• You cannot reply to this topic

malazan tshirt images

#81 User is offline   Enaglio 

• Fist
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Tattooing, Painting, Reading, Olde English Bulldogges

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:56 AM

View PostGabriel Chase, on 20 November 2014 - 10:26 PM, said:

Wow, you are so incredibly talented. These are top tier!

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to look.

#82 User is offline   Malazan Marine 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

View PostEnaglio, on 20 November 2014 - 02:44 PM, said:

View PostMacros, on 20 November 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

I love the style of these
Id love to see you take on something bigger, or a set piece, you clearly have an abundance of talent

That is an interesting idea. I'm open to suggestions. What do you guys think? What scene or character should I try?

These are really awesome designs first of all. Really digging the heavy metal / punk style, I can see these on my denim vest hah!

I always loved the way the Bridgeburners fought (I just finished MoI). Perhaps you could do the scene outside Coral, where the Bridgeburners first make contact with the Pannion patrol, effectively blowing up the whole wing. The whole sapper fighting style is awesome, and it shows time and time again why the Bridgeburners could do what they did!
I'm kinda imagining Quick Ben and his 'cadre' in the top of the picture looking down on the patrol getting incinerated (perhaps you could even add the Pannion mage who gets his lungs filled with water by Shanks).
I don't know if you're catching the vibe, if not, try this scene instead;
When the Tenescowri breaches the walls and floods the city. You could perhaps see a Grey Sword standing in the front of the picture, nervously shouting some orders to someone behind the picture. In the not-so-far distance you can see the steady line of Grey Swords facing the flooding mass of approaching Tenescowri.
Keep up your awesome work man! At this point, any scene will do, these were just some moments I could visualize as pictures!

PS.
First post! Been lurking here a while since I finished DG tho :The Force:

#83 User is offline   Enaglio 

• Fist
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Tattooing, Painting, Reading, Olde English Bulldogges

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

Congrats on your first post. I will definitely look into your suggestions. I've tried the Tenescowri before and ended up aborting. I was just making the drawing too complicated. I will go back and reread those sections though and see if I can get inspired. Take care.

#84 User is offline   Aergrim 

• Recruit

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:46 PM

DUDE! could you mail me the Fiddler one in a bigger format? I would be so stoked! needs to get that one done. Line work and initial shading of my Bridgeburners tattoo is done now. Need to get back in for my next 3 hour session to get it finished. I'll see if i can take a pic and post it tomorrow.

In the meantime I would be eternally greatful if you could mail me the full sized version of the Fiddler one: they_lie@hotmail.com

Mucho appreciated!

#85 User is offline   WWQBD? 

• Recruit
  • Interests:Crafting, reading, writing, math, etc.
  • Kookooka-freakin-choo.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 04:16 PM

View PostEnaglio, on 20 November 2014 - 02:44 PM, said:

View PostMacros, on 20 November 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

I love the style of these
Id love to see you take on something bigger, or a set piece, you clearly have an abundance of talent

That is an interesting idea. I'm open to suggestions. What do you guys think? What scene or character should I try?

I am a little shocked that no one has brought this up, but for a series idea...what about the Deck of Dragons? Even part of the deck would be amazing. And it would give you plenty to work on during any down time.
"As it turns out, the author is the most fickle of gods." -Me

#86 User is offline   DALEcz 

• Recruit

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:02 PM

Wow, very nice pictures!
Does anyone (probably Enaglio himself) have the high-res scans of the images? The holidays are coming and from these could be pretty nice presents :( Thanks!

#87 User is offline   Toraneko 

• destroyer of worlds

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:35 AM

HOLY BALLS please put these up somewhere so I can buy them!!!

PS. You can self publish shirt designs at a variety of places, I recommend Teepublic - https://www.teepublic.com/
~ toranekostudios.tumblr.com ~
Stress causes baldness but if you pay too much attention to keeping your stress levels down
it'll stress you out even more so there's really nothing we can do about it after all.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users