a bit out from the apartment building. I leveled the area out and built walkways. No, there was nothing built there at the time I started, and yes, I have not played for a while. And that was an unused lot in 'the city', from what I could tell, and that is what everyone agreed after asking around.

This post has been edited by Obdigore: 17 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

Monster Hunter World Iceborne: It's like hunting monsters, but on crack, but the monsters are also on crack.

#3168 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

That whole area is mine. The cathedral, the apartments, the waterways, Villa Rotonda, the library, art gallery, wood house thing and corresponding walkways and all the foliage. So I dont know who you asked, since Im pretty sure everyone knew that area was mine and I wasnt asked. Your thing was 20 blocks away from the apartment, and my whole area is around 400 blocks square probably more, so I think that is pretty close. Yeah, there was nothering there... as I said i patched up the land and got rid of the trees... The communal city are the small housing units between my area and messrembs dome place.

If you want you can take down that building I started to build there and build something of yours over it, but please no lava falls or something. If its a nice reasonable building that would be cool. Sorry for the misunderstanding there.
No Touchy.

#3169 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 17 June 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

That whole area is mine. The cathedral, the apartments, the waterways, Villa Rotonda, the library, art gallery, wood house thing and corresponding walkways and all the foliage. So I dont know who you asked, since Im pretty sure everyone knew that area was mine and I wasnt asked. Your thing was 20 blocks away from the apartment, and my whole area is around 400 blocks square probably more, so I think that is pretty close. Yeah, there was nothering there... as I said i patched up the land and got rid of the trees... The communal city are the small housing units between my area and messrembs dome place.

If you want you can take down that building I started to build there and build something of yours over it, but please no lava falls or something. If its a nice reasonable building that would be cool. Sorry for the misunderstanding there.

Its fine, I thought I was in the town not your area, I can just board up what I built and you can built over it. I thought I was in the town there.

#3170 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

I can see the town from my door, so it's in my yard, I demand the entire thing be relocated 19 squares to the north so it can't be seen! Brick by brick

I thought that was public space???

Hope this can be resolved amicably, guys
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3171 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

It seems like it may already be settled... I just can't figure out quite how.

#3172 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:20 AM

The first to build a bedrock to ceiling high penis gloriously drowing the other's construction in happy juice wins.

Go!
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#3173 User is offline   Kanese S's 

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

Pretty sure they took out the ceiling.

#3174 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

Can anyone PM me the new server details? I may have some time to kill when not feuding with France in CK2.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#3175 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:49 PM

Done
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#3176 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

PM'd you.

I thought Obdi was bulding one out by his place, hence the land building going on there. No one mentioned a place there to me either, CF is the only other in the neighbourhood. I do think ADL did the right thing though, 3 week wait and no response so clear it. It was held off taking it down 3 weeks after the place turned up overnight on a plot in progress after all. I didn't actually build a communal town, I built my own town and people asked to put their stuff round it.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#3177 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

cheers to Messremb and HO :rolleyes:
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#3178 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

Yar. I remember you saying you were going to build an obstacle course Obdigore,

You want to help out with mine? I dug a massive fucking cave underneath the tower just to the south of town (the one with the flaming turrets on the corners) and am in the process of making it into a course of my own.

I have some ideas for what should go where in the main room, but around the periphery in the walls, you could put in whatever fun challenge areas you like to eventually be connected with catwalks across the main cavern. If you go in, you'll see what I mean from the areas I've already completed. As I've mentioned before, it's a dual survival course and zero-danger-speed course, and the path is chosen at the start of the course. There is no fixed theme or building style (so long as its creative). I've been thinking about building some kind of labyrinth into one of the walls (a dangerous one for survival and a safe one for speed) and I need more ideas for both courses that don't just involve long jumps over lava or constant monster dispensers.

Anyway, glad you could work out the town thing amicably with ADL. I accept some fault in that I probably told you it was ok to build there not knowing it was ADL's prepared lot. There are some empty spots near the city to the south, but we're trying to keep all that area more-or-less city themed. You'll see when you walk around a bit.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#3179 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

the town is nice

#3180 User is offline   Obdigore 

• ThunderBear

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

View PostMessremb, on 19 June 2012 - 02:52 PM, said:

PM'd you.

I thought Obdi was bulding one out by his place, hence the land building going on there. No one mentioned a place there to me either, CF is the only other in the neighbourhood. I do think ADL did the right thing though, 3 week wait and no response so clear it. It was held off taking it down 3 weeks after the place turned up overnight on a plot in progress after all. I didn't actually build a communal town, I built my own town and people asked to put their stuff round it.

Nah, I asked around and it was suggested I build near or in town so people wouldn't have to make the trip out to my place. It was a misunderstand on my part as to where the Town was.

Someone is building out by my place? Hrm!

And CF, I'll come take a look this weekend when I have some time.

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

39 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users