Malazan Empire: When? - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

When? ...will the Encyclopedia Malazica be published? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tatterdemalion 

• I sneeze warrens.
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Fantasy, cartography, creativity, finding a readership before I'm cast aside by history, roti.
  • Currently working on my Imbalance series.
    Web: joelminty.com
    Twitter: @JoelMinty

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:42 AM

I assume this is the right place for a question like this. All I want to know is this: does anyone have any info on when the Encyclopedia Malazica will be released? Principally, before or after SE works on later Malazan trilogies?

I want it ASAP after TCG. I don't want to wait for many more books to publish before they finalize the big book of Malazan comprehension. Who's with me?
Author of Purge of Ashes.
Sayer of "And Nature shall not abide."

#2 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:53 AM

I don't think an exact date or timeframe is known. All that we have is that it be after the Crippled God. Given it's going to be an encyclopaedia of the Malazan World, the logical thing should be that it is published following the conclusion of all planned works in the world, but I think that won't happen.

It's meant to be a collaboration between SE and ICE, though, and they both will have more time following TCG/Stonewielder.

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users