• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#1661 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:27 AM

@MTS

I have sent you the IP address for the multiplayer server hosted by cerveza fiesta

If you wish, come check out the massive works by everyone and stake your claim.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1662 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

• Knight of High House Dark
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Internets?

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:59 AM

works find for me. can sometimes be a little unresponsive. I haven't claimed my own land to start building on yet, but whats the go? is it just like normal single player survival how u got to gather and craft your own materials? or is there a menu like on free build mode? :)
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for ever should we fail- should we fall- we will know that we have lived."
— Anomander Rake

#1663 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

View PostSammehmander Rake, on 12 March 2011 - 05:59 AM, said:

works find for me. can sometimes be a little unresponsive. I haven't claimed my own land to start building on yet, but whats the go? is it just like normal single player survival how u got to gather and craft your own materials? or is there a menu like on free build mode? :)

You're on your own for materials, unless someone offers you some stuff. Find a place to claim, everyone's places should be defined, very congested around spawn point - just move out away from the rest and have at it. The sky bridge goes near most places, and a lot has been mined out. There is free stuff in the building at the spawn point, should be chests w/ supplies.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1664 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:07 AM

hi guys.

Sorry I've not been on to stock up the spawn. I'm on a vaca right now, but should acutally have some spare time on monday and Tuesday to fill up the chests.

If you're on, feel free to take some stuff from the castle attached by an aqueduct to Moon Spawn. There's lots of iron ore and some diamonds up there for making tools. Ain't take all of it, but go ahead and make some tools if you need em.

Oh yes, server updated today, march 12.

Also, no takers on generating the map? I have no time at the moment but have placed a recent backup on an FTP server for anybody to download. You need only PM me for the IP and pword to download the file.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1665 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:44 PM

Damn, just had a fire.

Just happened to notice that the building next to the one I was constructing had floors missing... went round and managed to get it under control, but it was close.

I really don't know how it started though. Can torches light timber if they are up underneath it? My whole dock is pretty much all timber; if it had spread I'd have lost the lot.

The buildings that caught looked eerily like real gutted buildings without the timber frames.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#1666 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:59 AM

Alright! I'm logging in now, with some free time to go and find my own slice of Genabackis to build my beautiful empire. is it possible to adjust our own spawn points? so that we can stay near our own creations? I know I can do it in single player mode. but not sure about multi-player.

Oh and @Traveller, Maybe A zombie or something was bouncing next to your wooden wall and then the sun came up and made the zombie ignite. thus starting a fire.. that's just my theory.
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for ever should we fail- should we fall- we will know that we have lived."
— Anomander Rake

#1667 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:30 AM

Ah. That might have been it, I do have a zombie infestation at the moment. I have a platform I climb on to shoot them from while I'm building. I do have a lava block in a fireplace, covered in glass, but lava is weird.. it can light wooden blocks from several squares away, but usually after a few minutes have passed. Who knows.

Don't think we can alter the spawn (yet) ask CF.

Also, make sure you find somewhere with a lot of room. I've started spreading out from my original base; it's much better to have plenty of room to expand from the start without encroaching on anyone else.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 14 March 2011 - 11:32 AM

So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#1668 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:31 PM

Couple of dockside pics.

Attached File  minecraftpic1.jpg (79.03K)
Number of downloads: 0

Attached File  minecraftpic2.jpg (114.52K)

Attached File  minecraftpic3.jpg (89.7K)

It's still kind of expanding. At the moment, there are some Inns, a warehouse, beacon/lighthouse, stores and houses.

There will be some ships at some point, too.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 14 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

#1669 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:35 PM

thats awesome. I was wondering who built the dockside housing project.

cools.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1670 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

Damn I need to get around to finding some MC time. I'll try and get on later tonight to check out the new stuff.

#1671 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

Holy shit that is amazing Traveller!

Oh no... now I have the craving for MC again. Must resists!

#1672 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Fencing, ninpo, didjeridu, good books, good films and irn-bru.
  • Pre-dinner mayonnaise -- it's good for you!

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:32 PM

Errr...lads...:)

I just caused a creeper to blow the corner off of the spawn point fort. I would have repaired it but every time I placed a block, it just disappeared again. Just letting you know.
The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: thou art a villain.

"Perhaps we think up our own destinies and so, in a sense, deserve whatever happens to us, for not having had the wit to imagine something better." Iain Banks

#1673 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 15 March 2011 - 03:19 PM

View PostClockwork Apt, on 15 March 2011 - 01:19 PM, said:

Holy shit that is amazing Traveller!

Oh no... now I have the craving for MC again. Must resists!

must not resists! Embrace the minecraft apt! Let it fill your soul as it once did!

Something I noticed yesterday - looks like time only passes when there's someone on the server. So if you're the only one online and you set some furnaces to smelt, then log-off, they won't keep smelting unless someone else logs on. I was under the impression that it used to be perpetual, but I could be wrong.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1674 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

Posted 15 March 2011 - 10:12 PM

I'm really eager to get on the server and build, but each time I try it gets really buggy, ie. Huge chasms of landmass not loading. Or not being able to attack mobs. The attack animation plays but they take no damage.. Only I do :) or being in the clear then suddenly a horde of zombies are right on me.. Ohwell maybe it's just my connection to the server. If I click on a work bench it can take up to 30 seconds before it activates.
— Anomander Rake

#1675 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:30 PM

That's weird. I'm not experience much lag or missing chunks of the universe (anymore), but i get disconnected every couple minutes.

#1676 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:36 AM

View PostTrull, on 15 March 2011 - 11:30 PM, said:

That's weird. I'm not experience much lag or missing chunks of the universe (anymore), but i get disconnected every couple minutes.

Hmm well I live in Australia and as every one knows we have next to zero Internet efficiency. That plus my distance from the server.
— Anomander Rake

#1677 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:32 AM

I've found it a bit laggier than the old one, but then again my roomates torrent like mad. I haven't found it too unworkable so far, but every now and then it glitches me into placing 3 glass blocks at once or falling of a ledge.

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1678 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:50 AM

Also there are zombies on tue sky bridge to Y'ghatan :) they were far far away an then suddenly all my health was gone xD do we have a fly key? Or only the mods have flight ability??
— Anomander Rake

#1679 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 16 March 2011 - 05:29 AM

View PostSammehmander Rake, on 16 March 2011 - 03:50 AM, said:

Also there are zombies on tue sky bridge to Y'ghatan :) they were far far away an then suddenly all my health was gone xD do we have a fly key? Or only the mods have flight ability??

I don't think anyone can fly, unless CF has installed a special mod/plug-in thingy. Mobs on the skybridge = put more torches on skybridge.

#1680 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

View PostD, on 16 March 2011 - 05:29 AM, said:

View PostSammehmander Rake, on 16 March 2011 - 03:50 AM, said:

I don't think anyone can fly, unless CF has installed a special mod/plug-in thingy. Mobs on the skybridge = put more torches on skybridge.

I stand corrected. It seems I had fallen for that old miss-conception that OPs had the ability to fly. seems its not possible without hacks. No bother. guess I'll just have to be zombie safe! Diamond Armour here I come.
— Anomander Rake

Share this topic:

• 215 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

33 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 33 guests, 0 anonymous users