• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MINECRAFT Pixelated Crack

#1421 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:26 PM

So I was overjoyed at spontaneous diamond tools, and I made a whole chest of them. Then I used them, POP!, they disappeared like Morgoth said. I went back to the iron age, and it seems to be normal. I hope the bug is fixed soon, and my chest of tools is cured.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1422 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:33 PM

I can replace some shit next time I'm on.

Not into doing whole chests of stuff, but I'll get you started again.

until they start allowing copypaste on the terminal anyway....typing in /give hiddenone 276 over and over is lame.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1423 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 21 December 2010 - 12:29 PM, said:

View PostJenisapt Rul, on 20 December 2010 - 10:29 PM, said:

I can't see myself returning to Minecraft in the foreseeable future.

I read a couple of pages back that somebody had an idea for what my giant water dome project could be used for. You are welcome to use it for what ever you want.

WTF apt?

You were so hardcore! Any reason or just bored with it for the time being?

I must admit I'm slacking off a bit on my dedication to MC. The building is fun once in awhile, but it just isn't a challenge without being able to use hell and with no functioning monsters.

I'll still be on of course, just less.

There's just lots of other games that I also want to play (and books I want to read for that matter).

#1424 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:58 PM

View Postcerveza_fiesta, on 21 December 2010 - 03:33 PM, said:

I can replace some shit next time I'm on.

Not into doing whole chests of stuff, but I'll get you started again.

until they start allowing copypaste on the terminal anyway....typing in /give hiddenone 276 over and over is lame.

Oh, I stopped after it happened to two tools. I just don't want to lose any more. This has to be part of the update for today.
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#1425 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:08 PM

Server inventory is getting worked on. Might be good to put some more important items in chests as soon as possible.

I PM'd jim to make a server update when he gets a chance since World of Notch just said they released an update.
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1426 User is offline   Slippery Jim 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

Server updated :blink:

Jim

#1427 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:06 PM

Woot!

I am going to have such sessions of MC over christmas!

I need to make my new fort in a bad way.

Notch said he might include a new enemy as part of the christmas update!
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#1428 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:54 PM

Yeah after the burning of Y'Ghatan, I am definitely going to take a break from MC.
Speaking of which, Y'ghatan is very close to completion. Tried to get Jart to set up a redstone system under the city to light fires at the press of a button, but was informed that doing so would be impossible. So I guess it comes down to running through the city using Flint-and-Tinder, catching all flammable material on fire. If you think of an alternative, perhaps easier, way to start the fires, that would be most welcome. Alternatively, if any of you would be interest in helping us burn the place to the ground, please let me know. It will most likely happen in a couple days after new year.

By the way, do not know it its been fixed, but those gaping holes in the world, though immensely entertaining at first, will steal all your stuff and swallow your soul. Avoid at all costs. These holes also responsible for the destruction of the sky bridge on the way to Y'Ghatan; I've nearly died a couple times while not paying attention(seriously these things are all over the place).

#1429 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 23 December 2010 - 08:34 PM

View PostTrull, on 23 December 2010 - 07:54 PM, said:

Alternatively, if any of you would be interest in helping us burn the place to the ground, please let me know. It will most likely happen in a couple days after new year.

Count me in. Post the time and date, make screenshots, can you do a video?

By the way, do not know it its been fixed, but those gaping holes in the world, though immensely entertaining at first, will steal all your stuff and swallow your soul. Avoid at all costs. These holes also responsible for the destruction of the sky bridge on the way to Y'Ghatan; I've nearly died a couple times while not paying attention(seriously these things are all over the place).

Only saw the holes once, at bedrock level. I haven't even seen the place yet, where is it?

#1430 User is offline   Sheve 

• Fist

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:43 PM

Those holes have a nasty habbit of spawning over my minecart station, died twice to that now.
They may cut your dick in half
And serve it to a pig
And though it hurts, you'll laugh
And dance a dickless jig

#1431 User is offline   Trull's son 

• First Sword

Posted 23 December 2010 - 10:05 PM

Excellent. Yea I'll probably hit up fraps or something to make a video. at the very least we'll get screenshots. Y'Ghatan is north-west of MS. you could follow the sky bridge, but it is broken in several places because of the holes in the world.
About a 5-10 minute walk will get you there.

To post a time, I am unsure what time to use. my local time? Greenwich time? Is forum time the same for everyone?

#1432 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:05 AM

The holes are only on your client side. Disconnect and reconnect and they'll disappear.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1433 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 24 December 2010 - 04:46 AM

View PostJenisapt Rul, on 20 December 2010 - 10:29 PM, said:

I can't see myself returning to Minecraft in the foreseeable future.

I read a couple of pages back that somebody had an idea for what my giant water dome project could be used for. You are welcome to use it for what ever you want.

Visited apt's skydome foundation tonight and if we finished clearing out the water it would make a wonderful arena for any really big pvp fights (ie the kind where you need a lot of space to build a little defensive fort before going on the offensive against the enemy, like 4v4 capture-the-obsidian).

In other news, the skyway from apt's has been extended south-east to some islands. It ends at a medium-big island that arkana (my roomate adam) is building on, and it resumes on the other side of that island in a quick hop to my lakeside lava tower. Right now the extended bits are just single lines of cobblestone, but each of the pillars up to it has ladders. If you are bored and have some cobblestone or glass, feel free to add-on to the skyways to match the existing style. There's one part where the skyway goes up a bit - if we add railways that far out we'll just have to put a booster track alongside it for carts to get up the hill.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#1434 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:06 AM

View PostTrull, on 23 December 2010 - 07:54 PM, said:

Yeah after the burning of Y'Ghatan, I am definitely going to take a break from MC.
Speaking of which, Y'ghatan is very close to completion. Tried to get Jart to set up a redstone system under the city to light fires at the press of a button, but was informed that doing so would be impossible. So I guess it comes down to running through the city using Flint-and-Tinder, catching all flammable material on fire. If you think of an alternative, perhaps easier, way to start the fires, that would be most welcome. Alternatively, if any of you would be interest in helping us burn the place to the ground, please let me know. It will most likely happen in a couple days after new year.

Couldn't you just run lines of timber from one point, branching out under all the buildings into separate timber stockpiles? Or run a few 'fuses' out, so different people can light them at the same time.

EDIT scratch that, I tried it and it wouldn't work - not when the timber is in the ground, anyway.

This post has been edited by Traveller: 24 December 2010 - 12:58 PM

So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#1435 User is offline   hmqb 

• The Abyssmal Army's Official Cult Expert and Brainwasher
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:43 PM

Im gonna go take a look at his sky dome now and see what work I can do do, this arena sounds sweet.
-

#1436 User is offline   Slippery Jim 

• Lieutenant

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:11 PM

Server updated.

Jim

#1437 User is offline   hmqb 

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:18 PM

ty jim
-

#1438 User is offline   hmqb 

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:04 AM

How does everyone feel about pairing up with someone (or going solo) and creating a pvp base?
Then the next step would be work on it, until pvp comes out then arrange fights where 2 people try and attack the other persons base, and then after a round of that it switches to the others bases.
The rules for the fights could be made up then, but you would log on at a time were everyone is around then do one "siege" on the others base, then whoever did better wins.
-

#1439 User is offline   Slippery Jim 

• Lieutenant

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:57 PM

Server updated.

Jim

#1440 User is offline   Slippery Jim 

• Lieutenant

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:26 PM

Server updated.