• You cannot reply to this topic

book's cover

#41 User is offline   melonhead 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:04 AM

View Postsliznice, on 01 April 2015 - 12:54 PM, said:

View Postmelonhead, on 01 April 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

I could be wrong, but I think when Gothos' Folly is mentioned in the book, they are referring to a collection of written works by Gothos. I don't recall any mention of Gothos' Folly as in his tower. It has been a long time since I read GotM though

It certainly is mentioned as a name of his best known written works and I didn't thought that at the cover is THE Gothos' Folly. Just his tower. Maybe a place where he wrote his masterpiece which he named ambiguously as his "foolishnes" (as it would be viewed by many in the future) and at a same time after the place where he lived, like his personal joke. After all Jaghuts were known for living in small towers and with Gothos and his knowledge about world
Spoiler
But it's really just an amusing idea of mine ;)

oooohhhhhhhh I get what you mean now ;) I was being a bit slow yesterday. That is a cool idea!

Also, i dont think it could be Hinters tower. Hinters tower is reletively close to Baruks estate so it cant be.
Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created?Steve BuscemiSpy Kids 2

#42 User is offline   melonhead 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:11 AM

Spoiler

spoilered for size.

the only thing i can see on the map that it could be is the lighthouse, but the tower doesnt look very much like a lighthouse does it?

This post has been edited by melonhead: 02 April 2015 - 07:15 AM

Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created?Steve BuscemiSpy Kids 2

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users