Malazan Empire: The Watching Trickster Pub - Malazan Empire

• 190 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Watching Trickster Pub Come in, sit down and share your random thoughts with a good pint.

#101 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:01 AM

Honestly I think we've discussed almost everything at one time or another here in the Trickster. We're kind of all over the play and we can talk about pretty much anything, it's part of the appeal. Drinking some tea with honey in it, listening to the torrential downpour outside. It's supposed to rain every day until Tuesday at least. I'm just going to tuck myself in and watch the water rise.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#102 User is offline   hmqb 

• The Abyssmal Army's Official Cult Expert and Brainwasher

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:53 AM

i'm liking worry's idea but then its probally becuase I feel like pizza. Also why would I use a throwing star on the creator of twilight? Its too incconsistant, I would definetly want to use an automatic gun! I mean what if I only injured the person with the throwing star, then we would all still be screwed.

@ Tehol have you guys ever disscused plotting the hostile take over of a non european country?
-

#103 User is offline   Jusentantaka 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:04 AM

Its much more fun to plot how to take over european countries than non-euro countries.

#104 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:26 AM

Probably.

I've plotted how to take over French vodka distillers.

Not really, but I'm available if someone wants to get together a rough-sketch of plan.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#105 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:44 AM

View PostHigh Mage Quick Ben, on 06 June 2010 - 03:53 AM, said:

i'm liking worry's idea but then its probally becuase I feel like pizza. Also why would I use a throwing star on the creator of twilight? Its too incconsistant, I would definetly want to use an automatic gun! I mean what if I only injured the person with the throwing star, then we would all still be screwed.

@ Tehol have you guys ever disscused plotting the hostile take over of a non european country?

Hmm possibly not....there's a first time for everything though! So who do we want to conquer boys???
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#106 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

• Baconator of the Abyssmal Army

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:56 AM

better be somewhere that makes a good pizza
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The Man, The Myth, The Manning

#107 User is offline   hmqb 

• The Abyssmal Army's Official Cult Expert and Brainwasher

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:07 PM

CHINA!!!
-

#108 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:20 PM

Good morning everyone.
How have your mornings been?

I've got some coffee, tea, cocaine all set out for anyone who wants some.
Doughnuts for SB as well, and I believe Slum likes watermelons so I've loaded the canon with that was well.
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#109 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:25 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on 04 June 2010 - 04:06 AM, said:

@DW Hahaha I'll have to lure SB in with doughnuts and try to recruit him next time he's in the pub! Come all the way to Canadaland and build me bookshelves Lol!

Please dont. I have too much work to do and the boss and gf would be mad if i left for a week or two.

They just wouldnt understand.

Works friggin busy today! Been here for 4 hours and this is the first chance i've had to post. But i'm definitely NOT complaining.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#110 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:57 PM

Oh come on SB! I'd pay you in doughnuts lots and lots of doughnuts!!!! What else am I supposed to do, Slum is the least handiest person I know!!! I can't get him to do it! I'm just kidding, I wouldn't ask you to build stuff for me, I know how busy you are. Wait! I lied! What about building me a new cupcake stand for the Trickster!!! Please!!! Oh and can you paint it pink!!!!

@DW I'm pretty sure Slum is over his watermelon phase. Either way having a watermelon launched at you out of a rocket may not be the most pleasurable of experiences lol!

I know KM is floating around somewhere, so I'll put out a pepperoni pizza for him. You really need to expand your horizons and try more than one topping my dear!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#111 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:41 PM

i do try more than one topping..... extra cheese and extra pepperoni on occasion! seee i do get more than just 1 topping at times! Thank you for leaving me my favorite pizza tho! can never go wrong with that goodie! did anything get left out for desert?
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

#112 User is offline   Flashwit 

• Studded Student Stud of the Abyssmal Army
  • Interests:Football, lacrosse, jeet kun do, kali, jiu jitsu, reading, call of duty. FAST CARS.... who said these things cant go together?

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:47 AM

ugh, so i need to remind myself that working out in a sweatshirt when its around 90 here isnt fun. and cupcakes? i am sure i smelled them around here somewhere.... whereee arreee deyyyyy?! i dont want to work at 5 tomarrow... or this weekend... why did my co worker have to go on vacation, oh well. more money for me. i need to buy things.

@TB whats up love. been a few busy days. well its been a busy month and a few days it seems like. hows the new pub?
"The world, someone once said, gives back what is given. In abundance. But then, as I would point out, someone was always saying something. Until i get fed up and have them executed." Kallor

"no im not a crazed gunman dad im an assassin, well the difference bein one is a job and one is a mental sickness!"

#113 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:05 PM

View PostFlashwit, on 08 June 2010 - 06:47 AM, said:

ugh, so i need to remind myself that working out in a sweatshirt when its around 90 here isnt fun.

Cheese and rice Flash, unless your trying to drop a weight class for wrestling, put on a damn beater.

@TB. I'm on it.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#114 User is offline   Flashwit 

• Interests:Football, lacrosse, jeet kun do, kali, jiu jitsu, reading, call of duty. FAST CARS.... who said these things cant go together?

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

haha not for wrestling, its for mma. dunno if i should go for the 205 or stay around the 225 mark. also trying to look good for summer though ha.
"The world, someone once said, gives back what is given. In abundance. But then, as I would point out, someone was always saying something. Until i get fed up and have them executed." Kallor

"no im not a crazed gunman dad im an assassin, well the difference bein one is a job and one is a mental sickness!"

#115 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

what about an awsome pizza stand SB? gotta have a place to show the awsome pizza TB throws together! and other goodies when there isnt a pizza there!

talk about some heat, even at 10 at night, walking my dog i came back with a soaked shirt pretty much, it is riduclously humid and hot here.

#116 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:36 PM

Ooh! A cupcake stand for me! Yay! I'm so excited. You're the best SB!!! I'm going to make sure there's a box of doughnuts waiting on the bar for you every morning for the next month at least.

@FW Hello my dear, nice to see you've rejoined us! What is it with you and these disappearing acts you keep pulling??? You're lucky you didn't pass out working out in a sweater in that heat! What on earth were you thinking? Have a cupcake, maybe it will fill you up with a bit of common sense! I don't think I'd be able to pull off my kilimanjaro climb on the elliptical in a sweater, I'd probably pass out and hit myself in the head with one of the handles, or get tangled and have a spectacular fall of some sort.

@KM Pizza has just come out of the oven, I made two of them, so make sure you share some with the other boys please!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#117 User is offline   Flashwit 

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

haha mm cupcakes and pizza. and haha, so far ive done it two days in a row. today is gonna be a no sweatshirt day though. but its not that bad, i bike for 40 mins then do my weights workout then run another 20 mins at 8 mph and im good for the day. and gets in the 110's here sometimes in the summer. so 90 isnt all that bad. haha. and did someone say cupcakes? mm

#118 User is offline   KalamMekhar 

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:22 PM

Share 2 pizza's!!!! what! how can you ask that of me! and there fresh!

#119 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

View PostKalamMekhar, on 08 June 2010 - 05:22 PM, said:

Share 2 pizza's!!!! what! how can you ask that of me! and there fresh!

Oh come on now! Share share sugar bear! You don't need two pizzas all to yourself! I'll go make a third we don't need fights breaking out in here.

@FW It's official, you're crazy! I hope you're drinking alot of water while you're doing this craziness! Have another cupcake.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#120 User is offline   Flashwit 

Posted 08 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

haha its not crazy, its dedicated :D and duh i will have another cupcake who can say no to those? :D

Share this topic:

• 190 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users