• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best thing we havent seen? Events and shenanigans "offscreen" Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Twistacles 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:39 AM

ASSAIL. God damn, all we get are hints of this awesome, terrible, death-trap but we don't know what the heck is going on there.

#42 User is offline   Calm Bringer Of Peace 

• Recruit

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:39 PM

The true story of what happened inARen with Barathol, Kalams brother. And who gave the order to the tlan imass to kill everyone.

The story of kallor and his empire leading up to the fall of crippled god and the chaining of the otataral dragon.

The story behind the azath the nameless ones and icarium

The battle that put aramala the jhag under a rock in her tower along with an army of half jhag half toblakai.

The battle between tlan imass and jhag that left calm under a rock and icarium playing geneticist with a species.

#43 User is offline   TheSurvivor 

• Captain
  • Interests:Reading and Writing pretty much dominate this section.

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:41 AM

The fall of Li Heng to Malazan rule coupled with the imprisonment of Ryllandaras.
The imprisonment of the Crimson Guard 3rd company in that no name place with the Primogenatrix.
The destruction of the Crimson Guard 4th company on Assail.
Anyone else want to actually see how the battle went when Raest fought off Silanah and - who was it again? Korlat and Orfantel? Or was it someone else? Point is, one little Jaghut taking on three friggin' dragons is something to see.
The world needs hypocrites...unfortunate but true.

#44 User is offline   WhiskeyJackDaniels 

• Emperor

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:49 AM

View PostTheSurvivor, on 26 July 2010 - 01:41 AM, said:

The fall of Li Heng to Malazan rule coupled with the imprisonment of Ryllandaras.
The imprisonment of the Crimson Guard 3rd company in that no name place with the Primogenatrix.
Anyone else want to actually see how the battle went when Raest fought off Silanah and - who was it again? Korlat and Orfantel? Or was it someone else? Point is, one little Jaghut taking on three friggin' dragons is something to see.

It was actually 5 dragons I believe. Silannah and 4 Tiste Andii Soletaken Eleint, of which Korlat and Orfantal were most likely a part.
So, you're the historian who survived the Chain of Dogs.
Actually, I didn't.

It seems you stand alone.
It was ever thus.

#45 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:18 PM

The annihilation of all but 12 Avowed (who were imprisonedment) of the Crimson Guard 3rd company in that no name place Umryg with the Primogenatrix who is secretly a Jhag.

^^fixed, and yeah that would be cool

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#46 User is offline   TheSurvivor 

• Captain

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:49 PM

View PostWhiskeyJackDaniels, on 26 July 2010 - 01:49 AM, said:

It was actually 5 dragons I believe. Silannah and 4 Tiste Andii Soletaken Eleint, of which Korlat and Orfantal were most likely a part.

Only helps my argument.

#47 User is offline   TheSurvivor 

• Captain

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

View PostD, on 26 July 2010 - 04:18 PM, said:

The annihilation of all but 12 Avowed (who were imprisonedment) of the Crimson Guard 3rd company in that no name place Umryg with the Primogenatrix who is secretly a Jhag.

^^fixed, and yeah that would be cool

I thought there was 30 of them? Not necessarily all avowed though.

#48 User is offline   The Seguleh 46th 

• High Fist

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

Everything Kallor

Drift Avali and what the hell is underneath it that seems to scare (at the least give pause) even the likes of Andarist

Shal-Morzinn and this infamous Three

The battle of the (Unbound? The Bonecasters and gang from DOD that met up with a pissed off Tool anyhow...) T'lan Imass and this uber-badass (or possibly some other) Three

The Eleint Wars and everything Telorast and Curdle

#49 User is offline   Calm Bringer Of Peace 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:21 PM

Yes the eleint wars would be cool. We know so little about dragons or starvald demelain.

#50 User is offline   Seras 

• Wicked Sick
  • View gallery
  • Interests:MBotF, Anime, Hockey, Strawberry Icecream, Parkour, Piano, Gaming, Music

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:26 AM

Duiker and Fisher finishing the poem about the Chain of Dogs Posted Image
Lives and loves, the gamut of existence was marked by such things. A breaking of paths, the ragged, uneven ever-forward stumble. Blood dried, eventually. Turned to dust. The corpses of kings were laid down and sealed in darkness and set away, to be forgotten. Graves were dug for fallen soldiers, vast pits like mouths in the earth, opened in hunger, and all the bodies were tumbled down, each exhaling a last gasp of lime dust. Survivors grieved, for a time, and looked upon empty rooms and empty beds, the scattering of possessions no-one possessed any longer, and wondered what was to come, what would be written anew on the wiped-clean slate. Wondering, how can I go on?

#51 User is offline   Ammanas 

• UberSchemer

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:54 AM

All of the above plus Kell's and Dancer's journeys to other realms and the Azaths while Laseen gained imperial control.

#52 User is offline   GingerBreadMan 

• High Fist

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

I just want to see Kellanved or Ammanas/Shadowthrone unveiled once

I think we have seen every other character show their true power at one point or another, QB when he fought Icarium.

Icarium when he took on the skykeeps

Kruppe when he took on Brood/Pust

Daseem when he fought Anomander/Skinner/Edur etc..

I know he IS the King of Shadows and I even love that about him, but I also want to see him when push comes to shove and he has to step out from the Shadows

#53 User is offline   Excellence 

• High Fist

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:52 AM

I would like to have seen Rake vs Draconus even in flashback, with Envy hovering in the background, hand to mouth, the way Zelda does whenever Link goes up against Ganonndorf, intermittent gasps squeaking from her.

I also wouldn't mind the High Mages vs Gryllen, when they flushed him out of Y'Ghatan years before.
If there were no smart people others wouldn't feel inadequate.

Right?

#54 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

How the second died: The unabridged version

ANYTHING about the seguleh first.
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#55 User is offline   Atrate61 

• Atri-Quirkle of High House Wombat

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

View PostIamshadowkiller, on 06 July 2010 - 10:57 PM, said:

Am I the only one who really REALLY REALLY wants to see more on the 14 undead Jaghut that destroyed the Nah'ruk. They really fascinate me and I can't even begin to picture how incredibly badass their power must be.

Nope, you are not alone :D I thoroughly enjoyed it every time they showed up in the book. Loved their little conversation with Hood too!
'If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users